Able Danger Suppression

Put this together with the port deal. Bush's allegiance is to the new world order, not america.

rtwngAvngr said:
Put this together with the port deal. Bush's allegiance is to the new world order, not america.

I don't think our intelligence agencies need any help from Bush to engage in corruption.

USViking said:
The Army intel team described in the link was
breaching the holy wall between domestic and
foreign operations which existed pre 9/11.

It was so ridiculous FBI and CIA agents literally
were afraid to discuss cases in the same room
together. I would expect the US Army had no
more freedom of action than anyone else.

That is probably why Army lawyers put the team
out of business. It might also explain why others
in the Army shredded, deleted, and forgot: the ACLU
might still be able to drag them into court, and blow
the lid off any classified improvements and reforms
which have taken place since.
I guess if you people don't fricken show
you've read what I said then I have to
repeat it, in the hopes repetition will wake you up.

If two reps don't get your attention,
then I fricken give up.

USViking said:
I guess if you people don't fricken show
you've read what I said then I have to
repeat it, in the hopes repetition will wake you up.

If two reps don't get your attention,
then I fricken give up.

2 reps--- who the hell are you talking to?

USViking said:
I quoted myself: that is two reps.

And I am talking to you, among others.

ahhh ok --well I agree with ya if that will help. I heard today of another top CIA offical being investigated for kickbacks or something.
Serious corruption everywhere.

dilloduck said:
I don't think our intelligence agencies need any help from Bush to engage in corruption.

It's a pattern of high level disservice to the american people.

Oh my, rearing it's head again. Links at site:

http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/archives/007029.php

May 21, 2006
Able Danger Documents Discovered?

The Able Danger blog has news from a FOIA request filed by Scott Malone of NavySeals.com and Christopher Law of PublicEdCenter.org that has produced an interesting response from the Pentagon. When they demanded the release of all information regarding the Able Danger project, the DoD rejected the request after a bit of bureaucratic misdirection. However, they acknowledged the existence of over 9500 pages of documentation -- apparently the same paperwork that they told Congress no longer existed:

In two possibly related developments in the past week, the Pentagon denied access to almost 10,000 pages of classified documents relating to a top-secret intelligence program senior officials have three times previously testified were destroyed or unable to be located. And the attorneys for the secret team members who disclosed the existence of the data-mining counter-terrorism program, called ABLE DANGER, have argued in a new court filing that they be “cleared” to review such files.

The Defense Department’s Inspector General’s office (DoD-OIG) and the joint Special Operations Command (SOCOM) have amassed some 9,500 pages of documents on a program that senior DoD and 9/11 Commission officials have stated repeatedly were destroyed or can no longer be located.

In response to a Freedom of Information Act request, “The Office of the Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence, has determined that approximately 9,500 pages of these collected documents are potentially responsive to your FOIA request.”

That news should stun those who have been following the Able Danger story for the past year. The official story has had all documentation being destroyed in a particularly aggressive form of housekeeping that took place after Col. Tony Shaffer revealed the existence of the program to the 9/11 Commission. The missing documentation proves, according to Shaffer, that the intelligence community identified Mohammed Atta and the other members of the core 9/11 cell prior to the attacks as potential al-Qaeda agents.

The assertion that 9500 pages of evidence still exists at the Pentagon will no doubt surprise members of Congress that received little from their investigations into the program. Hopefully this will pique their curiosity once more. Be sure to read all of the links at the Able Danger blog.
Posted by Captain Ed at May 21, 2006 11:36 AM

Forum List

Back