About Bill Maher

Him being a comedian is doubtful.

He isn't that funny.

He's just donated a cool million dollars to the Obama campaign. Somebody sure thinks he's good enough to get paid well. Besides the $10 mil a year from HBO he plays as the featured comedian in his own live performances all over this country and Canada. They're barely sell outs.

He gave a million dollars to the Obama campaign and still spreads the lie that he's an independent.

Being that he's a liar I can understand why you love him so much. Him being a liar is probably even more of a plus to you than being an Obamabot.

I'm for the party of equal treatment for all Americans. I'm not for the cncept of "By Gawd I've Got Mine Now By Gawd You Get Yours"

The men who wrote the constitution of the United States said, "All Men Are Created Equal" then added a little deal that said a slave was worth three fifths of a man. You think the fact that several of the founders owned slaves had anything to do with that

The original constitution and so called bill of rights was written by a bunch of cold blooded rogues and has been amended eighteen times. What a perfect document.

Go figure on those factoids for a while.

Last edited:
He's just donated a cool million dollars to the Obama campaign. Somebody sure thinks he's good enough to get paid well. Besides the $10 mil a year from HBO he plays as the featured comedian in his own live performances all over this country and Canada. They're barely sell outs.

He gave a million dollars to the Obama campaign and still spreads the lie that he's an independent.

Being that he's a liar I can understand why you love him so much. Him being a liar is probably even more of a plus to you than being an Obamabot.

I'm for the party of equal treatment for all Americans. I'm not for the cncept of "By Gawd I've Got Mine Now By Gawd You Get Yours"

The men who wrote the constitution of the United States said, "All Men Are Created Equal" then added a little deal that said a slave was worth three fifths of a man. You think the fact that several of the founders owned slaves had anything to do with that

The original constitution and so called bill of rights was written by a bunch of cold blooded rogues and has been amended eighteen times. What a perfect document.

I don't remember asking you to rattle off DNC talking points.

I brought up the point that Maher is a liar, and you conveniently didn't address that.

I brought up the point that Maher is a liar, and you conveniently didn't address that.

Really?

So what.

Apropos of nothing, one of my favorite videos ever.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHx0oLrGjKY]Al Franken Challenges Ann Coulter on Slanting the Truth - YouTube[/ame]

He is irrevelant in almost every stiuation, he is not funny, he is not pertient, and why he is on TV is totally beyond my understanding.

He's been funny when I've seen him. I admit I only watch Maher from motel rooms when I'm traveling.

Really?

So what.

You don't have a problem with someone being a liar?

Why not?

Really?

So what.

You don't have a problem with someone being a liar?

Why not?

Oh please. He's hardly the only one.

Hmmm, not sure where I implied he was the only one.

I just asked if you had a problem with him being a liar, I would think you would want him to be more open and honest about his love and support for Obama rather than indirectly saying it for an hour in all of his shows, and lining Obama's pockets then pretending he's an indy.

At one time I liked Bill Maher, but today he’s like a liberal Rush Limbaugh…very bitter and divisive. The George W Bush presidency drove him over the edge.

Maher is a living example of the 1st Amendment and the tolerance the greatest Country in the word. Too bad he doesn't appreciate it.

He is irrevelant in almost every stiuation, he is not funny, he is not pertient, and why he is on TV is totally beyond my understanding.

You know what

There are one helluva lot of things beyond your understanding

He probably got pissed when he realized the Pope ain't God, and started his anti American bane. Or was sodomized by one of the many petophile priest the catholic church protects! He ain't funny -except for his face.

You're either a right winger or you have no sense of humor.

I asked for a citation of some humor. I havent noticed anyone providing support yet. I may have missed it though.

Forum List

Back