CDZ adsense ad know

Holos

Feb 21, 2016
California
Advertising and Propaganda are equivalent processes continuing beyond the receptive audience, the product stressed and the publishing industry.
If the receptive audience happens to misjudge the product stressed as yet another party beyond themselves and the publishers they misguide themselves to lose interest in a continuing and thriving economy, tending therefore to perceive conflict instead of progressive development.

I had never seen the propaganda incriminating the candidacy to which so many people have been referring to as irreconcilable and so extremely trespassing to repel any proposed serious discussion. Whenever watching and listening to the candidacy's speeches it was always informative in contributing to my increasing economical interest and political cooperative capacity.

Until just now, when I saw two ads on the USMB website, as very good examples of those previously evasive propaganda causing so much confusion between people I had been interacting with. Here is one of them:

image.jpg

It's evident that the propaganda has the intent to create political disruption, both against Hillary Clinton's name and image and against Donald Trump's name and image, appealing to the misplacement of complex emotions and finances, respectively. My intent with this thread is not to argue how we could contrive an intellectual or artistic value from or to the ad through a civil or linguistic reform, but to elucidate the method any citizen should approach ads and propaganda to ensure their comprehension of continuous economical collaboration within social exchanges and engagements.

There is, of course, a perfect reason for which an ad is placed in a public venue, whatever it is the message its audience contrives or whatever it is the message intended by the publisher. The law governs and even unlawful citizens are in its invariable direction.

The prospecting reality is that the ad is not really about "HILLARY!" nor about "Trump for President", but about what I, or anyone else decide to do with it - as any economical exchange functions through yet adjusting investments. The value embedded in any form of propaganda (an ad in this situation) isn't at its origin, but always with the receiving public who has the liberty to choose if they would like to be a customer or simply proceed with previous or alternative engagements of actual benefit to a political economy.

So are you saying the board was soliciting donations with inflammatory remarks about both candidates?

So are you saying the board was soliciting donations with inflammatory remarks about both candidates?

I am not sure how the ad system works for the board, but what I have learned about online advertising is that the hosting website only needs to allow an income of algorithm related ads distributed by the related hosting servers of a search engine to support its domain costs.

It's more likely that the board isn't the original ad publisher, but that the board has ports or doors within its server to connect ad publishers and ad customers who share matching algorithms in their online navigation.

I believe the donations wouldn't go directly to the board if I clicked on the ad, but to one of the search engine's related hosting servers which would get a notice to generate more ads and in turn release them back to the network accepting their algorithms.

The board's ad system could take money by simply allowing continuously incoming ads with updating algorithms, and not necessarily requiring user clicks to make the ads generate an increasing income. I could be wrong about this, but it doesn't seem to me that the board getting more ad income only by ad clicks would be a consistent supportive system to pay for the its hosting or domain address.

Forum List

Back