Adam Rich, 'Eight Is Enough' child star, dead at 54...no details on if he took the vaccine as of yet

hSOfoQTF1zmt.jpeg

NF0NdfENJ6Gw.gif

zObWCPa1OOUV.png

Please, please please! Would one of you anti-vaxxers provide an example of someone dying directly because of the vaccine? I have yet to see one. All I have seen is you morons claiming that the vaccine ill kill you with zero evidence presented.
Check the CDC. They have already listed a laundry list of side effects and that people have died.

I know two people that came close to death from the Vax. One developed ITP and had to have a full blood transfusion in order to survive. If he had waited another day to go to the ER he would had died. Another was a family member that started having breathing problems and collapsed. Had blood clots in her lungs, had to be surgically removed…lucky to be alive.

Check the CDC. They have already listed a laundry list of side effects and that people have died.

I know two people that came close to death from the Vax. One developed ITP and had to have a full blood transfusion in order to survive. If he had waited another day to go to the ER he would had died. Another was a family member that started having breathing problems and collapsed. Had blood clots in her lungs, had to be surgically removed…lucky to be alive.
Still cannot provide any documentation? Typical anti-vaxxer idiocy.

Want to give it another shot?

Shot - vaccine I kill myself sometimes! :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back