Abraham Lincoln uncensored

Discussion in 'History' started by IM2, Jun 5, 2019.

1. SandSquid

SandSquid VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +687
    I would say that your attempts to try and rectify actual historical record is admirable, but doubt you would even get the irony of that.

Poor goofy Gipper. Living in a fantasy world of his own making because reality is too tough for him. So sad, here he is still distracting from the fact he was called a liar 7 times with evidence for all 7 times and can't respond to that but has to change the subject.

I wonder if Goofy Gipper is one of those guys who just blacks out the parts of the Constitution he doesn't like and writes in his own stuff when he doesn't agree with it.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019 at 6:09 AM
  2. gipper

gipper Libertarian/Anarchist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,604
    Can you say SECEDE? Say it with me. SECEDE. Again....SECEDE.

All states were sovereign in 1861. Then came the mass murdering traitor Dishonest Abe. He killed all who opposed his perpetual union bull shit, and dumb Lincoln cultists commend him for his tyranny.

It was all about the money, as it always is with criminal politicians. Lincoln wanted his tariff to enrich his rich northeastern donors.

3. SandSquid

SandSquid VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +687
    Poor goofy Gipper. STILL sitting there admitting he LIED no less than 7 times and unable to rectify history.

So sad.

And he probably doesn't even believe in the Constitution. Just throws out the parts he doesn't like.

4. gipper

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,604
    Say it son....SECEDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. SandSquid

SandSquid VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +687
    I wonder why Goofy Gipper just accepts that he's lying so easily. I mean does he go "damn, they caught me again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again... and again." and it's just so often part of who he is it doesn't even register with him anymore?

Is lying that commonplace for Goofy Gipper that he doesn't even care when he's found out? So sad.

6. SandSquid

SandSquid VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +687
    Goofy gipper sadly probably uses the Constitution for toilet paper. So sad such anti-American people exist.

7. gipper

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,604
    LMFAO...That is exactly what your beloved Lincoln did, but you’re too dumb to know.

8. SandSquid

SandSquid VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +687
    Kind of interesting. The word "sovereign" appears exactly..... ZERO times in the Constitution. The theory on that comes from the precursor to the Constitution, the Articles of Confederation.

9. SandSquid

SandSquid VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +687
    So sad, you are so stuck down in your lies, you can't even say you support the Constitution of the United States of America. I'm sure you are the kind of person who kneels and opposes the Pledge of Allegiance as well.

So sad Goofy Gipper. Doesn't even care that he's been proven a liar at least 7 times in one lousy thread. It's just so common with him, he doesn't care anymore.

10. Faun

Faun Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,834
    LOL

Sure, tell me again how seconding from the country gave them the right to steal someone else's territory.

:lmao:

• Winner Winner x 1