Admit It: You People Want To See How Far This Goes, Don’t You?

You plan on being in iran after he gets elected?

Nope. Done my time. Now it's up to you brave keyboard pussies.

So you think Trump is going to nuke the U.S.? Or is the messiahs nuke plan so bad that you expect iran to have the bomb by the next presidential election?

Are your reading comprehension skills really that fucked up?

Well you keep saying we're all going out in a nuclear fire...kind of interested in how you came to that brilliant deduction.

No, retard, that's not what I said. Do you think China and Russia would trust someone like Trump with nuclear launch codes? Hell, Trump can't even be trusted with private phone numbers.

Why not? Obama expects everyone to trust Iran.

You plan on being in iran after he gets elected?

So you think Trump is going to nuke the U.S.? Or is the messiahs nuke plan so bad that you expect iran to have the bomb by the next presidential election?

Well you keep saying we're all going out in a nuclear fire...kind of interested in how you came to that brilliant deduction.

No, retard, that's not what I said. Do you think China and Russia would trust someone like Trump with nuclear launch codes? Hell, Trump can't even be trusted with private phone numbers.

LOL...Afraid of Trump with the launch codes but you're just fine with iran having the bomb even after they continuously shout death to America.
Fucken liberals be..:cuckoo:

Why not? Obama expects everyone to trust Iran.

Trust? Really?

LOL...Afraid of Trump with the launch codes but you're just fine with iran having the bomb even after they continuously shout death to America.

I feel both sadness and contempt for you inbred, narrow-minded, uneducated NaziCons. Thank God I'm not you!

I feel both sadness and contempt for you inbred, narrow-minded, uneducated NaziCons. Thank God I'm not you!

Pipe down Shitting Bull...no one gives a shit what you think.

Do you think China and Russia would trust someone like Trump with nuclear launch codes?

1) It's not their call.

2) Who gives a rat's ass what they think about anything?

Duh, they also have nukes. Ever heard of "first strike"?

So do we, and remember, we would be aware of any launch within 15 seconds. It's doubtful they would risk MAD, especially with such a loose cannon in office. :laugh:

Well, sparky, it warms my heart that you have finally grasped my point. Forrest Gump would be proud of you.

Do you think China and Russia would trust someone like Trump with nuclear launch codes?

1) It's not their call.

So do we, and remember, we would be aware of any launch within 15 seconds. It's doubtful they would risk MAD, especially with such a loose cannon in office. :laugh:

Well, sparky, it warms my heart that you have finally grasped my point. Forrest Gump would be proud of you.

You have a point? What is it? The only point I see is that neither Russia nor China would risk destruction because they, as you say, wouldn't trust Trump.

And oh, fine. I'll be Sparky. You be Frybread.

1) It's not their call.

You have a point? What is it? The only point I see is that neither Russia nor China would risk destruction because they, as you say, wouldn't trust Trump.

Duh, what if Trump fired first?

1) It's not their call.

"What if ..."

The heart of Democrat fearmongering. How childishly silly.

"What if ..."

I wouldn't trust Trump with the nuclear launch codes.

1) It's not their call.

Your source is "The Onion"? And you wonder why people think you are screwed up?

"What if ..."

I don't trust Obama with them. Welcome to the club.

"What if ..."

I don't trust Obama with them. Welcome to the club.
Hillary is so old she thinks a nuke code is how long it takes for a
suppository to work.

you got a point

This thread belongs in political satire!!

Aw, fuck, not the BOLD pervert.

Aw, fuck, not the BOLD pervert.
FAKE source FAKE thread.

Forum List

Back