Acupuncture?

Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
Kat started a thread on chiropractors and it got me thinking about acupuncture. I understand that some chiropractors will work with acupuncturists.

Does anyone have any positive and/or negative experiences with acupuncturists for pain relief or some sort of lifestyle change (quitting smoking, stopping a tick of some sort, etc.)?

Kat started a thread on chiropractors and it got me thinking about acupuncture. I understand that some chiropractors will work with acupuncturists.

Does anyone have any positive and/or negative experiences with acupuncturists for pain relief or some sort of lifestyle change (quitting smoking, stopping a tick of some sort, etc.)?

Or sciatic pain. :(

I stopped smoking for 8 years the first time I had acupuncture. Then for some stupid reason decided that I could have 'just one'. Wrong-o!

So four years later, I went back for another round. It will be three years on March 2nd and not a cigarette since. :woohoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Syrenn and Jillian: I have heard folks talk about it and both gave rave reviews. Both were for smoking cessation, too.

I finally want to quit. Any shopping suggestions for acupuncturists forthat?

And, Kat: For sciatica, it might be an option to consider.

Syrenn and Jillian: I have heard folks talk about it and both gave rave reviews. Both were for smoking cessation, too.

I finally want to quit. Any shopping suggestions for acupuncturists forthat?

And, Kat: For sciatica, it might be an option to consider.

my only suggestion is go to people who come highly recommended.... who don't want to book you for some months-long treatment program.

also, i don't think much of the electro-acupuncture or the ear cuff things...

I stopped smoking for 8 years the first time I had acupuncture. Then for some stupid reason decided that I could have 'just one'. Wrong-o!

So four years later, I went back for another round. It will be three years on March 2nd and not a cigarette since. :woohoo:

After quitting for the second time, you should be able to have just one this time.

Go for it!

As long as the acupunturist is not putting the needles into your eyeball, then it probably will be okay.

After quitting for the second time, you should be able to have just one this time.

Go for it!

When I am 80 I will buy myself a pack of Nat Sherman Classic Lights and have a glass of champagne.

I figure by then it won't matter. :)

i had it done to my doberman....what a pile of mal....

nothing is sadder than seeing your dobbie with a bunch of small needles sticking out of him...and hes looking at you like 'wtf'?

needles.jpg

You would get just as much therapy from somebody shaking a dead chicken at you and chanting then you would get from acupuncture. I vote for the dead chicken.

I like this article; I hope you can continue to the fund! This article feel good, there are deep moral, mood is not bad, you have such thoughts, I am very impressed. You are great!Although I am just passing through, but I think I will be your feelings these words long. Thank you, so that I can share with you.

Forum List

Back