abolish ICE!

My hat off to ICE, good people with a hard Job, especially with that dipshit Oakland mayor in California. They should deport her worthless ass .

I don’t think a lot of people have any kind of direct experience with ICE, so they don’t really know what they do . If they did, they’d be appalled

ICE treats human beings like they’re animals. They scoop up people in their apartments or their workplaces and take them miles away from their spouses and children

They’re going into schools, entering hospitals, conducting massive raids, and separating children from parents every day.

Not going into most schools

I support ICE. Because we really need to enforce immigration laws. Nobody is above the "law". So we are told , anyway. Neither presidents or Mexicans...But why do Mexican illegals get sanctuary cities nobody voted for? We have to question THAT. Poor little wet backs that ignore immigration law and cynically use their kids as human shields. All our kids that disappear in the streets, that are starving, we lose kids all time . But we have to worry about the minority of wetback babies lost because of their parents ignorance? Wow.

bring all the troops home and put them to getting rid of all of the illegals, amnestees and anchor babies. They are ALL invaders, frauds, line=jumping disrespectful pos's and most are felons. It's a FELONY to overstay a visa or come back here after we've deported you, and that's most of them, for a fact.

I don’t think a lot of people have any kind of direct experience with ICE, so they don’t really know what they do . If they did, they’d be appalled

ICE treats human beings like they’re animals. They scoop up people in their apartments or their workplaces and take them miles away from their spouses and children

They’re going into schools, entering hospitals, conducting massive raids, and separating children from parents every day.
ICE rounds up people who are here illegally. People who came here on their own illegally. People who didn't care about being an illegal, so they brought their children with them illegally. People who are working here illegally. People who illegally don't pay taxes.

And why abolish just the bean police, why not abolish ALL police? Real Americans could use a free pass as well to do things that are illegal, don't you agree?

ICE rounds up people who are here illegally. People who came here on their own illegally. People who didn't care about being an illegal, so they brought their children with them illegally. People who are working here illegally. People who illegally don't pay taxes.

And why abolish just the bean police, why not abolish ALL police? Real Americans could use a free pass as well to do things that are illegal, don't you agree?

Laws and rules are to complicated for the OP to understand.

bring all the troops home and put them to getting rid of all of the illegals, amnestees and anchor babies. .....

The second category you mention (and misspell) are not illegal, and the last category you mention are actual US citizens. Stop being ridiculous.

they were illegals, until weak minds let them stay here, after mooching off of us for years. eff that. Get rid of them. All they do is encourage more illegals to come here and try to stay long enough to get amnesty. Wtf do you want to ruin the most prosperous, and free country the world has ever seen? cause that's what taking in lots of lettuce pickers will do. It's nearly done so already. eff you.

ICE is obeying the laws that were put in place by congress.
I always find the left to be hypocritical as they claim to champion the environment, yet want to bring in millions more people. Every single individual requires 1.5 acres of land to be used to feed that person for a year. Each individual takes up more land to live on and thus there's more deforestation and animal habitat loss, add to this, the increase in population also puts a strain on available resources. What this nation needs is less people, not more.

We need Illegals out of this country , I am sick and tired of paying for them, thanks to ICE agents they are sending them back to where they came from.

simple solution, follow our immigration laws

Forum List

Back