About time he dropped the hammer!..Trump Hints at Hillary Prosecution if "Republican gets in"

View attachment 59470

Donald Trump Reno Nevada Rally on January 10, 2016 ^ | January 10, 2016
Starting at the 20:40 mark She should never be allowed to run because what she did is totally illegal, totally illegal. General Petraeus and many others have suffered greatly because of doing 5% of what she did. Now, the only question is are they going to give her a pass because of the fact that the democrats control the process. And I think if they do that I thinks it`s going to be actually very bad from an election standpoint for her.

PnV4EKK.jpg
Rush was talking about a mass resignation of FBI personnel if Hillary isn't brought forth for indictment along the lines of the Nixon era Saturday night massacre. That cannot be ignored by the Manic Sream Media

View attachment 59470

Starting at the 20:40 mark She should never be allowed to run because what she did is totally illegal, totally illegal. General Petraeus and many others have suffered greatly because of doing 5% of what she did. Now, the only question is are they going to give her a pass because of the fact that the democrats control the process. And I think if they do that I thinks it`s going to be actually very bad from an election standpoint for her.

PnV4EKK.jpg
Rush was talking about a mass resignation of FBI personnel if Hillary isn't brought forth for indictment along the lines of the Nixon era Saturday night massacre. That cannot be ignored by the Manic Sream Media

Honestly, I doubt the FBI has the BALLS to quit over this, as their PAYMASTER holds their "cojones" tightly, and in this economy, they are lucky to have a decent paying job! Saying that though, I do think you would hear many ANONYMOUS agents spouting what they think of that action!

View attachment 59470

PnV4EKK.jpg

Honestly, I doubt the FBI has the BALLS to quit over this, as their PAYMASTER holds their "cojones" tightly, and in this economy, they are lucky to have a decent paying job! Saying that though, I do think you would hear many ANONYMOUS agents spouting what they think of that action!
There are people with integrity still in the government. Not Democrats of course.

Why do we even have to wait. There is enough evidence to charge her now

View attachment 59470

PnV4EKK.jpg

Quitters never win.

View attachment 59470

PnV4EKK.jpg

Quitters never win.

quitters often win

winners never quit

Forum List

Back