Abolish the 16th Amendment and return power to the people

NOBama

Sep 23, 2008
Both Democrat and Republican parties have supported an ever expanding federal government and the income tax has given them the power to control us. The only difference between parties is the degree to which they want to build a stronger central government. Election 2008 election was the choice of soft tyranny or hard tyranny, and you can pick the candidate represented hard tyranny.

I asked a number of poeple at the tea party why they were there. The overriding message I heard from worried grandmothers and grandfathers at the tea parties was they were afraid of their government. They fear government will deny their children and grandchildren freedom from a government controlled future. The tea parties want to send a message to government and both political parties: It’s time for real change.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.… Thomas Jefferson

Money is power and American citizens have surrendered our money and liberty to an all powerful government that does not hesitate to use our income tax money to control behavior. If citizens want to take back control of an out of control federal government and make government fear the people, we must take the source of their power: money.

Next time you hold your paycheck look at the gross amount of that check. If the 16th amendment to the constitution is repealed, that money we surrender to government would be yours again. If you really want to take back your freedom, the first place to start is with the 16th amendment.

Amendment XVI

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

http://www.gopexiles.com/?p=1457

From Beck's Friday show, which was one of his better efforts, IMO. I think Napolatono got it right though: If citizens want to take back control of an out of control federal government and make government fear the people, we must take the source of their power: money.

That show will probably air again today. I think they aired it about 5 times yesterday.

Both Democrat and Republican parties have supported an ever expanding federal government and the income tax has given them the power to control us. The only difference between parties is the degree to which they want to build a stronger central government. Election 2008 election was the choice of soft tyranny or hard tyranny, and you can pick the candidate represented hard tyranny.

I asked a number of poeple at the tea party why they were there. The overriding message I heard from worried grandmothers and grandfathers at the tea parties was they were afraid of their government. They fear government will deny their children and grandchildren freedom from a government controlled future. The tea parties want to send a message to government and both political parties: It’s time for real change.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.… Thomas Jefferson

Money is power and American citizens have surrendered our money and liberty to an all powerful government that does not hesitate to use our income tax money to control behavior. If citizens want to take back control of an out of control federal government and make government fear the people, we must take the source of their power: money.

Next time you hold your paycheck look at the gross amount of that check. If the 16th amendment to the constitution is repealed, that money we surrender to government would be yours again. If you really want to take back your freedom, the first place to start is with the 16th amendment.

Amendment XVI

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

http://www.gopexiles.com/?p=1457

From Beck's Friday show, which was one of his better efforts, IMO. I think Napolatono got it right though: If citizens want to take back control of an out of control federal government and make government fear the people, we must take the source of their power: money.

That show will probably air again today. I think they aired it about 5 times yesterday.

Then that slimy mother fucker Glen Beck shouldn't have shit on Ron Paul when he had him on as a guest on CNN. Before Beck went to Fox, and when Ron Paul was running for President, (after Ron Paul won the first few debates), Beck had him on as a guest and was rolling his faggoty eyes every time Beck spoke the truth.

I'm sick of talking about this conversation, because it goes knowhere. Yet, it is the most important issue out there.

YEs, we need to abolish the income tax, but also the Federal Reserve.

Fuck the banks. Let bankers own the banks. But NOT the Federal Reserve.

This is the root of where/how they own us.

So Nobama, this is an issue that you right wingers and us left wingers can agree on. Now lets see if we can wake up the rest of America.

And I really wish Glen Beck didn't fuck Ron Paul in the ass like he did. I get the feeling that Beck is full of shit. He'll bitch about the income tax, but he won't go as far as to endorse breaking up the Federal Reserve. If he changes, then that'll show me that he is a sellout who is willing to say anthing just to get him some attention. Beck is an attention whore. And he's a flip flop sellout like McCain.

Ultimately, he won't back our cause. But I am glad to see you have arrived. Welcome.

I am not for abolishing the ability of the government to collect income taxes... we're not going to be able to fund our government on just tariffs, etc

But I am ALL for laws that change and simplify HOW taxes are collected.. ensuring a completely equal % burden on all tax collection.... taking the tax code to be centered around equal treatment and making it so that we do not need such a huge sized government agency that is responsible for tax collection

Now why do you think it is okay to abolish some amendments, yet not others?

That's kind of a stupid question. Each amendment is different. Maybe you agree with one but disagree with another. Good examples are prohibition and slavery. If we abolish the income tax, what does that have to do with those other two amendments?

Anyways, please don't ask stupid questions that get us off topic. The goal is to abolish the income tax. Are you for or against and why?

Don't just ask a dumb fuck question like you did. Totally distracting. Its why politics are annoying. Stop asking 3rd grade questions. :eusa_shhh:

Now why do you think it is okay to abolish some amendments, yet not others?

That's kind of a stupid question. Each amendment is different. Maybe you agree with one but disagree with another. Good examples are prohibition and slavery. If we abolish the income tax, what does that have to do with those other two amendments?

Anyways, please don't ask stupid questions that get us off topic. The goal is to abolish the income tax. Are you for or against and why?

Don't just ask a dumb fuck question like you did. Totally distracting. Its why politics are annoying. Stop asking 3rd grade questions. :eusa_shhh:

Hey Bobo...

xotoxi-albums-images-picture227-middle-finger.jpg

I can't believe sealybobo is arguing for abolishing the income tax. How would Obama fund all these pet projects, which you argue were necessary?

I am against abolishing the income tax. Simplifying it is another story. We have to have a way to fund our government, but not to the extent so that the government can control every aspect of our lives.

I am not for abolishing the ability of the government to collect income taxes... we're not going to be able to fund our government on just tariffs, etc

But I am ALL for laws that change and simplify HOW taxes are collected.. ensuring a completely equal % burden on all tax collection.... taking the tax code to be centered around equal treatment and making it so that we do not need such a huge sized government agency that is responsible for tax collection

You need to watch Freedom to Fascism. In the beginning they list all the taxes we pay. School, gas, luxury, death sales, property, city, etc. The list was HUGE!!!

The income tax doesn't go towards anything specific. This is how they like it. If it is a direct tax, we can monitor it. We can see how much we pay in, and how much is spent, how much is wasted, etc. If we need more for schools, then we raise the school tax.

But the income tax doesn't go to anything specific. Oh they'll show that pie chart and say that 1/5th goes to defense, 1/3 goes to budget, blablabla, but they are lying. All our income taxes collectively go towards is paying down interest on the national debt. I wish you could see the movie because it explains it better. Our income taxes do not go directly to Defense. They cut the checks for defense from the budget, which also is not funded by our income tax.

So this vague income tax and the vague federal deficit that no one seems to care is racking up interest by the millions each second, is how the bankers own/control us.

U.S. National Debt: 10.9 Trillion & Clicking

How anyone can watch that debt grow at that pace and not get mad is beyond me.

This isn't high on my list, but as a general point, I would repeal ALL of the laws and amendments that the "Progessive Era" brought us. After we do that we can have a review and re-enact the ones we think still make sense. My feeling is that most of what was done was destructive to the long-term survival of the country. It, instead, set us on downward slope.

If you really want to change the power of the federal government, you would have the Wicker and the Darby decisions overturned. Just doing that would deprive the current federal government of more than half of its power.

Experience hath shown, that even under the best form of government those entrusted with power, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. ~ Thomas Jefferson

I can't believe sealybobo is arguing for abolishing the income tax. How would Obama fund all these pet projects, which you argue were necessary?

I am against abolishing the income tax. Simplifying it is another story. We have to have a way to fund our government, but not to the extent so that the government can control every aspect of our lives.

Ever hear of PayGo? If you want a bridge, you levy a tax for that bridge. And when the bridge is built, that tax is over/finished!

But because you and way too many people don't get that, the bankers continue to own/control our country.

“Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who
makes her laws” Mayer Amschel Rothschild quotes

This isn't high on my list, but as a general point, I would repeal ALL of the laws and amendments that the "Progessive Era" brought us. After we do that we can have a review and re-enact the ones we think still make sense. My feeling is that most of what was done was destructive to the long-term survival of the country. It, instead, set us on downward slope.

If you really want to change the power of the federal government, you would have the Wicker and the Darby decisions overturned. Just doing that would deprive the current federal government of more than half of its power.

I don't want to take away my governments power. I want to take away the bankers power over our government. Bankers, oil men, robber barons, etc.

You need to watch Freedom to Fascism. In the beginning they list all the taxes we pay. School, gas, luxury, death sales, property, city, etc. The list was HUGE!!!

The income tax doesn't go towards anything specific. This is how they like it. If it is a direct tax, we can monitor it. We can see how much we pay in, and how much is spent, how much is wasted, etc. If we need more for schools, then we raise the school tax.

But the income tax doesn't go to anything specific. Oh they'll show that pie chart and say that 1/5th goes to defense, 1/3 goes to budget, blablabla, but they are lying. All our income taxes collectively go towards is paying down interest on the national debt. I wish you could see the movie because it explains it better. Our income taxes do not go directly to Defense. They cut the checks for defense from the budget, which also is not funded by our income tax.

So this vague income tax and the vague federal deficit that no one seems to care is racking up interest by the millions each second, is how the bankers own/control us.

Instead of watching some biased movie for your information, why don't you look directly at the source.

Both the US Treasury and CBO provide statistics on things like the cost of interest relative to the entire debt.

The total interest cost is about $500 billion a year, roughly 1/6 of all expenditures. Total interest includes things like interest payments to the SS trust fund, so some of that (less than half) is intra-govt transfers.

Let me know if you want to look it up I'll provide the URLs

Experience hath shown, that even under the best form of government those entrusted with power, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson pointed out ithat some people - and businesses - would prefer that government not play referee to the game of business, not fix rules that protect labor or provide for the protection of the commons and the public good.

We must, Jefferson wrote to Crawford, "...say to all [such] individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens [like corporations], on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease."

A nation without SS and medicare to provide for the aged and disabled, laws protecting against pollution, unsafe labor practices, child labor, overtime abuses, equal voting rights, protection against bank failure or broker fraud, sex discrimination in the workplace, etc.

Sounds wonderful.

Instead of watching some biased movie for your information, why don't you look directly at the source.

Both the US Treasury and CBO provide statistics on things like the cost of interest relative to the entire debt.

The total interest cost is about $500 billion a year, roughly 1/6 of all expenditures. Total interest includes things like interest payments to the SS trust fund, so some of that (less than half) is intra-govt transfers.

Let me know if you want to look it up I'll provide the URLs

I know how it works. The bankers that own this country go to great lenghts to prove that what I'm saying is wrong. Watch Freedom to Fascism. If you don't, or haven't, I have to consider you under informed.

A nation without SS and medicare to provide for the aged and disabled, laws protecting against pollution, unsafe labor practices, child labor, overtime abuses, equal voting rights, protection against bank failure or broker fraud, sex discrimination in the workplace, etc.

Sounds wonderful.

Why did you post that in response to my post? What relevance do you think there is in what you wrote vis-a-vis my post?

Sounds wonderful.

I know. That's why I'm not a libertarian. Every man for himself doesn't sound good.

I was listening to Jesse Jackson this weekend. Bushanomics brought in more crime, poverty, debt, hunger, etc.

I want a liberal wing on the libertarian party.

Forum List

Back