According to FOX

The only real question is whether Trump will get around 30% or not as the media has run up expectations for his results to a risky height.

Also, I am wondering if Bernie can pull out 70% or more of the vote. IF he does I think Clinton loses for sure.

The only real question is whether Trump will get around 30% or not as the media has run up expectations for his results to a risky height

Also, I am wondering if Bernie can pull out 70% or more of the vote. IF he does I think Clinton loses for sure.

Enter Bloomberg stage left

I just seen Bernie and cruz are leading

The last time I went to Bing it showed Bernie stomping Hillary and it was a three way race between Cruz, Trump and Kasich, so I do not know how Fox has declared the victory but so be it...
From what I just saw, cruz is winning with Rubio and trump tied for second.
Who knows man..

The one I am watching is how big of a victory will Bernie have over Hillary?

If she loses by a wide margin then does this damage her?

Can she come back from it in South Carolina and did the comment from her supporters caused younger female voters to turn against her?

The last time I went to Bing it showed Bernie stomping Hillary and it was a three way race between Cruz, Trump and Kasich, so I do not know how Fox has declared the victory but so be it...
Who knows man..

Can she come back from it in South Carolina and did the comment from her supporters caused younger female voters to turn against her?
If they STILL support her, then probably not. I can hope though. lol
I don't see how one state can hurt her, but apparently its a big deal. Probably just part of the duopolies riggin..
IDK I don't understand that NH and IOWA bullshit..

Who knows man..

Your kidding Cruz!!
Nope. He might grab another one.

Who knows man..

I don't see how one state can hurt her, but apparently its a big deal. Probably just part of the duopolies riggin..

I believe Hillary was wounded coming out of Iowa with the coin flip nonsense, and then her supporters comments have not help her, and with a massive defeat in New Hampshire I believe she is wounded.

South Carolina will be the telling tale and if she win slightly or loses then she is wounded and the Democratic supporter is not buying her as a potential candidate, and then expect Bloomberg to jump in to derail Bernie.

Who knows man..

I believe Hillary was wounded coming out of Iowa with the coin flip nonsense, and then her supporters comments have not help her, and with a massive defeat in New Hampshire I believe she is wounded.

South Carolina will be the telling tale and if she win slightly or loses then she is wounded and the Democratic supporter is not buying her as a potential candidate, and then expect Bloomberg to jump in to derail Bernie.
You would think with 2 states out of the way, one wouldn't join that late.. Then again, some candidates don't even get put on the ballot..
This whole thing is fucked up lol

Who knows man..

No, it is not a big deal. If she gets 45% of the vote, then it's a big deal against Bernie. She is supposed to get her brains beat out in NH. She will gut him in SC, but if she does not, then Bruce T Laney above is on the right track, I believe.

Who knows man..

Your kidding Cruz!!
Nope. He might grab another one.
If Cruz takes NH that will truly be an upset, but it is in the realm of plausibility as, from what I have read, Ted Cruz has the best ground organization in the country, and I mean across the whole country.

But still I think Trump wins this at just below or at 30% with Cruz around 15% maybe and Christi and Bush and Rubio all within the margin of error of each other just above 10%.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back