According to PolitiFact, the RNC has lied more than the DNC has

Nothing you said here gives me any reason to believe you have an informed opinion about American economics. I mean, come on, "did they talk to business owners?" Are you kidding me? So if the CBO is doing it wrong, then who is doing it right? What legitimate source is disputing the claims made in all of the articles I posted? Yeah, that's right. You can't come up with any.

I am wounded.

You saying that nothing I said made a difference might upset me if you had ever demonstrated any ability to acknowledge facts outside your purview. The simple fact is that you are never convinced of anything, even indisputable facts, unless they come from someone you think is on the left. That is indicative of your bias, not anyone else's.

The amount of time you spent on your last post was a complete waste, I hope you know.

It wasn't a complete waste, it made you look incredibly stupid.

Nothing you said here gives me any reason to believe you have an informed opinion about American economics. I mean, come on, "did they talk to business owners?" Are you kidding me? So if the CBO is doing it wrong, then who is doing it right? What legitimate source is disputing the claims made in all of the articles I posted? Yeah, that's right. You can't come up with any.

I am wounded.

You saying that nothing I said made a difference might upset me if you had ever demonstrated any ability to acknowledge facts outside your purview. The simple fact is that you are never convinced of anything, even indisputable facts, unless they come from someone you think is on the left. That is indicative of your bias, not anyone else's.

The amount of time you spent on your last post was a complete waste, I hope you know.

If that's what you think, you need to look in the mirror.

But you know, all this sabre battling doesn't do us any good. No reason why we need to berate one another, so let's have a truce. Agree to disagree.

PolitiFact | Democratic National Committee's file

PolitiFact | Republican National Committee's file

The DNC has 27 statements and the RNC has 26.

If you feel the need to say that PolitiFact is biased, then prove your claim.

I wonder if you know that they found at least 74 mostly true statements, 79 half true statements, 42 mostly false statements, 51 false statements, and 4 pants on fire statements by Obama.

They only found 80 true statements of any import by Obama.....which even if you support Politifact you must admit that Obama is dishonest most of the time.
That's different. Somehow. It just is.

Right, Billy?

The very fact that you're so aware that people perceive PolitiFact as biased pretty much proves that it is, Billy.

Both parties spin the truth to suit their purposes so much that sites were created to sort through the bullshit. Now both parties have their favorite "non-partisan" sites to be partisan on their behalf.

Do yourself a favor and start to rely on your own common sense to determine what is BS and what isn't. PolitiFact or any other site like it has an agenda. It's just the nature of the beast. People like Rdean and TruthMatters cite statistics and poll results from sites like those because they're too unintelligent to form an intelligent point of view of their own. It's why the two of them start up so many utterly stupid strings here. You've got a brain...use it.

What is it with cons that can't support what they say with facts? If you actually explored that website, you'd come to the same conclusion I have.
You arrived at your conclusion before you went to the site.

Thread summary:

If Billy agrees with something, it's stone-cold fact, arrived at by critical thinking and sober analysis.

If Billy disagrees with something, it's uninformed opinion and a waste of time.

It seems Billy thinks his beliefs define reality -- a common leftist mode of...well, "thinking" sure isn't the right word...feeling.

I wonder if you know that they found at least 74 mostly true statements, 79 half true statements, 42 mostly false statements, 51 false statements, and 4 pants on fire statements by Obama.

They only found 80 true statements of any import by Obama.....which even if you support Politifact you must admit that Obama is dishonest most of the time.

Right, Billy?

It is different if we are comparing him to other politicians on that site. You see, Obama has told the truth more than he has lied. The same cannot be said about Newt Gingrich, for example. If we are comparing Obama to someone else on that site, Obama has a good track record as far as the truth goes.

EVERY politician lies.

Think of it this way: Truths 80, lies: 55. As far as politicians go, that is a pretty good number, wouldn't you say?

Thread summary:

If Billy agrees with something, it's stone-cold fact, arrived at by critical thinking and sober analysis.

It seems Billy thinks his beliefs define reality -- a common leftist mode of...well, "thinking" sure isn't the right word...feeling.

There have been several times where I have admitted that someone is right and I am wrong on this site. I really don't need to convince you,

Right, Billy?

It is different if we are comparing him to other politicians on that site. You see, Obama has told the truth more than he has lied. The same cannot be said about Newt Gingrich, for example. If we are comparing Obama to someone else on that site, Obama has a good track record as far as the truth goes.

EVERY politician lies.

Think of it this way: Truths 80, lies: 55. As far as politicians go, that is a pretty good number, wouldn't you say?
You accept that your leaders lie, and make excuses for them.

I don't.

Thread summary:

There have been several times where I have admitted that someone is right and I am wrong on this site. I really don't need to convince you,
So you're not going to provide links?

Okay, then.

Thread summary:

Okay, then.

Why should I? You are charging me. You can do your own search.

Okay, then.

Really? You want me to find where you didn't admit you were wrong?

Okay. All throughout this thread, you didn't admit you were wrong.

Case closed. :lol:

Hey, you know your goofy thread where you were using junk science to prove you, as a liberal, are smart?

Fail. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Okay, then.

Hey, you know your goofy thread where you were using junk science to prove you, as a liberal, are smart?

Umm, no that isn't what I asked. :cuckoo:

So statistically, the DNC lies as much as the RNC. And you are trying to spin it as though the DNC is more honest? Seriously?

Maybe instead of worrying about the RNC, you should clean out your own house.

The DNC hardly ever gives a speech. It's always Obama and the two leaders of Congress.

I don't think the number of lies went down when Nancy Pelosi lost her leadership......just the lack of believability went down.

Barack Obama, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi are three of the most ridiculous liars in our nations' history. I sometimes wonder if the lies Reid and Pelosi tell are meant to be outrageous just to make Obama's lies seem tame.

Yes, it is. It's exactly what you asked.

You're really not very good at the internet. Maybe you could find a practice internet somewhere and get better.

I am wounded.

If that's what you think, you need to look in the mirror.

But you know, all this sabre battling doesn't do us any good. No reason why we need to berate one another, so let's have a truce. Agree to disagree.

Why the fuck should I give you a truce? I have proven more than once that you are wrong, and you want me to simply sit back and let you continue to spout lies without me saying anything? Did you learn that from Obama and his attempt to declare peace with Iran? How did that work out?

Right, Billy?

EVERY politician lies.

It is not different at all, he lies, they lie, end of discussion.

Thread summary:

You still have not admitted I was right, even though you admitted that someone who agrees with me is right. Can you explain that? Is that why you wanted a truce, so I would forget about proving you are a lying fuck to the entire board?

You asked him to back up his charges, he did. If you do't like don't ask him to do it again.

Forum List

Back