Act of War - Iran grabs 3 more US hostages

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Right now, there are already 5 known US hostages being held by iran, and another 3 were kidnapped last week. These 3 merely stumbled across the border, and just like NK, who kidnapped many South Korean and Japanese citizens, iran thinks it can use these people as pawns.

What is truly hilarious about this is how the leftist media is playing it down, heaven forbid a dictatorship should be shown in a bad light by the NY Times and its awful bretheren in the media... :(

What is also funny is how these 3 liberal explorers - writers for such publications as the Nation - got thrown overboard by their fellow liberals once they got snatched by the iri fascists. There must be a switch in the brains of liberals that turns off if an anti-american dictatorship gets involved, i.e., they get precedent over a few fellow libs who can be "sacrificed" for the "cause."

IMO, this is an Act of War, and i cannot wait to see how Obama kneels (prostrates) himself before the iri animals to get them back. Personally, I would threaten to wipe out their oil infrastructure and government buildings if they are not returned by 0800 tomorrow...

DEBKAfile - Tehran prepares to declare three detained Americans "Israeli spies"

Last edited:
Of course I don't suppose it occurred to most of you that there's even a remote possible that they might be spys, right?

After all, you folks know that America and Isreal don't have any spy networks, right?

Last edited:
Of course I don't suppose it occurred to most of you that there's even a remote possible that they might be spys, right?

After all, you folks know that America and Isreal don't have any spy networks, right?
yeah spy's can surely report from a prison don't you think?

what about the hostages in south america? bush didnt do shit about them....nor will obama...they did cross into iran...do you think that when we arrest illegals...that country should attack us?

what about the hostages in south america? bush didnt do shit about them....nor will obama...they did cross into iran...do you think that when we arrest illegals...that country should attack us?

That's what I was wondering. Is it an act of war when we arrest illegals?

Is it just me or do these wing nuts throw around war kind of casually?

I don't think they were "spies," but it's my understanding that the latest 3 were experienced hikers who had traveled the terrain in the region several times before. Surely they carry topical maps. I'm not saying they shouldn't be rescued, or better yet, released, but I don't think they were just innocent tourists who didn't have a clue.

maggie they had been warned not to go there...experienced hikers know the risks and perils of going into hostile areas....you dont travel into columbia and go out into the jungles for good reasons....same with iran

Of course if three Iranians were caught slipping into the United States these same right wing nuts would be calling for Obama to do the right thing and release them. Wouldn't they?

What a fuckin' joke. We don't arrest illegals. We have millions of them inside our border and we do absolutely nothing to enforce the laws that are already on the books. I don't really feel sorry for these three kids though. They were warned by the Iraq border guards that they were crossing into Iran territory, and ignored their warnings. Just 3 dumb assed kids who should have been hiking in the United States instead of Iraq and Iran. Dumbasses.

do we hold illegals hostage? When did that happen? last time i checked we shipped them back to wherever they were from.

What exactly is an act of war to you people?

Well I wish they would... it would REALLY help sort the whole mess out.

These people crossed the border, right?

I don't see a problem.

Maybe, maybe not....but does that mean the US can arrest and interrogate all illegal aliens in the US, or are you just another 2-faced liberal, that says these 3 are illegals, and iran can do whatever they want to them - BUT - the US is not allowed to do anything against the 20 million illegals in the US...

I know the clandestine services may have fallen a bit since I left them ;)
Wow!!!

RhodesStupid has led quite a life.

Once on another thread he claimed he was Special Forces

Then on another he claimed he was some kind of foreign service diplomat in the ME.

Now he says he was in clandestine services. CIA?? NSA???

RhodesStupid is like Rambo and James Bond all rolled into one!!! :lol:

Right now, there are already 5 known US hostages being held by iran, and another 3 were kidnapped last week. These 3 merely stumbled across the border, and just like NK, who kidnapped many South Korean and Japanese citizens, iran thinks it can use these people as pawns.

What is truly hilarious about this is how the leftist media is playing it down, heaven forbid a dictatorship should be shown in a bad light by the NY Times and its awful bretheren in the media... :(

What is also funny is how these 3 liberal explorers - writers for such publications as the Nation - got thrown overboard by their fellow liberals once they got snatched by the iri fascists. There must be a switch in the brains of liberals that turns off if an anti-american dictatorship gets involved, i.e., they get precedent over a few fellow libs who can be "sacrificed" for the "cause."

IMO, this is an Act of War, and i cannot wait to see how Obama kneels (prostrates) himself before the iri animals to get them back. Personally, I would threaten to wipe out their oil infrastructure and government buildings if they are not returned by 0800 tomorrow...

DEBKAfile - Tehran prepares to declare three detained Americans "Israeli spies"

Great - it's an act of war. How many ground troops should we send in? Oh wait, our military is stretched too thin as it is and we're about to double our forces in Afghanistan.

Exactly who should go to war against Iran?

do we hold illegals hostage? When did that happen? last time i checked we shipped them back to wherever they were from.

What exactly is an act of war to you people?

Yes, we do detain illegal immigrants. Tens of thousands of them.

Change eyed in migrant detention - USATODAY.com

These people crossed the border, right?

I don't see a problem.

Maybe, maybe not....but does that mean the US can arrest and interrogate all illegal aliens in the US, or are you just another 2-faced liberal, that says these 3 are illegals, and iran can do whatever they want to them - BUT - the US is not allowed to do anything against the 20 million illegals in the US...

So do you think the US committed acts of war against Australia, Britain, China, Spain, Sweden, Tanzania, Kuwait, Bahrain, Turkey, etc, etc?

We held all of these countries nationals, in some cases for years, without providing them with any trial. In many cases we didn't even have territorial jurisdiction over them.

Its a bitch when stupid policies justify other countries doing shitty things to your citizens, eh?

Forum List

Back