"Abortion Involves Killing--and That's Okay!"--The Nation

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
In which a super-Lefty advocates for not using all the euphemisms like "pro-CHOICE" and "clump of cells" and yadda yadda. Just call it what it is: killing your baby.

I agree. Truth is truth. However, it seems this article is not going over well in Lefty circles. Huh. Too much science for them?

Furthermore, if the labor of pregnancy is productive of life, then interrupting that labor is—logically speaking—productive of death. Rather than shy away from this, I believe we should embrace it as part of an effort to give gestating the respect it deserves. In the intervening years since publishing my book, I have received dozens of reports of women who experienced the ideas in it as deeply salutary during pregnancy. Strangers have sent me photos of Full Surrogacy Now lying face-down in maternity wards. By the same token, I had drawn on heterodox pregnancy memoirs to bolster my claims.

In which a super-Lefty advocates for not using all the euphemisms like "pro-CHOICE" and "clump of cells" and yadda yadda. Just call it what it is: killing your baby.

I agree. Truth is truth. However, it seems this article is not going over well in Lefty circles. Huh. Too much science for them?

Furthermore, if the labor of pregnancy is productive of life, then interrupting that labor is—logically speaking—productive of death. Rather than shy away from this, I believe we should embrace it as part of an effort to give gestating the respect it deserves. In the intervening years since publishing my book, I have received dozens of reports of women who experienced the ideas in it as deeply salutary during pregnancy. Strangers have sent me photos of Full Surrogacy Now lying face-down in maternity wards. By the same token, I had drawn on heterodox pregnancy memoirs to bolster my claims.

If you oppose restrictions on gun use you are not pro life.

The process does not end at birth. One side here is no better than the other,

If you oppose restrictions on gun use you are not pro life.

This thread is not about guns. It's about killing babies in the womb. This Leftie at the Nation says time to admit that it is what it is and own it.

I give her points for honesty.

I support programs that help the woman to make the choice of life.
So do I which is why I support the woman having an option that won't kill her.

This thread is not about guns. It's about killing babies in the womb. This Leftie at the Nation says time to admit that it is what it is and own it.

I give her points for honesty.
It's about pro life and supporting an unborn being getting born into a world where they can get shot and killed on the way home after being born is what you right wing nutjobs need to own instead of ignorantly barking about the unborn when once they get here you don't give a fuck about them.

The human race has no moral high ground when it comes to killing.

We are and always have been a species that wantonly kills just about everything

The human race has no moral high ground when it comes to killing.

We are and always have been a species that wantonly kills just about everything

Even in your atheistic (shudder) worldview

Do we have no interest in regulating this?

Even in your atheistic (shudder) worldview

Do we have no interest in regulating this?
Once again I am not an atheist as I have explained to you more than a few times.

And I have no problem with abortion in the first trimester which is when the vast majority of abortions are done anyway.

Once again I am not an atheist as I have explained to you more than a few times.

And I have no problem with abortion in the first trimester which is when the vast majority of abortions are done anyway.

Okay no-god then

Didn't really answer my question about regulating killing....

Okay no-god then

Didn't really answer my question about regulating killing....
Never said there was no god. That's what makes me not an atheist.

I have told you many times already that IMO there is no evidence either way that makes me agnostic.

And we have all kinds of regulations that justify killing in all kinds of different scenarios. But that doesn't really matter since the human race is a race of killers

Forum List

Back