Abortion Law in Texas

The problem is the other human life involved, which makes abortion unique amongst the arguments over government power.
In a domestic case involving an underage child, a court would usually appoint a guardian ad litem in order to make an objective recommendation about the child's welfare. I wonder why we do not do this, or something similar, when it comes to abortion.

Keep talking that way... women voters are listening.
My point is that politics is exactly what this is about. This is a concocted/premeditated story to use to create a divide between GOP voters and GOP women who are all-in on having the right to play God with another's life.

Viability is not the law anymore. Weren't you going to be going on a fucking trip and out of touch for a while?
Out of town for 2 months, yes! Posting less due to family time, yes.

Not posting at all, nope...never said that!

A life born, is worth more than a life not, if a choice of saving only one of the two is only available....then the mother is who the doctors would save....they would try for saving both, but if they could only save one, it would be the already born, mother.

There can be an exception only if the mother insists that her life be taken, to let her unborn child live....in writing so the doc won't be sued by the father etc. for malpractice.

In ancient times, the mother's life was more important than the unborn child if in the situation where one had to choose between the two as well. The mother was a very very important person in the family unit...she had all the duties of rearing their children, feeding, nurturing, and raising them, maintaining the household, giving the husband even more children....a household without a wife and mother was not a functioning household....

Take a situation with as example a fertility clinic was burning down and firefighters show up....they would rescue the (born) humans first....that would be their duty, and if they could...after all the born humans were rescued, they would try to save the frozen fertilized egg /zygote in there next. They would not rescue the frozen fertilized eggs first...which are humans, babies to be..... The born always has a greater value than the unborn....

Lord Long Rod in #1 said: MSN
“So this white chick, who is already a mother, gets knocked up again. But this time the baby is sick. The baby probably will not survive to term (or so goes the narrative) and it is putting the health/life of the mother at risk (or so we are told.“ • ¥ • llr!.23.12.11 #1

Did you knock her up Saint Lordlongrod? If not what harmful impact to your life liberty and pursuit of happiness is inflicted upon you if she has an abortion in Texas.

nf.23.12.12
to llr!.23.12.11 #1

I personally don’t agree with abortion but it is not my body I am not the father it is none of my business nor is it any business of the government. When you are busy minding your own business you don’t have time to be involved in other peoples. You do t agree with abortion don’t get one. You don’t want others to get an abortion offer to adopt their child. If all you want to do is tell someone else how to live then shut the hell up and focus on yourself and your own shortcomings

Anyone has the right to an opinion, and the right to vote via said opinion.

Others don't get to define the parameters of another's beliefs and actions based on those beliefs.

i.e. the world doesn't revolve around you and those who agree with you.

Out of town for 2 months, yes! Posting less due to family time, yes.

Not posting at all, nope...never said that!

A life born, is worth more than a life not, if a choice of saving only one of the two is only available....then the mother is who the doctors would save....they would try for saving both, but if they could only save one, it would be the already born, mother.

There can be an exception only if the mother insists that her life be taken, to let her unborn child live....in writing so the doc won't be sued by the father etc. for malpractice.

In ancient times, the mother's life was more important than the unborn child if in the situation where one had to choose between the two as well. The mother was a very very important person in the family unit...she had all the duties of rearing their children, feeding, nurturing, and raising them, maintaining the household, giving the husband even more children....a household without a wife and mother was not a functioning household....

Take a situation with as example a fertility clinic was burning down and firefighters show up....they would rescue the (born) humans first....that would be their duty, and if they could...after all the born humans were rescued, they would try to save the frozen fertilized egg /zygote in there next. They would not rescue the frozen fertilized eggs first...which are humans, babies to be..... The born always has a greater value than the unborn....
I appreciate your comment. I do not disagree with anything you said.

In a domestic case involving an underage child, a court would usually appoint a guardian ad litem in order to make an objective recommendation about the child's welfare. I wonder why we do not do this, or something similar, when it comes to abortion.

Because it's simpler just to legislate limits on abortion as per the will of the people in the State in question.

Procreation isn't slavery, or parasitism.

Try those lame arguments on someone else.
Being forced to to care for another life at risk of harm or death to yourself. no other tenant of the law requires this, even children.

Being forced to to care for another life at risk of harm or death to yourself. no other tenant of the law requires this, even children.

Biology requires it to keep the species extant.

Trying to apply tenant law to pregnancy is just another end run attempt.

Forum List

Back