ACORN Vegas Office Raided

No you fool they have not done anything wrong.

There money was stolen from them by a few temperory employees.

Why do you hate a group that has but over a million legal voters into the system?

That is not what is going on and your thinking that it is shows alot about you.

ACORN is a non-profit, non-partisan social justice organization with national headquarters in New York, New Orleans and Washington, D.C. To maintain independence, ACORN does not accept government funding and is not tax exempt.

The hell it isn't.

They are not government funded and they registar people to vote.

You are spewing hate at a group who helps Americans to take part in our democracy.

You dont sound very patriotic here dillo?

ACORN is a non-profit, non-partisan social justice organization with national headquarters in New York, New Orleans and Washington, D.C. To maintain independence, ACORN does not accept government funding and is not tax exempt.

Why are people to incompetent to register to vote ?

Why do you hate a group that has but over a million legal voters into the system?

You're the only person who's made that accusation in this thread. Additionally, if these temporary employees’s where following orders then, Acorn management is indeed responsible for their actions. If Acorn is found culpable in this matter they could lose their charter, or worse.

You're the only person who's made that accusation in this thread. Additionally, if these temporary employees’s where following orders then, Acorn management is indeed responsible for their actions. If Acorn is found culpable in this matter they could lose their charter, or worse.

It is the SAME crime that has been committed agains ACORN in the past by temporary employees stealing money from ACORN by faking their jobs.

ACORN is a non profit that takes NO GOVERNMENT MONEY and their only aim is to help the underprivledged take part in our democracy.

You guys hate them for that reason I suspect.

It is the SAME crime that has been committed agains ACORN in the past by temporary employees stealing money from ACORN by faking their jobs.

ACORN is a non profit that takes NO GOVERNMENT MONEY and their only aim is to help the underprivledged take part in our democracy.

Poor people are too stupid to register to vote ? I guess ACORN thinks so.
I wonder how much you get paid to help stupid people to vote.

Nah... I reserve my hate for them with their constant ties to voter fraud... I don't care if it because they are getting rich people to commit voter fraud.. or poor people.. or illegals.. or whatever

Forum List

Back