ABC Frontline: "Obama's War"

Discussion in 'Military' started by Lightfiend, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Lightfiend

Lightfiend Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Couldn't figure out how to embed the video so you'll have to watch the preview here: Frontline: Obama's War.

2. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    Yes i'm sure ABC will point out that our military can no longer fight a war they were trained to do. If there is even a question of woman and children anywhere close to a hot zone, our troops have to stand back and be sitting ducks. Yeah I'm sure ABC will let people in on that tidbit!

3. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    don't forget how the enemy uses woman and children as shields also! You want a link? FUck you, ask any military person who has served over in the theater of operation and they will tell you. Yes they use babies, in strollers, rigged up with explosives.

Yeah ABC I'm waiting for the true Obama war!

4. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Rules of Engagement are shit for fighting terrorism. I think the assholes who insist we send our soldiers to die for an ideal that leaves them vulnerable and dead should go out there in their stead.

5. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Glad we agree, now let's go send out everyone who voted for the Iraq War out there then.

6. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    This fucking President who likes to act like he cares for our Military hasn't even gone over there once to visit them. He is nothing but a fucking coward who knows nothing about war and refuses to do anything.

Perhaps Obama likes to see our military defeated after all wouldn't this help him to attain his civilian military force that is trained and equipped as well as our Military.

I'm PISSED OFF, can you tell?

7. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Iraq is much better since we went. My son is going to help pull our forces out in December. So fuck you, Dogbert.

8. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    You stupid asshole, it isn't that we are in a war, it is letting our Military do what needs to be done without WASHINGTON tying their fucking hands! We could have been in and out within a year if both Bush and Obama stopped this bullshit, and Obama is worse by a long shot!

9. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Just because you're pissed off doesn't give you the right to act like a complete loony and get away with it. All you're doing is emoting and need to stop because it's bullshit. How many times did Bush visit our troops overseas? Or Presidents prior to that in other various wars? Joe Biden has been to Iraq, but you ignore that.

Besides, anytime the President goes go to Iraq to actually visit the troops, he ends up being a hinderance more than anything. They have to prepare zones for him, get troops who would otherwise be serving guard, etc. He's better off visiting troops at hospitals and when they return home.

10. Terry

Terry Shut the $%$ Up!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    Hey pond scum, Bush went over there at least twice a year or more and this isn't BUSH! It is OBAMA now pickle brain!