Abe to Visit Pearl

Wouldn't it be great if he and Obama were to actually tell the truth about Pearl Harbor? Imagine if they were to tell the world that FDR knew....that he purposely set up the Japanese, knew the attack was coming, and yet warned no one. It was one of the greatest false flags of all time.

I won't be holding my breathe.

Pearl Harbor Facts and Proof
In his Preface Stinnett writes: “My sole purpose is to uncover the true story of events leading up to the devastating attack on the naval base [at Pearl Harbor] and adjoining Army facilities, and to document that it was not a surprise to President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and many of his top military and policy advisors…. Roosevelt believed that his countrymen would rally only to oppose an overt act of war on the United States. The decision he made, in concert with his advisors, was to provoke Japan through a series of actions into an overt act: the Pearl Harbor attack. As I have discovered in the course of seventeen years of archival research and personal interviews with US Navy cryptographers, the answer to Roosevelt’s dilemma is found in an extraordinary number of documents whose release I have been able to obtain through Freedom of Information Act requests. These papers outline deliberate steps that were planned and implemented to elicit the overt action that catapulted America into the war, and devastated military forces at Pearl Harbor and other Pacific bases. Eight steps were suggested to provoke a Japanese attack. Shortly after reviewing these, Roosevelt put them into effect. After the eight provocations had been taken, Japan responded. On November 27 and 28, 1941, US military commanders were given this order: ‘The United States desires that Japan commit the first overt act.’ According to Secretary of War Henry L. Stimson, the order came directly from President Roosevelt…. Not only did we undertake provocative steps, we intercepted and decoded military cables. We knew the attack was coming…. The commanders in Hawaii, Admiral Husband Kimmel and Lieutenant General Walter Short, were deprived of intelligence that might have made them more alert to the risks entailed in Roosevelt’s policy, but they obeyed his direct order: ‘The United States desires that Japan commit the first overt act.’ More than 200,000 documents and interviews have led me to these conclusions. I am indebted to the Freedom of Information Act and its author, the late Congressman John Moss (D, CA) for making it possible for me to tell this story.” [xiii-xiv]

“Previous accounts have claimed that the United States had not cracked Japanese military codes prior to the attack. We now know this is wrong. Previous accounts have insisted that the Japanese fleet maintained strict radio silent. This, too, is wrong. The truth is clear: FDR knew.” [5]

Pearl Harbor Facts and Proof

Shinzo Abe will become the first Japanese Prime Minister to visit Pearl Harbor. Later this month, he will visit with obama.

Prime Minister Abe to become first Japanese leader to visit Pearl Harbor - CNN.com

Why do I get the feeling a lot of people are going to find a way to be pissed about this too?

I'm glad Abe is doing this. It will be cathartic for both nations. Time has healed a lot of wounds and the Japanese and American people have grown closer as friends and allies over the decades.

That said, Obama will probably screw it up. Once again, he'll turn it into an opportunity to talk about himself which will once again put another world leader in an awkward position on the shared podium while the ass hat in chief mumbles.

Abe will be the grown up and Obama will act the clown. Again.

Shinzo Abe will become the first Japanese Prime Minister to visit Pearl Harbor. Later this month, he will visit with obama.

Prime Minister Abe to become first Japanese leader to visit Pearl Harbor - CNN.com

Why do I get the feeling a lot of people are going to find a way to be pissed about this too?

I'm glad Abe is doing this. It will be cathartic for both nations. Time has healed a lot of wounds and the Japanese and American people have grown closer as friends and allies over the decades.

That said, Obama will probably screw it up. Once again, he'll turn it into an opportunity to talk about himself which will once again put another world leader in an awkward position on the shared podium while the ass hat in chief mumbles.

Maybe so, but I tend to think incinerating women and children of a defenseless nation (Truman's war crime) is something impossible to heal.

Maybe so, but I tend to think incinerating women and children of a defenseless nation (Truman's war crime) is something impossible to heal.

Point well taken. Some wounds may never heal. There are scars left to this day far older than WW2.

Forum List

Back