ACLU: This Is On Gannon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Feb 19, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I know how you like to get to the 'truth' of things. Go to the site, there are links to all sorts of right wing references, like the Washington Post:

http://wizbangblog.com/archives/005127.php

2. bush lover

bush lover Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Mr Gannon, I would like to point out, and Mr Bush's spokesman are only ALLEGEDLY gay lovers, and in fact, this charge came from the dirty liberal media bloggers. They will stop at nothing to smear our President Bush, who is almost certainly NOT gay, and he GAVE UP drugs and drinking!!! I mean, he served our country in the NATIONAL GUARD and performed valuable service for us during the Vietnam War against the DIRTY COMMUNISTS in Texas or Alabama. And he was consulting with his father in Maine, and the liberal press alleged that he got a DUI there!!! To me, this is just one more reason to regulate the Internet lefties, who make up all kinds of lies to smear us Republicans. I did not serve in Vietnam or the other places, but I have an "I love my troops" magnet on my Mercedes!!!!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Who let this slug in?

4. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Door was left open, he's begun his slide.

5. acludem

acludem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A36733-2005Feb18.html

evidence to the contrary for you Kathianne - also allegations continue to be made, there has been NO evidence clearing Mr. Gannon or whatever his name is or investigation into how he got access to the White House and confidential documents. Once again, if this had happened in the Clinton white house, every one of you would be screaming bloody murder right now and don't even try to deny it.

acludem

6. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    I love it when you do that.

7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    The only 'new' allegation put forward by an 'unnamed reporter' was that he said four hours before the beginning of the war, that it was starting. :rolleyes: Gee, nearly everyone I knew had the television on waiting for it to begin, THIS is the best that can be done? I'm sure the DU, Kos, and yourself may come up with 'more allegations', but in the scheme of things, this is just a non-story. ACLU you might wish to contact Bully about a discount for PEST, you both need to seek help.