ACLU Has Really Lost It

Kathianne said:
I wish that the kind of data bank, it doesn't have to go back further than late 80's, would be built by Homeland Security, with access available to all enforcement agencies, but require the reason for inquiry. That would seem to protect all of us, in a myriad of ways.

I would agree. People do not realize how much "information" is already out there on each of us. Pull your credit report. Go to you local tax assessor's website, etc. You can find out just about anything about anybody. This is not all that "new".

DKSuddeth said:
well, I guess this is the 'live in the now' deal. its already happening so just let it go. let me know when its too much for you.

look, there is NOTHING I can do about it. The courts have already ruled that public information is just that - public. You have no right to privacy when conducting business in PUBLIC.

Paranoia will destroy ya!

freeandfun1 said:
I would agree. People do not realize how much "information" is already out there on each of us. Pull your credit report. Go to you local tax assessor's website, etc. You can find out just about anything about anybody. This is not all that "new".

and the 'run ins with police.' Suspicions made, but not founded. These are the kind of things that as DK suggests, may be used unfairly, but there should be checks for it.

Forum List

Back