Corey Feldman says he was stabbed in attempted murder, shares photos from his hospital bed

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He does know that you still have a Second Amendment doesn't he? Might be time to exercise this Right.

Is it sad that I am skeptical of this story? I do believe him and his Hollywood stories, as he had nothign to gain by going public, and he did so long ago at great personal expense. However, he might be short on money and need more funding for his "security" and this would do the trick.

Walking up, opening your car door and stabbing you? Certainly not the work of a professional.

Corey Feldman says he was stabbed in attempted murder, shares photos from his hospital bed

Corey Feldman stated on Twitter that he was attacked Tuesday night in an incident the actor called "an attempted murder."

Feldman wrote in all caps early Wednesday morning, "IM IN THE HOSPITAL! I WAS ATTACKED 2NITE! A MAN OPENED MY CAR DOOR & STABBED ME W SOMETHING! PLEASE SAY PRAYERS 4 US! THANK GOD IT WAS ONLY MYSELF & MY SECURITY IN THE CAR, WHEN 3 MEN APPROACHED! WHILE SECURITY WAS DISTRACTED, W A GUY A CAR PULLED UP & ATTACKED! I’M OK!

In a follow-up tweet, Feldman claimed the LAPD was investigating his case as an attempted homicide. The LAPD told Fox News they were not aware of an investigation at this time.
Feldman, who has made headlines recently for speaking out against alleged pedophiles in Hollywood, said on Twitter he believes the attack is a result of those allegations.
"I HAVE HAD MOUNTING THREATS ON ALL [social media] PLATFORMS BY THIS VILE 'WOLFPACK' & THIS IM SURE IS A RESULT OF THOSE NEGATIVE ACTIONS! I HAVE REASON 2 BELIEVE ITS ALL CONNECTED! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! HOW SICK R THESE PPL?!?"

Last edited:
Washed up child actor looking for some press

I'll bet he paid some guy to stab him

Forum List

Back