Adam Schiffty At It Again?

If there isn't a conspiracy, make one up.... The new Democrat moto...

Hey Billy Bob. It isn't Schiff who is making up shit and lying. It's Trumpty Dumpty. Adam Schiff did not leak the Congressional briefing to anyone - Trump made it up. The Russians are in fact trying to help Donald Trump's re-election campaign, and the both Congress and the Sanders Campaign have been briefed.

Mitch McConnell has refused to bring any bills to the floor of the Senate to protect the US elections and Trump has cut funding and fired all the people who were to prevent such interference.

Russia is interfering again and Trump is doing nothing to stop them.

Hey Billy Bob. It isn't Schiff who is making up shit and lying. It's Trumpty Dumpty. Adam Schiff did not leak the Congressional briefing to anyone - Trump made it up. The Russians are in fact trying to help Donald Trump's re-election campaign, and the both Congress and the Sanders Campaign have been briefed.

Mitch McConnell has refused to bring any bills to the floor of the Senate to protect the US elections and Trump has cut funding and fired all the people who were to prevent such interference.

The Russians are in fact trying to help Donald Trump's re-election campaign

All you do is regurgitate long ago debunked lies and bullshit. Stick to Canadian politics, Canuck.

All you do is regurgitate long ago debunked lies and bullshit. Stick to Canadian politics, Canuck.

5,000 posts in 5 months. Why do all of the members of the 1,000 post a month club call me out on being Canadian (something I have never hidden), and tell me to stay out of American politics? Could it be that Russian trolls hate to have people prove their lies and propaganda exposed?

N

5,000 posts in 5 months. Why do all of the members of the 1,000 post a month club call me out on being Canadian (something I have never hidden), and tell me to stay out of American politics? Could it be that Russian trolls hate to have people prove their lies and propaganda exposed?
Nope. It's that your moronic, uninformed opinions don't matter.

HTH.

Fake news … you swallow:

US intelligence briefer appears to have overstated assessment of 2020 Russian interference - CNNPolitics

CNN sources: Intel deputy overstated claim at briefing that Russia is planning to help Trump in the election

CNN Backtracks: Intel Official 'Appears To Have Overstated' Russia Helping Trump Win In 2020

Fake news … you swallow:

US intelligence briefer appears to have overstated assessment of 2020 Russian interference - CNNPolitics

CNN sources: Intel deputy overstated claim at briefing that Russia is planning to help Trump in the election

CNN Backtracks: Intel Official 'Appears To Have Overstated' Russia Helping Trump Win In 2020
Perhaps reality hasn’t made it that far North yet.

lets see, Stone almost got nine years for lying to congress, so how many years should elected representatives get for lying to congress, media, and their constituents on a daily basis? Apparently being elected exonerates one from prosecution for lying before congress.

lets see, Stone almost got nine years for lying to congress, so how many years should elected representatives get for lying to congress, media, and their constituents on a daily basis? Apparently being elected exonerates one from prosecution for lying before congress.
How many years should a sitting USSC Justice get for bias? Every RB Ginsburg judicial opinion must reconsidered and perhaps vacated. She clearly is not a dispassionate judge but rather a dime-a-dozen leftarded MORON.

Her 2016 pre-election hyper-biased POV:
Did Ginsburg Go Too Far in Criticism of Trump?
  • “He has no consistency about him," Ginsburg told CNN late Monday. "He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego. ... How has he gotten away with not turning over his tax returns? The press seems to be very gentle with him on that."
  • She told the New York Times in an interview published online Sunday, "I can't imagine what this place would be — I can't imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president…For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.” She told Times reporter Adam Liptak that it reminded her of something her husband, Martin, who died in 2010, would have said: "Now it's time for us to move to New Zealand."
  • When asked by Associated Press reporter Mark Sherman about a Trump victory, Ginsburg said: "I don't want to think about that possibility."

I love how they spin it as "it's complicated........it's nuanced". Just tell the fucking truth for once CNN...........Schifferbrains leaked lies to the NYTs.
Again? That pathetic lying crapweasel never stopped.
And there sits CNN and the NY Times ready and willing to take his lies and spread them around like fertilizer.....when the hanging begins we start with the media.....
Three full years of lie after gov't agency lie, all "spread like fertilizer" by a complicit MSM who - when not spewing those bogus leaks as facts - have been fabricating their own bogus facts.

Is our media concerned about all the lies and leaks? Nope … they are furious that Trump replaces the squeaky twits when their perfidy is exposed. One idiot on CNN just called Trump a dictator for doing so. Really. Are CNN/PMSNBC talking heads required to undergo radical lobotomies?

I believe so.

Shockingly there is virtually NOTHING in the MSM about this CNN bombshell but in the first 3 minutes of this vid they allege that the intel woman who briefed Adam Schiffty's committee last week exaggerated her claims of Russian interference in the 2020 election to aid Trump. And why wouldn't she … there seems no price to be paid when swampers LIE to congress or when Schiffty lies to us.

Adam Schiff could not hit the floor if he fell on it.

Forum List

Back