Actor calls Trump a misogynist...the actor works in hollywood the most misogynistic place in the U.S

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The actor in West World.......is an idiot.....he calls Trump a misogynist as he makes his living in the town that treats women like whores.....and he doesn't even realize it.....

Jeffrey Wright: Trump Most 'Vulgar, Misogynist' Man Ever Elected

Can anyone tell me in what other industry in the world....that isn't the actual sex industry, that can tell a woman that if she wants to work...she has to get naked and perform simulated sex acts....and if she doesn't, she doesn't get the job....?

Fallacy of confirmation bias.

Trump is not an actor, yet 2aguy wants Trump to act like a misogynist actor. Crazy.

The actor in West World.......is an idiot.....he calls Trump a misogynist as he makes his living in the town that treats women like whores.....and he doesn't even realize it.....

Can anyone tell me in what other industry in the world....that isn't the actual sex industry, that can tell a woman that if she wants to work...she has to get naked and perform simulated sex acts....and if she doesn't, she doesn't get the job....?
. Who gives a flying rats ace about a deplorable from Hollywood ??? I sure don't.... Was watching this Kennedy woman on a fox news channel, where she has some show called "Kennedy". She actually said she didn't vote for Trump, and then my take on her show is that she is a liberal trying to "ACT" like she might be on the conservative side, but in reality she is trying to undermine Trump. She actually gave a rogue electoral a platform to spew his bull shite on the show. This is when she said well I didn't vote for Trump for what it's worth. Was she trying to suggest she is using the Fox platform as an infiltrator spewing liberal hate against Trump ?? These closet libs need to be fired from conservative networks, because they are like cockroaches hiding and then striking out when they have the opportune time do do so. These libs are easy to spot when watching them, but then you begin scratching your head when look at the channel twice to make sure you didn't accidentally turn the channel to MSNBC.

Fallacy of confirmation bias.

Trump is not an actor, yet 2aguy wants Trump to act like a misogynist actor. Crazy.

Started drinking again?.......you might want to find a meeting....and call your sponsor.....

I was watching Westwood, but then there was a giant orgy scene that was so disgusting I couldn't take it anymore. I will not be watching this show anymore.

Anyone who works in Hollywood hasn't a leg to stand on when it comes to treatment of women.

All these young women (and men) are forced to debase themselves with simulated sex acts as a condition of getting a paycheck.

The older, more established actors are not required to engage in these humiliating sex acts.

It is disgusting and immoral, and liberals who support Hollywood prove once again, that they are awful people.

I was watching Westwood, but then there was a giant orgy scene that was so disgusting I couldn't take it anymore. I will not be watching this show anymore.

Anyone who works in Hollywood hasn't a leg to stand on when it comes to treatment of women.

All these young women (and men) are forced to debase themselves with simulated sex acts as a condition of getting a paycheck.

The older, more established actors are not required to engage in these humiliating sex acts.

It is disgusting and immoral, and liberals who support Hollywood prove once again, that they are awful people.
. Deplorables is what they are... Hillary tried to use the word on the wrong crowd...:cuckoo:

What does working in Hollywood have to do with Drump being a misogynist? Thats like saying if you work at the zoo then you cant be against people keeping wild animals in their backyard.

The thing about Hollywood people is that they rape women, bugger little boys, snort cocaine, smoke weed, and cheat on their wives. They haven't a leg to stand on preaching to the rest of us on any topic.

What a joke.

Hell half the Hollywood women landed on the casting couch with some producer so they could get in the movies. Loads of famous stars started out that way.

That actor obviously doesn't know the history of Hollywood very well. Guys a moron.

Hollywood.. LMAO Hollywood is the most racist place in the country and these people was to lecture us? It's no surprise Hollywood aligns themselves with Democrats.

What does working in Hollywood have to do with Drump being a misogynist? Thats like saying if you work at the zoo then you cant be against people keeping wild animals in their backyard.
Your pretend stupid is wearing thin.

Forum List

Back