Zone1 Abraham, Sarah, and Isaac Now Have An Adopted Dog Named Herbie

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Didn't the Bible warn us about not rewriting the Bible? This is a complete joke. "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep commandments, of the Lord your God which I command you." -Deuteronomy 4:2.

The Book of Genesis is animal rights friendly.
Today's church (the overwhelming majority) have twisted and ignored what the Bible actually says about the animals.

Most posters right here are the worst offenders and make jokes about killing GODS Creation.

The First Century Church of God was MUCH different than today's pagan gentile church

and I exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints -- Jude 1:3

Last edited:
A few quotes to consider

“As long as Man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings, he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.” (Pythagoras)

“Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.” (Albert Einstein)

“Be on guard, so that your hearts do not become heavy with the eating of flesh and with the intoxication of wine and with the anxiety of the world, and that day come upon you suddenly; for as a snare it will come upon all who dwell upon the surface of the earth.” (Jesus, Luke 21:34, Evangelion Da-Mepharreshe — Old Syriac-Aramaic Manuscript of the New Testament Gospels)

“Go and find out what is meant by the scripture that says: ‘It is kindness that I want, not animal sacrifices.’” (Jesus, Gospel of Matthew 9:13, Good News translation)

Revelation 22:18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book,.
If anyone takes away any words from this book of prophecy, God will take away his portion of the tree of life and the holy city that are described in this book.

A few quotes to consider

“As long as Man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings, he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.” (Pythagoras)

“Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet.” (Albert Einstein)

“Be on guard, so that your hearts do not become heavy with the eating of flesh and with the intoxication of wine and with the anxiety of the world, and that day come upon you suddenly; for as a snare it will come upon all who dwell upon the surface of the earth.” (Jesus, Luke 21:34, Evangelion Da-Mepharreshe — Old Syriac-Aramaic Manuscript of the New Testament Gospels)

“Go and find out what is meant by the scripture that says: ‘It is kindness that I want, not animal sacrifices.’” (Jesus, Gospel of Matthew 9:13, Good News translation)
you realize that God killed an animal so that Adam and Eve would have clothing to cover themselves when they were tossed from the Garden?

Revelation 22:18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book,.
If anyone takes away any words from this book of prophecy, God will take away his portion of the tree of life and the holy city that are described in this book.
God said that more than once.

you realize that God killed an animal so that Adam and Eve would have clothing to cover themselves when they were tossed from the Garden?
What was the point of this thread again?

Wasn't it adding to or taking away from the Scriptures?

There are a lot of theories about what happened in the event you mention

But if we take YOUR THEORY, it means an animal had to lose its life because of Adam's SIN.

Do you think that somehow justifies YOU TAKING LIVES because of your lustful cravings? Because Adam sinned and an innocent life died, you're now justified whenever you lust for the taste of animal flesh? Here you are ADDING TO or reading into the Scriptures, things that aren't there.

There are many other theories about the event that are just as valid as yours. You can read them here:

What was the point of this thread again?

Wasn't it adding to or taking away from the Scriptures?

There are a lot of theories about what happened in the event you mention

But if we take YOUR THEORY, it means an animal had to lose its life because of Adam's SIN.

Do you think that somehow justifies YOU TAKING LIVES because of your lustful cravings? Because Adam sinned and an innocent life died, you're now justified whenever you lust for the taste of animal flesh? Here you are ADDING TO or reading into the Scriptures, things that aren't there.

There are many other theories about the event that are just as valid as yours. You can read them here:

its not a theory. read it.

Again I'll point out that you're "ADDING TO."

Where does it say God killed an animal?

The Jews have a different teaching than most Christians on this. Their theories are equally valid.

If you want to know what others teach on this, all equally valid, BTW, read the theories here:

Last edited:
No, YOU read it.

You're ADDING things it doesn't actually say.
The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. Genesis 3:21

why did he do that? because blood must be shed to pay for sin..Adam and Eve's sin of disobeying God...so he sacrificed the animal himself and used the skins to clothe them...because now they were going to need clothes to cover themselves.

The LORD God made garments of skin for Adam and his wife and clothed them. Genesis 3:21
THIS is all it says

The rest is all conjecture.

Are you a Christian? Then you know ANIMAL BLOOD doesn't pay your price for sin. Otherwise Jesus (Yeshua) wouldn't have had to die.

I see you didn't bother to read the short article I provided. That tells me you cannot learn YET.

But I'll ask again. If that common theory is correct, how does that justify killing and eating to satisfy your LUST for flesh?

Forum List

Back