Admin......Please Fix the "Has this topic been discussed" feature.

The feature isn't coming back. Hardly anyone used it anyway and it was an inconvenience every other time. As per usual, if the rules are in place to police only the lowest of the low at the detriment of others, then it is not worth it.
OK I thought it was just broke.....Oddly enough I thought it a very useful tool. It saved me from posting a dupe on several occasions. Oh well.

How is it any different from closing threads due to 'clean start' rules? Or moving threads ya'll don't like to the Rubber Room or Conspiracy forum???

Seems all the same to me......part of the job
I don't think they ALL don't like them, necessarily.

It just that the leftist mods that operate according to their political agenda do it a LOT.

Could be but it's probably too early to say if even the site's owner is concerned,

I would expect that the owner of this site would be instructing the moderators to act accordingly to boost participation, That would necessitate the moderators being instructed on what can be done to keep the place alive.

All assuming the the advertising dollars brought in is dependent on participation?
I'm not too sure but I think I am referring to people like yourself and the other members in your cult who peruse this site.

I'm not too sure but I think I am referring to people like yourself and the other members in your cult who peruse this site.
Just don't go dark again with your personal mental illness, Mr. Hyde stuff. You've been doing much better for going on 2 weeks.

How would you determine who is the lowest of the low in a forum chock full of the lowest of the low, anyway?
People who are too stupid or too lazy to follow the rules of this place.

Just don't go dark again with your personal mental illness, Mr. Hyde stuff. You've been doing much better for going on 2 weeks.
I am prepared for the next storm. It wasn't my choice but I wll not speak a lie nor back down.

OK I thought it was just broke.....Oddly enough I thought it a very useful tool. It saved me from posting a dupe on several occasions. Oh well.

You know what, I've rethought it and I'm going to tweak the settings to make it less database intensive and re-enable it. It will be based on the past 90 days only.

You know what, I've rethought it and I'm going to tweak the settings to make it less database intensive and re-enable it. It will be based on the past 90 days only.
Thanks....Those of us that actually try to avoid posting dupes appreciate it. :)

About the only time I get "hit" is when a ignored member makes a post and it does not show up for me. It's not often so I just roll with it.

90 days is about right.

Thanks....Those of us that actually try to avoid posting dupes appreciate it. :)

About the only time I get "hit" is when an ignored member makes a post and it does not show up for me. It's not often so I just roll with it.
Agreed. I’ve done it — albeit inadvertently. And when it happens, I’m fully content to have my thread merged into the prior thread.

I regret having to make some poor mod do the thread merge thing. But it beats being given a ban for calling some asshole a “dildo.” 😎

Agreed. I’ve done it — albeit inadvertently. And when it happens, I’m fully content to have my thread merged into the prior thread.

I regret having to make some poor mod do the thread merge thing. But it beats being given a ban for calling some asshole a “dildo.” 😎
That can happen? :oops:

Forum List

Back