Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Palestine

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Where are you from?

Evidently not Israel
Actually he's probably a Syrian piece of Shiite and a worshipper of that genocial dictator Assad. Say something bad about his Arab Hilter and he'll start chewing on his soiled under wear.
Massmurderer cheering Semi-semite Roudy categorizing and demonizing again.
I'm not defending Assad 24 / 7 , you are.
th

Looks like we have a piece of Shiite who beat the shit out of himself one too many times. Which one is you, shiiteface?

I don't see the point of the poll question. There are plenty of places that aren't countries.

Five examples of entities that are not considered countries:
Source
Edit:
Oh, I see. The OP-er doesn't like that Israel and Palestine have their own subforum.​

Last edited:
The Israel and Palestine forum violates the forum rules big time. If you make a thread whose topic is already there the threads will be merged. But this forum is a platform for hundreds of threads with the ever same topic:
Why there is no Palestine or no Israel.
This is stuff for a maximum of two rule-abiding threads that would perfectly fit into the Middle East forum.
True.

It’s also a useless forum where its participants are consistently ridiculous and wrong, and where the forum is as pointless as the Israeli – Palestinian conflict.

Who needs an Israel forum when the site antisemites can vent their hateful little spleens in the feedback section?

Forum List

Back