absolutely priceless look by hapless Forest Svc emp accepting Trump rubber check

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
lol

C8kL8cjUQAEgoGh.jpg

President's cuts to Interior: $1.5 billion
President's check to Park Service: $77K
Park Ranger's face: Priceless

also I believe Drump said this uuuuge check came out of his pres pay!

and I hope his extremely meager personal budget can take this uuuuge hit!

We didn't know whether to laugh or cry when we saw that. The other guy was also gasping for air and trying not to gag.

The cheeto lied about not accepting a salary and now he is pretending to donate it, while making a nice fat profit off the taxpayers.

lol

C8kL8cjUQAEgoGh.jpg

WOW! That's soooo weird.
A black man receives FREE money and feels as though it's not enough...Hmmm, so odd.

How do you see this as a "black man receiving free money"? You cannot possibly be this dumb.

If you would take off your white hood, this might not have WHOOSHED!! right over your head.

There were two men, one was white and he was just as horrified and insulted by this outright lie from the cheeto.

Edited to add: I just noticed your name - BrokeLoser My bet is you blame people of color for your own failures. Typical.

lol

C8kL8cjUQAEgoGh.jpg

WOW! That's soooo weird.
A black man receives FREE money and feels as though it's not enough...Hmmm, so odd.

How do you see this as a "black man receiving free money"? You cannot possibly be this dumb.

If you would take off your white hood, this might not have WHOOSHED!! right over your head.

There were two men, one was white and he was just as horrified and insulted by this outright lie from the cheeto.

Edited to add: I just noticed your name - BrokeLoser My bet is you blame people of color for your own failures. Typical.

Easy there little lady...don't get all paranoid, I already put your EBT card in the mail.
I don't know what I was thinking...black folk are always thankful for their freebies and always feel properly funded....Haha

Forum List

Back