Abortion = Mercy Killing

freemind

Nov 6, 2015
Not that I would actually call it killing. After all, it isn't killing a sentient being. It is just stopping the biological process that would lead to one. No doubt you have seen the thing on the news about some lowlife who murdered some people at an abortion clinic. If you are opposed to abortion, you are one extremely fucked up individual.

Who in the hell are you to condemn somebody to live as a traitorous, brainwashed piece of human garbage. Maggots are a higher form of life than you are. That is why our world is on a path to certain doom. It may happen in fifteen years or it may happen in fifty. But like it or not, it will happen. So to abort a fetus would only prevent them from dying a slow and horrible death in fifteen to fifty years. Which makes murdering people at an abortion clinic an even worse crime.

As for abortion clinics supposedly selling fetal tissue, so what. As long as people don't get pregnant for that reason, who gives a shit. If somebody can benefit from it, it beats throwing it away. Also, there are poor people all over the planet who sell their organs. I am speaking mainly about kidneys. That is worse than using fetal tissue.

Not that I would actually call it killing. After all, it isn't killing a sentient being. It is just stopping the biological process that would lead to one. No doubt you have seen the thing on the news about some lowlife who murdered some people at an abortion clinic. If you are opposed to abortion, you are one extremely fucked up individual.

Who in the hell are you to condemn somebody to live as a traitorous, brainwashed piece of human garbage. Maggots are a higher form of life than you are. That is why our world is on a path to certain doom. It may happen in fifteen years or it may happen in fifty. But like it or not, it will happen. So to abort a fetus would only prevent them from dying a slow and horrible death in fifteen to fifty years. Which makes murdering people at an abortion clinic an even worse crime.

As for abortion clinics supposedly selling fetal tissue, so what. As long as people don't get pregnant for that reason, who gives a shit. If somebody can benefit from it, it beats throwing it away. Also, there are poor people all over the planet who sell their organs. I am speaking mainly about kidneys. That is worse than using fetal tissue.

Abortion = murder.

Unless the Mother's life is at risk, unless the woman has been raped....then all other abortion is murder.

Your entire "argument" and the examples you give to attempt to "justify" it are incredibly bizarre and actually completely ridiculous.

As for abortion clinics supposedly selling fetal tissue, so what.

Most comes from hospitals and benefits the very people who want PP closed. If the nutters want the use of huamn tissue stopped, they need to start with major hospitals, the NIH, CDC, etc.

Abortion = murder.

Unless the Mother's life is at risk, unless the woman has been raped....then all other abortion is murder.

Your entire "argument" and the examples you give to attempt to "justify" it are incredibly bizarre and actually completely ridiculous.

Lucy Hamilton ilton

I've noticed that you post some really knee jerk stupidity but really, it you who is bizarre and ridiculous.

You say 'its murder unless the woman's life in danger or its the result of rape'? Right? Is that what you wrote?

Think it through. Abortion is abortion is abortion. The result is the same - the end of the pregnancy.

Or do you really believe the fetus is less dead or more dead, depending on the reason for the abortion?

Abortion = murder.

Lucy Hamilton ilton

I've noticed that you post some really knee jerk stupidity but really, it you who is bizarre and ridiculous.

You say 'its murder unless the woman's life in danger or its the result of rape'? Right? Is that what you wrote?

Think it through. Abortion is abortion is abortion. The result is the same - the end of the pregnancy.

Or do you really believe the fetus is less dead or more dead, depending on the reason for the abortion?

To the bolded, is that why most people seem to agree with my posts?

I'm a realist and I have compassion. If the Mother's life is in danger, we should let her die as well? If a woman is raped, we should what FORCE her to carry and give birth to a rapists baby? What about the psychological damage she's going to suffer, perhaps that damage being with her for the rest of her life.

Abortion = murder.

Lucy Hamilton ilton

I'm a realist and I have compassion. If the Mother's life is in danger, we should let her die as well? If a woman is raped, we should what FORCE her to carry and give birth to a rapists baby? What about the psychological damage she's going to suffer, perhaps that damage being with her for the rest of her life.

Abortion = mercy killing.

Mercy killing aka Euthanasia. Euthanasia is the compassionate act of relieving the pain of a terminally ill person, by allowing that person to die with dignity, rather than allowing them to suffer incredibly and forcing them to die in often excruciating pain.

So how is killing a baby, whom is probably 100% healthy, how is this mercy killing?

Answer, it isn't.

Abortion = murder.

Lucy Hamilton ilton

You have never shown even a shred of "compassion" in any post I've read. You're just a knee jerk hater and not very smart. That's why its possible for you to write something THIS ridiculous.

You sidestepped the question.

Why is one "murder" and the other isn't?

Why is one dead fetus okay with you but another isn't?

What is the difference in the FETUS?

Abortion = murder.

Lucy Hamilton ilton

You have never shown even a shred of "compassion" in any post I've read. You're just a knee jerk hater and not very smart. That's why its possible for you to write something THIS ridiculous.

Is English even your first language or do you just have problems with basic understanding?

Quick you better go and consult Leftist Group-Think Politburo HQ to formulate a response with them.

Abortion = murder.

Lucy Hamilton ilton

Is English even your first language or do you just have problems with basic understanding?

Quick you better go and consult Leftist Group-Think Politburo HQ to formulate a response with them.

The question is simple enough, even you should be able to answer it. You're the one engaging in GroupThink. Try thinking for yourself. YOU said it. I'm asking what the difference is.

Why is some abortion okay with you while you consider others to be "murder"?

Why is it okay with you to kill one fetus but not another?

Think it through and think for yourself.

Abortion = murder.

Lucy Hamilton ilton

The question is simple enough, even you should be able to answer it. You're the one engaging in GroupThink. Try thinking for yourself. YOU said it. I'm asking what the difference is.

I've explained my comments perfectly well, I'm not in the habit of repeating myself.

Why don't you ask the OP to explain how abortion is mercy killing exactly? We know the definition of mercy killing, so how does that fit in with abortion....ask the OP to explain it.

Lucy Hamilton ilton

I've explained my comments perfectly well, I'm not in the habit of repeating myself.

Why don't you ask the OP to explain how abortion is mercy killing exactly? We know the definition of mercy killing, so how does that fit in with abortion....ask the OP to explain it.

No, you haven't. Nor have you repeated your answer.

You say some abortions are murder. Some are not. What is the difference?

"...the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus..."

So yes, there is killing going on.

abortion | a medical procedure used to end a pregnancy and cause the death of the fetus

It's not mercy killing though is it?
Nothing merciful about it. It's a violation of human rights, against both the mothers and the children.

The government forcing either men or women to reproduce is a violation of human rights.

Besides, what do you care? You despise children so there's no reason why you should care about fetuses.

Abortion = murder.

Abortion isn't murder. Also, actually born creatures like mice, birds, deer, cows, pigs or whatever know much more about what being alive means than some zygote. And most people don't seem to care much about killing those things. Also, who and the hell are you to say that somebody must live. Next, how about telling me what is bizzare and ridiculous. I can fix that.

Abortion = murder.

Lucy Hamilton ilton

Abortion = mercy killing.

Mercy killing aka Euthanasia. Euthanasia is the compassionate act of relieving the pain of a terminally ill person, by allowing that person to die with dignity, rather than allowing them to suffer incredibly and forcing them to die in often excruciating pain.

So how is killing a baby, whom is probably 100% healthy, how is this mercy killing?

Answer, it isn't.

Our society is terminally ill. That is why we are heading toward destruction. That is why we are 18 trillion dollars in debt and have over 60 trillion dollars worth of unfunded obligations. That is why the U.S. consumes more illegal drugs than any other country. That is why even though the U.S. has 4% of the worlds population, it has 25% of those in jail. That is why there are around 27 million unemployed people in the U.S. and probably an equal number that are underemployed. That is why the U.S. produces twice the number of serial killers than any other country. Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

You then go off the deep end by calling a zygote a baby. It may become a baby. But that doesn't make it a baby. As to what would make ending its life a mercy killing, I just told you some of the reasons why. Also, I was watching a news program about the book "Freakomics." They talked about a stastical correlation between the year when abortions became legal and a drop in crime rates when those children would have grown up to the age where people commit crimes. Tell me more about what a wonderful life it is.

"...the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus..."

So yes, there is killing going on.

abortion | a medical procedure used to end a pregnancy and cause the death of the fetus

It's not mercy killing though is it?
Nothing merciful about it. It's a violation of human rights, against both the mothers and the children.

It's a violation of human rights to breed slaves.

Forum List

Back