ACK!!! I lost my JASC Paint Shop Pro 6!

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
When I upgraded to windows10, the PSP6 stopped working. Now what? How can I crop, smudge, paint, sharpen, merge layers, have a color graph, design pics? Doesn't W10 have a built in picture thingy?

Any free generators out there to enhance my pics and save to my pc? Or any I should download that is free and does all the above that you recommend?
I have been using PSP6 for many years and I am familiar with it. I don't want to learn something new! But according to me doing a websearch, even photo shop is wonky on W10.

Now what? HALP!

Pooey on it. I dumped W10 and am back to W7. But now I can't get the PSP6 to load.
Fuck.

You might need a driver update that makes PSP6 compatible with W10...

... or if you're using it with a 3rd party program such as Adobe...

... an Adobe driver update for Win10.

meh. Gadgetry. It wouldn't take PSP6 but it took PSP7.
I'm done fucking with it. PC's are not my cuppa.

Old people HATE learning new stuff. Well...some old people of which I am one.

If the program is not compatible, then you may try to install and run the program in compatibility mode.

Use the following steps:

1)Right click on the Program

2)Click on Properties

3)Click on Compatibility tab

4)Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select Windows Vista or whatever operating system the program was running successfully.

If the program is not compatible, then you may try to install and run the program in compatibility mode.

Use the following steps:

1)Right click on the Program

2)Click on Properties

3)Click on Compatibility tab

4)Select Run this program in compatibility mode and select Windows Vista or whatever operating system the program was running successfully.
I tried that. It wouldn't do it. In fact, it got stuck on the front page of PP6 and the only way to get out was to shut off the pc.

Forum List

Back