(4) Eli Pariser-campaign director of MoveOn.org
(5) Aryeh Neier-Head of HRW,ACLU,OSI
(6) Felix Frankfurter-helped found ACLU
(7) Kivie Kaplan-Head of NAACP
(8) Joel & Arthur Spingarm-early NAACP leaders
(9) Leslie Feinberg-Transgender activist & author
(10) Harvey Milk-GAY RIGHTS ACTIVIST & OPENLY GAY POLITICIAN
(11) Evan Wolfson-GAY MARRIAGE ACTIVIST
(12) Barney Frank-LIBERAL OPENLY GAY POLITICIAN (D-MA 1981-)
(13)Henry Waxman-liberal leader poltician(D-Ca 1975-)
(14)John Kerry Senator Presidential Candidate(Jewish Paternal grandparents)
(15) Ruth Bader Ginsberg-US Supreme Court Justice former ACLU attorney (1993-)
(16) Stephan Bryer-US Supreme Court Justice (1994-)
(17) Alan Greenspan-Chairman Federal Reserve since 1987
(18)James Wolfensohn-President of the World Bank (1995-2005)
(19)Paul Wolfowitz-President of the World Bank (since 2005)
(20) Just for kicks-Ethel & Julis Rosenberg-executed spies!

***Bill and Hillary Clinton***( not Jewish but in the ACLU inner circle)
***Wesley Clark*** (Paternal grandparents Jewish)...raised Baptist...converted to Catholic

Maybe WJ is on to something...this is starting to look more and more like a conspiracy on a grand scale...people must wake up to this abomination of Justice as the ACLU continually attacks Christianity and family values and it is starting to become apparent as to why..."You be the Judge!"

side note:[ not tied to the ACLU as of yet but interesting non the less...]
Jewish Political Criminals:
(1)Lori Berenson-Activist convicted of terrorisim in Peru
(2) Samuel Byck-failed assassin of Richard Nixon
(3)Sara Jane Moore-failed assassin of Gerald Ford
(4) Jack Ruby-Killer of Lee Harvey Oswald

info from numerous sites...answers.com...wikipedia.com...bilderberg...CFA...Trilateral

Paul Wolfowitz-President of the World Bank (since 2005)

What does this have to do with the ACLU (not to mention half the other names on the list)?

archangel said:
Research part1...
(2) Eli M.Noam-husband of Nadine-professor at Columbia University
(3) George Soros-founder of OSI
(4) Eli Pariser-campaign director of MoveOn.org
(5) Aryeh Neier-Head of HRW,ACLU,OSI
(6) Felix Frankfurter-helped found ACLU
(7) Kivie Kaplan-Head of NAACP
(8) Joel & Arthur Spingarm-early NAACP leaders
(9) Leslie Feinberg-Transgender activist & author
(10) Harvey Milk-GAY RIGHTS ACTIVIST & OPENLY GAY POLITICIAN
(11) Evan Wolfson-GAY MARRIAGE ACTIVIST
(12) Barney Frank-LIBERAL OPENLY GAY POLITICIAN (D-MA 1981-)
(13)Henry Waxman-liberal leader poltician(D-Ca 1975-)
(14)John Kerry Senator Presidential Candidate(Jewish Paternal grandparents)
(15) Ruth Bader Ginsberg-US Supreme Court Justice former ACLU attorney (1993-)
(16) Stephan Bryer-US Supreme Court Justice (1994-)
(20) Just for kicks-Ethel & Julis Rosenberg-executed spies!

***Bill and Hillary Clinton***( not Jewish but in the ACLU inner circle)
***Wesley Clark*** (Paternal grandparents Jewish)...raised Baptist...converted to Catholic

Maybe WJ is on to something...this is starting to look more and more like a conspiracy on a grand scale...people must wake up to this abomination of Justice as the ACLU continually attacks Christianity and family values and it is starting to become apparent as to why..."You be the Judge!"

side note:[ not tied to the ACLU as of yet but interesting non the less...]
Jewish Political Criminals:
(1)Lori Berenson-Activist convicted of terrorisim in Peru
(2) Samuel Byck-failed assassin of Richard Nixon
(3)Sara Jane Moore-failed assassin of Gerald Ford
(4) Jack Ruby-Killer of Lee Harvey Oswald

You used to be an investigator? :wtf:

Regardless of whatever conspiracy theories we may personally hold, can we refrain from posting paranoid lists of jews? It makes the site look bad. Thank you. RWA.

rtwngAvngr said:
Regardless of whatever conspiracy theories we may personally hold, can we refrain from posting paranoid lists of jews? It makes the site look bad. Thank you. RWA.

ROFL.

Why not let his true colors shine through?

I happen to think that William Joyce is a bigot, but at least he's honest about it.

archangel is almost there.

RWa,Max,Clay...
The list provided was a list compiled from two sites which list(Jewish) political activist and associations..the posted names are associated with the ACLU...to say one is a biggot for listing links without making a judgement is being biggoted on your part...and clay grow up your continued "investigator" comments is really worn out...and for your uninformed nonsense my Grandmother on my moms side was a Russian Jew who married a Sicilian(Italian) Catholic and converted..
So to assume I am biggoted based on a list of Jewish activists whom I believe are the biggots is immature to say the least!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
archangel said:
RWa,Max,Clay...
The list provided was a list compiled from two sites which list(Jewish) political activist and associations..the posted names are associated with the ACLU...to say one is a biggot for listing links without making a judgement is being biggoted on your part...and clay grow up your continued "investigator" comments is really worn out...and for your uninformed nonsense my Grandmother on my moms side was a Russian Jew who married a Sicilian(Italian) Catholic and converted..
So to assume I am biggoted based on a list of Jewish activists whom I believe are the biggots is immature to say the least!

John Karry is a Catholic Jewish activist?

archangel said:
RWa,Max,Clay...
How about showing how you came to the conclusion that these people are associated with the ACLU, or, HERE's an idea! POST A LINK. I know I know, give me a bunch of words and tell me to go google it myself. Whatever.

The ClayTaurus said:
How about showing you how came to the conclusion that these people are associated with the ACLU, or, HERE's an idea! POST A LINK. I know I know, give me a bunch of words and tell me to go google it myself. Whatever.

here do you understand this..... :finger:

Uh... just read the comments after their names...and I already posted the links on another thread which you also made your stupid questions/one liners on!

archangel said:
here do you understand this..... :finger:

Uh... just read the comments after their names...and I already posted the links on another thread which you also made your stupid questions/one liners on!
Aww, not as playful today, eh?

Grumpy said:

WHAT comments would I be looking for showing their connection with the ACLU again? Did you write them in invisibile ink? TRICKY!

Said1 said:
John Karry is a Catholic Jewish activist?

as posted...John Kerry's (paternal grandparents) were Jewish...and yes he is a Catholic...he is also associated with the ACLU...this is just information listing associates and supporters of the ACLU as they are political heavy hitters! and they all support the removal of Christianity from the public square!

archangel said:
as posted...John Kerry's (paternal grandparents) were Jewish...and yes he is a Catholic...he is also associated with the ACLU...this is just information listing associates and supporters of the ACLU as they are political heavy hitters! and they all support the removal of Christianity from the public square!

Ok. This is a conspiracy. Got it.

Now what?

The ClayTaurus said:
Aww, not as playful today, eh?

WHAT comments would I be looking for showing their connection with the ACLU again? Did you write them in invisibile ink? TRICKY!

ya want to nit pick..... :gross2: this is about all ya do in here...if ya want to prove me wrong well do a little college research...unless ya forgot how!
all you do is one liners attacking others opinions and have very few of your own! and being playful is okay from time to time but not on a continued basis that you like to hide behind!

archangel said:
ya want to nit pick..... :gross2: this is about all ya do in here...if ya want to prove me wrong well do a little college research...unless ya forgot how!
all you do is one liners attacking others opinions and have very few of your own! and being playful is okay from time to time but not on a continued basis that you like to hide behind!

If I may.......I'd like to see the sites the names came from as well. Is that asking too much? Seriously, with Christmas coming and everything, one would think YOU of all people would be in a giving mood. Bahhumbug.

archangel said:

So I'll take that response as "I have no proof that they are connected to the ACLU and instead will throw up yet ANOTHER smokescreen in the hopes no one will notice"

Here's a hint, when you're sharing your research with others, telling them to go do the actual research themselves kind of defeats the purpose.

But let me try:
You are a communist. Don't believe me? Fine. Go to google and prove to me otherwise.

Said1 said:
Ok. This is a conspiracy. Got it.

Now what?

beats me...just put the info out there for discussion...cause thats all this board is... a discussion board...I believe there is a conspiracy on the part of the ACLU... others may have theirs...minus clay he loves to do one liners while sitting on a safe fence...must be grooming to run for office in the future!

archangel said:
beats me...just put the info out there for discussion...cause thats all this board is... a discussion board...I believe there is a conspiracy on the part of the ACLU... others may have theirs...minus clay he loves to do one liners while sitting on a safe fence...must be grooming to run for office in the future!
Wait, I can't make my investigator comment over and over, but you can make your one liners and fence sitting comments over and over? How's the view of your GI tract?

Said1 said:
If I may.......I'd like to see the sites the names came from as well. Is that asking too much? Seriously, with Christmas coming and everything, one would think YOU of all people would be in a giving mood. Bahhumbug.

but here ya go... www.answers.com I searched for "lists of jewish american political figures associated with the ACLU the first hit was Nadine Strossen President of the ACLU went from there ...

also just for kicks in this forum you will see google search just enter... Clinton,Islam,ACLU stole Christmas a hit will appear click on...very interesting!

also searched www.wikipedia.com for info

archangel said:
but here ya go... www.answers.com I searched for "lists of jewish american political figures associated with the ACLU the first hit was Nadine Strossen President of the ACLU went from there ...

also just for kicks in this forum you will see google search just enter... Clinton,Islam,ACLU stole Christmas a hit will appear click on...very interesting!

also searched www.wikipedia.com for info

But you said, and I quote: [

and

The list provided was a list compiled from two sites which list(Jewish) political activist and associations..the posted names are associated with the ACLU...to say one is a biggot for listing links without making a judgement is being biggoted on your part...

Come on, throw me bone.

archangel said:

So you contend that John Kerry, Catholic, is in on some anti-Christianity conspiracy with the Jewish led ACLU? I think John Kerry is a POS, but your theory has raised an important question. If the last 2 marbles in your skull bump into each other, and there's noone there to hear it, does it produce a sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back