ACLU vs Chistians...Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissileMan said:
So you contend that John Kerry, Catholic, is in on some anti-Christianity conspiracy with the Jewish led ACLU? I think John Kerry is a POS, but your theory has raised an important question. If the last 2 marbles in your skull bump into each other, and there's noone there to hear it, does it produce a sound?

I tried to rep you but can't. Will one Golden Elton do?

now_proj_04.jpg

Said1 said:
But you said, and I quote: [

and

Come on, throw me bone.
there I just threw clay over the fence into your backyard...I gave ya two all that I will...ya are just being obnoxious now...now go chew your bone! See back to being playful cause that is what I am assuming the two of ya are doing! :funnyface

archangel said:
there I just threw clay over the fence into your backyard...I gave ya two all that I will ya are just being obnoxious now...now go chew your bone! see back to playful cuse that is what I am assuming the two of ya are doing! :funnyface

Here's one for you too, since youfigured out our conspircay.

now_proj_04.jpg

archangel said:
there I just threw clay over the fence into your backyard...I gave ya two all that I will...ya are just being obnoxious now...now go chew your bone! See back to being playful cause that is what I am assuming the two of ya are doing! :funnyface

TRANSLATION:

archangel said:
I made this all up in my head, and don't really have any proof that exists outside of my imagination. I hoped I could get away with unnoticed at first, and then when I was pressed for details, I hoped I could get away with it by throwing up smokescreens. I'm so happy this worked. Also, I'm a communist.

The ClayTaurus said:
TRANSLATION:

next time you want to make a smart ass comment...for the sake of law... eliminate my sig on your translation...this is a violation of law...

also why don't you write your own opinion on why you believe that there is no conspiracy from the ACLU to eliminate Christanity..and why there is absolutely no connection to Judiasm within the ACLU...now this would be a helpful thread to post...I'm guessing you are to chicken because you would then be held to the same standard you want to hold everyone else to...cept your lib supporters..max,said,missle etc!

archangel said:
next time you want to make a smart ass comment...for the sake of law... eliminate my sig on your translation...this is a violation of law...

also why don't you write your own opinion on why you believe that there is no conspiracy from the ACLU to eliminate Christanity..and why there is absolutely no connection to Judiasm within the ACLU...now this would be a helpful thread to post...I'm guessing you are to chicken because you would then be held to the same standard you want to hold everyone else to...cept your lib supporters..max,said,missle etc!

Puullleeaase. You were asked for links to the TWO web sites you claimed you gathered the names from. Too hard? You should have done that in the first place, like you are supposed to when taking info from another site - it's called quoting YOUR sources.

archangel said:
:rotflmao: SUE ME. Seriously. Press charges. I dare you. I look forward to that day in court.
archangel said:
Your honor! He was being sarcastic and intentionally misquoting me! Lock him up!
Oh shit, I just gave you more evidence for your case.
:baby: :baby4:

archangel said:

This must be the new tactic now, trying to switch the focus from your inability to provide proof to me not giving my opinion. Sneaky!

I'll tell you what, I'll give you an opinion after you prove how these three are associated with the ACLU.

Archangel said:
(17) Alan Greenspan-Chairman Federal Reserve since 1987
(18)James Wolfensohn-President of the World Bank (1995-2005)
(19)Paul Wolfowitz-President of the World Bank (since 2005)

The ClayTaurus said:
I'll tell you what, I'll give you an opinion after you prove how these three are associated with the ACLU.

Those devious bastards! They've erased all trails that lead from them back to the ACLU...this further proves the conspiracy! :rolleyes:

MissileMan said:
Those devious bastards! They've erased all trails that lead from them back to the ACLU...this further proves the conspiracy! :rolleyes:
Good thing Arch supersleuthed it! And to think, he only had to use 2 whole websites to figure it out!

(He is so clever...just like a good 'beaver') or is that a ('Good Pussy'???)

Wonerful' Clay quotes:

"This must be the new tactic now, trying to switch the focus from your inability to provide proof to me not giving my opinion. Sneaky!"

"I'll tell you what, I'll give you an opinion after you prove how these three are associated with the ACLU.[/QUOTE]

If you recall the original posting of the names Alan Greenspan-James Wolfensohn-Paul Wolfowitz...well I just listed them by name and no association or membership with the ACLU was placed next to their names...for good reason my research was not complete on these three..
However I will give you what I have even though it is not complete...it is compelling:

If you are familiar with the Trilateral and Bilderberg groups they are the organizations who are the cutting edge for the "New World Order" they make up the CFR(Council on Foreign Relations)..

2005 CFR membership roster includes none other than...Nadine Strossen(ACLU President) Wolfensohn and Wolfowitz,Greenspan was not listed for 2005 so I am still searching for more info on his membership with the CFR,although he is a member of the Bilderberg group...note also numerous heavy hitters listed..

www.opfn.org/apfn/bilderberg.htm

www.geocities.com/benribqqq/cfr2005roster2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

www.bilderberg.org/

archangel said:
(He is so clever...just like a good 'beaver') or is that a ('Good Pussy'???)

Wonerful' Clay quotes:

"This must be the new tactic now, trying to switch the focus from your inability to provide proof to me not giving my opinion. Sneaky!"

"I'll tell you what, I'll give you an opinion after you prove how these three are associated with the ACLU.

If you recall the original posting of the names Alan Greenspan-James Wolfensohn-Paul Wolfowitz...well I just listed them by name and no association or membership with the ACLU was placed next to their names...for good reason my research was not complete on these three..
However I will give you what I have even though it is not complete...it is compelling:

If you are familiar with the Trilateral and Bilderberg groups they are the organizations who are the cutting edge for the "New World Order" they make up the CFA(Council on Foreign Relations)..

2005 CFR membership roster includes none other than...Nadine Strossen(ACLU President) Wolfensohn and Wolfowitz,Greenspan was not listed for 2005 so I am still searching for more info on his membership with the CFA,although he is a member of the Bilderberg group...note also numerous heavy hitters listed..

www.opfn.org/apfn/bilderberg.htm

www.geocities.com/benribqqq/cfr2005roster2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

www.bilderberg.org/

Be still, my heart. Well, it took a lot of work, but I finally got what I was looking for out of you. So, for that, I'll say thanks.

Now, as for your CFA conspiracy theory, did you happen to look at the other names on there? Condoleeza Rice? Donald Rumsfeld? I'm not sure what cherrypicking off a list of VIP types proves, so if there's more to it than that, please share.

Now, for my opinion. Or perhaps, answers to your questions: Is there a conspiracy by the ACLU to eliminate Christianity? I believe there are definitely members of the ACLU who want that to happen, and they probably influence what the ACLU does in some desperate attempt to achieve that goal. I don't believe every member, or even a majority of the members, of the ACLU are out to eliminate Christianity. Are most of them out to remove it from the public schools and public government buildings? Yes.

As for the ACLU-judaism connection, I haven't seen any evidence that suggests it, yours included. So, my opinion is, any connection is either non-existent, or very well covered up. And I doubt you'd be able to keep something like that a secret.

I also believe, converted distant relative or not, that you have some sub-conscious animosity towards jews, which leaves you pre-disposed to so easily buying into these conspiracy theories.

archangel said:
I have the right to eliminate my free speech if I choose...this has caused way too much anymosity and would be best to drop the whole damn thing before it is taken way out of the original context for posting! :teeth:

I'm closing, this is getting ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back