Abortion Clinics Are Closing at a Record Pace

yes [sic], because you're endangering women's lives.

get [sic] out of our uteruses [sic].

And stay out of your neighbor's hands if he decides to use them to strangle you, right? It's his body after all.

If your neighbor wants to strangle himself let him. Getting an abortion is the same thing as killing a fish. I feel worse for the fish actually because it is actually a living breathing thing. I used to feel bad beating up fish like you let alone killing one.

hohummm, teenagers will always f eachother and they cannot f*ing be any parents because they are CHILDREN themselves... whatever... more teenage pregnancies ruining american teenagers for everybody!!!! Craziness at its best!!! Ban all the abortion clinics. Force children to have children.who cares, right?

hohummm, teenagers will always f eachother and they cannot f*ing be any parents because they are CHILDREN themselves... whatever... more teenage pregnancies ruining american teenagers for everybody!!!! Craziness at its best!!! Ban all the abortion clinics. Force children to have children.who cares, right?
Buy stock in the morning after pill.

The morning-after pill is a type of emergency birth control (contraception). The purpose of emergency contraception is to prevent pregnancy after a woman has had unprotected sex or after her birth control method has failed.

Why are republicans so in favor of black women being a baby momma for 4 or 5 men who will contribute nothing to raising the kid. The mother will use the kid to get more tax payers money.

So one of you republican anti abortionist explain why you support women who can't care for a kid to have even more kids.

Also, can you republican anti abortionists guarantee no republican women have abortions? You all worry about your women and leave the rest alone. What they do is none of your business. Unless they are republicans. Even then the women may not like being told what to do with their bodies.

Hey, Democrats, guess what?

Elections have consequences. And Republicans won big in 2010 and again in 2014 at federal, state and local levels.

Thanks to your mighty leader Obama, and the Democrats' enthusiastic support for Obamacare, gun control, and gay marriage, Democrats have become radioactive in the heartland.

Part of it is that Republican governors and Republican controlled state legislatures are using over-regulation as a way to shut down abortion clinics. Guess what Democrats, Republicans learned that tactic from you. And it works like a charm.

Abortions are down in every state, even states that have not made it more difficult to get an abortion.

American millennials rethink abortion, for good reasons - The Boston Globe

Actually what is funny is that we go in cycles of the left and right. The right overstepped their bounds in the Bush years and lost congress. Then the left did it under Obama and the right is now again going to overstep their bounds which will cost them congress once again eventually.

They are forcing people to have babies they cant afford....

And if cash is a little tight one month it should be legal for parents to let their 3 year-old starve to death, right?
Well I shouldn't have to pay for them. If its a choice, me and my republican buddies would let the kid starve.
No you wouldn't. If there is anything about you I am sure of it is this - you would not let any 3 yr old starve to death.

And if cash is a little tight one month it should be legal for parents to let their 3 year-old starve to death, right?
Well I shouldn't have to pay for them. If its a choice, me and my republican buddies would let the kid starve.
No you wouldn't. If there is anything about you I am sure of it is this - you would not let any 3 yr old starve to death.
Shhh I'm pretending to be a Republican.

Are you drunk trolling again.....
Drunk? Think again. You don't have an answer for him so attacking him is the only thing left.
Pathetic.
Actually, there is a very easy reply to Unkotard's stupid comment. No.

The answer is no it should not be legal for parents to let their 3 year old starve if money is tight. It was a stupid comment Unkotard made. Doesn't deserve a sincere reply.

Having an abortion isn't the same thing as letting a baby starve. Not apples to apples.

Shhh I'm pretending to be a Republican.

No you're not. You are just being a leftist clown again.

Drunk? Think again. You don't have an answer for him so attacking him is the only thing left.
Pathetic.

The answer is no it should not be legal for parents to let their 3 year old starve if money is tight. It was a stupid comment Unkotard made. Doesn't deserve a sincere reply.

Having an abortion isn't the same thing as letting a baby starve.

Yeah, the abortion is more brutally immediate.

Pathetic.

If Sealybobo does his own investigation into abortion he will no longer find it an alternative. It is up to him to decide to become informed on the matter. Until then he doesn't really understand what he is saying here.

Pathetic.

Having an abortion isn't the same thing as letting a baby starve. Not apples to apples.
It ends the same way. Murder.
That's the bottom line here, Sealy.
And I already knew you would never let a 3 yr old starve to death.
That's not who you are.

Pathetic.

So you are for increased taxes to pay for all the babies that will now be born to women in poverty? Conservatives like you want things you aren't willing to pay for.

Pathetic.

So you are for increased taxes to pay for all the babies that will now be born to women in poverty? Conservatives like you want things you aren't willing to pay for.

Straw man. You fail, fish.

alpine, I have made your boasting of the doom of the white race a subject of another thread. Liberals over there are pretending like you did not do this, so please get over their and admit you did.

Where do I find that?

Hey, Democrats, guess what?

Elections have consequences. And Republicans won big in 2010 and again in 2014 at federal, state and local levels.

Thanks to your mighty leader Obama, and the Democrats' enthusiastic support for Obamacare, gun control, and gay marriage, Democrats have become radioactive in the heartland.

Part of it is that Republican governors and Republican controlled state legislatures are using over-regulation as a way to shut down abortion clinics. Guess what Democrats, Republicans learned that tactic from you. And it works like a charm.

Abortions are down in every state, even states that have not made it more difficult to get an abortion.

American millennials rethink abortion, for good reasons - The Boston Globe

Pro-life people think they are the smartest among all...

They think they can play their little games, and people will just believe them
After all, people are stupid, but pro-life crowd is smart....

They are showing us the aborted fetus pictures
Telling us touchy romantic stories
They claim they "CARE" so much about "LIFE"
But all they are fooling, is themselves...

race14n-1-web.jpg

This graph shows the biggest fear of the white man
He is scared to be a minority, in his own country
He is so scared, he cant even get a good night sleep
Waking up in tears and sweat and fear at night

So he comes up with these "genius" plans to keep the white population "reproducing"
Ban abortion, ban pregnancy control, white population will flourish

But he is so stupid, he cant even see the very own "regulations" is helping his biggest nightmare to come true...

You are disappearing "white" man
Because of your stupidity, in a generation or two, you will be the minority, in your own country...

God bless America.............................................

That may be the dumbest response I've ever read. Please, if you're going to champion a cause, at least know WTF you are talking about.

Even as the U.S. abortion rate is at its lowest since Roe v. Wade, women of color are five times as likely to terminate a pregnancy as their white counterparts.

Abortion's Racial Gap
Always been that way...abortion hits the Black and Hispanic communities the hardest.

Did you get "my" link and posted as a response to "my" post?

I had assumed that you posted it but hadn't read it.

Are you making the argument that this is some kind of recent development? Not at all...it's always been that way...here is a little older study...

White women were the most common racial and ethnic group among abortion patients, accounting for 437,660, or 36.1% (95% CI 31.5–40.9%), of abortions. However, minorities were overrepresented and, in turn, had higher abortion rates. African American women had the highest rate, 40.2 per 1,000, followed by Hispanic women, 28.7 per 1,000. Women of all races and ethnicities experienced declines in abortion between 2000 and 2008, and the largest decline, 18.4%, was seen among African American women.

Changes in Abortion Rates Between 2000 and 2008 and Lifetime... : Obstetrics & Gynecology
For some reason, they don't give you the white per capita statistic to compare to.

But they do give you the straight numbers:

No racial or ethnic group makes up a majority of women having abortions: 36% are non-Hispanic white, 30% are non-Hispanic black, 25% are Hispanic and 9% are women of other races.[32]

Are you IN THE KNOW: Characteristics of U.S. Women Having Abortions
Simple math...if 36% of the all abortions are spread among 65% of the population (white), 30% of all abortions are among 12% of the population (black) and 25% of all abortion are among 16% of the population (Hispanic) from 2001 to 2008...whose demographics are suffering the worst from abortion?

No, I did read what is in that link, I was the one posting it in the first place.

I am well aware of the fact that it is the minorities using the abortion to prevent having more babies.
Because they are the ones who can't afford to have more babies.

But white men don't think that way.
They see white population decline, and rather then trying to "think" and find a solution, they simply blame that on the abortion laws.

This is the whole reason why white supremacist groups all around the country are supporting the anti-abortion movements. Thats why they are bombing the abortion clinics in the first place.

But we all know how stupid they are now.

Because the very reason they support anti-abortion, is in fact, is a retarded belief, just like everything else they believe in........

Pathetic.

You've never won an argument yet little chinaman

Pathetic.

You've never won an argument yet little chinaman

Keep making a fool of yourself, you racist moron. You're stupid, even for a fish.

Forum List

Back