About Semper Fi

Hey guys! Im here on my 5th day, out of ten. I've learned a lot of cool stuff so far. We're going to Washington DC on Thursday. I might be logging on to USMB again before July 8th (when Im back to Alaska). Take care guys!

Semper Fi said:
Hey guys! Im here on my 5th day, out of ten. I've learned a lot of cool stuff so far. We're going to Washington DC on Thursday. I might be logging on to USMB again before July 8th (when Im back to Alaska). Take care guys!
Sounds fantastic. Keep learning and write in your journal. :)

Kathianne said:
Sounds fantastic. Keep learning and write in your journal. :)

I learned a lot actually. Journal? No. Im on day 9/10 now. Tomorrow is just a travel day, leaving at 7:30am fo Grandmas house. Im all in my suit and everything, waiting the last 10 minutes for closing ceremonies to begin....

Then Im gonna go back to the Sorority house (we're staying in a sorority house, so what?), take a long hot shower and hit those squeaking uncomfortable chick beds for the last time. Oorah!

Semper Fi said:
I learned a lot actually. Journal? No. Im on day 9/10 now. Tomorrow is just a travel day, leaving at 7:30am fo Grandmas house. Im all in my suit and everything, waiting the last 10 minutes for closing ceremonies to begin....

Then Im gonna go back to the Sorority house (we're staying in a sorority house, so what?), take a long hot shower and hit those squeaking uncomfortable chick beds for the last time. Oorah!
Don't get cute with me! If you haven't been keeping a journal, write one now. You will look back on these times. Don't believe me? Try Day 1. Don't remember all the details? See what I mean? You remember more now than you will a year or gosh help you 10 years from now...

Kathianne said:
Don't get cute with me! If you haven't been keeping a journal, write one now. You will look back on these times. Don't believe me? Try Day 1. Don't remember all the details? See what I mean? You remember more now than you will a year or gosh help you 10 years from now...

I guess thats a good idea. I took alot opf pictures if that helps, lol. If I have the time and means on the flight home I'll do it. IF I do it, I might even send you a copy. lol haha. :mm:

Semper Fi said:
I guess thats a good idea. I took alot opf pictures if that helps, lol. If I have the time and means on the flight home I'll do it. IF I do it, I might even send you a copy. lol haha. :mm:

I'd like that! I do so miss grading papers... NOT!! But I would love to read about your reactions to the program. I think I have some kids that would enjoy that down the road...

Forum List

Back