ACORN Baltimore -- flat-out corruption on display.

btw, nam "vet"...aren't you the guy that flounced out of here never to return because the word ****** is allowed?

What a chump.

I posted it a few weeks ago and I'm not going to bother doing it again.

Most of you wingnuts don't care what is true and what is not true. I don't know why that is...because you're stupid, because you suffer from confirmation bias, because you think Republican leaders are truthful...it doesn't matter what the reason is, it's enough to know that people like you will continue to post lies no matter what.

Damn you're starting to sound just like that liar Obama!!!

If you have evidence to refute the articles presented, post them or shut the fuck up!!!!!
Don't be so emotional. All these emotional outbursts are hurting your party's chances.

I suppose Ravi's also going to deny the billions of dollars going to ACORN as part of this health scare bill, for acting as the "wellness police." No, ACORN isn't named in the bill, but there's a provision IN the bill where groups like ACORN can GET the money for going to people's homes, weighing them, checking their diet, etc.

I'll be back with the specific provision momentarily, I have posted it before but unlike some others, I am always willing to post my sources again and again no matter how many times it's been posted.

See what I'm saying? ACORN turned these people in because they were breaking the law but every last one of you idiots ignores that fact.

the facts are ACORN is corrupt.. and every single time something is found out we get the double speak bullshit that it's the employees and not ACORN. that's all it is is bullshit. They need to be shut down so they no longer can rip of honest to god hard working AMerican citizens.

Yea the whole thing was fabricated!! :cuckoo:

You are one stupid fuck!!!

Apparently not stupid enough to believe some lying asshole's story without confirmation from law enforcement.

Like I said, as soon as law enforcement gets involved, I'll believe what THEY say about it.

Not that I'll really care one way or the other, but at least I'll BELIEVE it wasn't a bunch of BS.

You see, the only people who really give a shit about ACORN are regular Glenn Beck viewers.

Other than them, no-one else cares. At all.

Apparently not stupid enough to believe some lying asshole's story without confirmation from law enforcement.

Like I said, as soon as law enforcement gets involved, I'll believe what THEY say about it.

Not that I'll really care one way or the other, but at least I'll BELIEVE it wasn't a bunch of BS.

Prove they're lying assholes.

Billions will go to ACORN under the Americorps flag for house visits, the "wellness police:"

LOTS of it is going to Americorps and ACORN, for the "wellness checks" part of the bill.

From the bill, which you can read and do searches on here: http://www.stark.house.gov/images/stories/111/legislation/AAHCA/aahca-billtext-071409.pdf (It's a pdf and when you read it, this section is very hard to find. But when you do, you'll see the provision in the areas outlined below)

‘‘TITLE XXXI—PREVENTION AND WELLNESS
&#8216;&#8216;Subtitle A&#8212;Prevention and Wellness Trust <--- Sets up the funding
&#8216;&#8216;Sec. 3111. Prevention and Wellness Trust.
&#8216;&#8216;Subtitle B&#8212;National Prevention and Wellness Strategy
&#8216;&#8216;Sec. 3121. National Prevention and Wellness Strategy.
&#8216;&#8216;Subtitle C&#8212;Prevention Task Forces <---- lays out the volunteer program
&#8216;&#8216;Sec. 3131. Task Force on Clinical Preventive Services.
&#8216;&#8216;Sec. 3132. Task Force on Community Preventive Services. <---- Talks about door to door weighing, wellness check.
&#8216;&#8216;Subtitle D&#8212;Prevention and Wellness Research
&#8216;&#8216;Sec. 3141. Prevention and wellness research activity coordination. <---- "Activity coordination" sets up the bureaucracy to handle the "community organizers" for this.
&#8216;Sec. 3142. Community prevention and wellness research grants.

All this is so ACORN under the banner of Americorps can enter your home, check your fridge and medicine cabinet, interview you about your diet, weigh you, all that rot.

For the kneejerk, "video looks staged" crowd: ACORN itself isn't even claiming that! ACORN itself isn't saying the video was staged!

WAKE UP!!!!!

Next » « Previous
FACTCHECK.ORG, THE PROPAGANDA ORGANIZATION OWNED BY THE ANNENBURG FUND, OBAMA FORMER (?) EMPLOYER
Jun 26, 2009 at 7:46 AM Post a comment
The Obama propaganda organization, (non)factcheck.org tries to say that ACORN is not running the 2010 cencus. They claim " The group is one of more than 30,000 "partners" that will help publicize the event", small problem is the sites they link to and the sites linked from the official cencus page have been scrubbed, or have never existed.

The "offocial" cencus site disputes factchecks "30,000", they claim 250 groups, which you can't find out who they are because the site is scrubbed, or has never existed.

Is this because through exhaustive work, some of ACORNS sham groups and organizations are being brought into the light?

Here are the ACORN subsidiaries all located in that dump located at 1024 Elysian Fields Ave, New Orleans.
385 Palmetto Street Housing Fund Corp.
4415 San Jacinto Street Corp.
ACORN
Acorn 2004 Housing Development Fund Corp.
Acorn 2005 Housing Development Fund Corp.
ACORN Associates
ACORN Benefi cial Association
ACORN BeverlyY LLC
ACORN Campaign Services
ACORN Campaign To Raise The Minimum Wage
ACORN Center for Housing, Inc.
ACORN Children&#8217;s Benefi cial Association
ACORN Community Land Association
ACORN Community Land Association of IL.
ACORN Community Land Association of LA
ACORN Community Land Association of PA
ACORN Community Labor Organizing Center
ACORN Cultural Trust
ACORNDumont-SnedikerHousingDevelopment
Fund Corp.
ACORN Fair Housing
ACORN Fund
ACORN Housing Corp.
ACORN Housing Corp. of IL
ACORN Housing Corp. of MO
ACORN Housing Corp. of PA
ACORN Institute
ACORN Law For Education, Representation,
And Training
ACORN Management Corp.
ACORN National Broadcasting Network
ACORN Services
ACORN Television In Action For Communities
ACORN Tenant Union Training And Organizing
Project
ACORN Tenants Union
Affi liated Media Foundation Movement
Agape Broadcasting Foundation Inc
Among ACORN&#8217;s many affi liates and subsidiaries are:
American Environmental Justice Project Inc
American Home Childcare Providers Association
American Institute for Social Justice
Arizona ACORN Housing Corp.
Arkansas Broadcasting Foundation
Association for the Rights of Citizens Inc.
Associated Regional Maintenance Systems
Austin Organizing and Support Center
Baltimore Organizing and Support Center
Boston Organizing and Support Center
Broad Street Corp.
California Community Network
Chicago Organizing and Support Center
Chief Organizer Fund
Child Care Providers for Action Franklin
Citizens Action Research Project
Citizens Campaign for Work, Living Wage &
Labor Peace
Citizens Consulting, Inc.
Citizens Campaign for Finance Reform
Citizens for Future Progress
Colorado ACORN Housing Corp.
Crescent City Broadcasting Corp.
Desert Rose Homes LLC
Dumont Avenue Housing Development Fund
Elysian Fields Corp., Inc
Elysian Fields Partnership
Fifteenth Street Corp.
Floridians For All PAC
Franklin ACORN Housing
Greenville Community Charter School Inc.
Greenwell Springs Corp.
Hospitality Hotel and Restaurant Organizing
Council (HOTROC)
Houston Organizing And Support Center
KABF Radio
KNON Radio
Labor Neighbor Research and Training Center Inc.
Living Wage Resource Center
Louisiana ACORN Fair Housing
Massachusetts ACORN Housing Corp.
Metro Technical Institute
Missouri Tax Justice Research Project
Montana Radio Network
Mott Haven ACORN Housing Development Fund Corp.
Mutual Housing Association of New York Inc.
National Center for Jobs & Justice
New Mexico Organizing and Support Center
New Orleans Community Housing Organization
New York ACORN Housing Company Inc.
New York Agency for Community Affairs Inc.
New York Organizing and Support Center
Organizers Forum
Pennsylvania Institute for Community Affairs
People&#8217;s Equipment Resource Corp.
Phoenix Organizing And Support Center
Project Vote
SEIU Local 100
SEIU Local 880
Service Workers Action Team
Shreveport Community Television
Site Fighters
Sixth Avenue Corp.
Social Policy
Southern Training Center
St. Louis Organizing And Support Center
St. Louis Tax Reform Group
Student Minimum Wage Action Campaign
Texas ACORN Housing Corp. Inc.
Wal-Mart Workers Association
Wal-Mart Association for Reform Now
Working Families Association
This organization needs to be investigated which its not. ACORN is now going through a name change to effectuate the U.S. Census.
FACTCHECK.ORG, THE PROPAGANDA ORGANIZATION OWNED BY THE ANNENBURG FUND, OBAMA FORMER (?) EMPLOYER - Vox

btw, nam "vet"...aren't you the guy that flounced out of here never to return because the word ****** is allowed?

What a chump.

you are one :lol::lol::lol: stepped in that huh ??? how bout a blow job and a hot cooked meal ??????

Last edited:
This group, like this administration, is in continual Flux. Selective memory to boot. Winston Smith must be Proud of what these clown pull off. Shame on You George Orwell for giving them a road map.

So far only wingnut websites have it...so it's not surprising it has no credibility.

Prove they're lying assholes.

Mike Flynn is the former editor of the NY Post. If you lived in NY, you would not have even bothered to post this... but as you probably don't, the list of false stories that have been printed in the NY Post is rather lengthy.

Below is just one example. But the factual innacuracy of the Post is so well known that reports of it's lack of veracity are as useless as it would be to report on the veracity of the National Enquirer:

Just off the top of my head:

May 29th, 2009.

The New York Post reported that "a vicious cyber-virus is crippling the FBI's computer and e-mail systems&#8212;continuing to jam the G-men's vast communications network more than NINE DAYS after being first detected."

Fact: The FBI's external, unclassified e-mail system is not crippled, nor was it jammed for nine days. The external, unclassified network was shut down by the FBI as a precautionary measure. Within 48 hours of identifying the issue and mitigating risks, e-mail traffic was largely restored to the external, unclassified network.

The New York Post stated, "As of yesterday, sources said, FBI agents were still unable to e-mail their counterparts in other intelligence, law enforcement and legal agencies, a crucial post-9/11 necessity."

Fact: Yesterday, FBI employees were able to send and receive e-mail on the external, unclassified network.

I'm quite confident that if it were really a matter of proving a great deal of innacuracies in the Post, I could find dozens of them by just reading the last few weeks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back