Abortion Barbie loses, just like we knew she would.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Wendy Davis Facebook

You have been by my side throughout this journey—from that summer night on the floor of the Texas Senate, through the long days traveling across the state, in the summer heat knocking on doors and tonight as we close this chapter of the campaign. Our voices changed Texas. And it is up to us to continue the fight. – Abortion Barbie

I'm also happy to report that Leticia Van de Puke lost her ass. Not even sure why she was in the race.

TEARS of JOY!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WendyDavis.jpg

Wendy Davis Facebook

You have been by my side throughout this journey—from that summer night on the floor of the Texas Senate, through the long days traveling across the state, in the summer heat knocking on doors and tonight as we close this chapter of the campaign. Our voices changed Texas. And it is up to us to continue the fight. – Abortion Barbie

I'm also happy to report that Leticia Van de Puke lost her ass. Not even sure why she was in the race.
Windy revealed as gasbag hag.

A fart in the wind.

• Banned
Wendy Davis Facebook

Windy revealed as gasbag hag.

A fart in the wind.

A fart smells better, and doesn't linger nearly as long.

Forum List

Back