ABC cancels Tim Allen's highly rated TV show 2 months after he called out hysterical Anti Trump left

So? That was when he was in his 20s. He's in his 60's now. Some people not only learn, but they change too. :) :) :)

God bless you and Tim always!!!

Holly

Age doesn't change the facts. You know Charlie Manson did some bad things when he was very young. Do you want him as the head of the FBI?
It would depend on how the guy is now. You once wore a diaper and sucked your thumb, didn't you? How would you feel if people forever judged you on that part of your past?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Being a criminal is not part of one's normal progression through life. Try again!
No, but doing things that are wrong is. Who on this planet has not done something wrong at least once in their life?

Holly
I have not been arrested for a crime. How about you? If that is true for you two, that makes two of us and we are therefore more qualified than Tim Allen. Considering his background, it is absurd to even float the idea.
I've never been convicted, but a pair of cuffs were put on me once and because what I did was in self defense, my charges were dropped. Even if a person is not arrested, convicted, incarcerated, etc, wrong doings can still be a part of their backgrounds.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Age doesn't change the facts. You know Charlie Manson did some bad things when he was very young. Do you want him as the head of the FBI?
It would depend on how the guy is now. You once wore a diaper and sucked your thumb, didn't you? How would you feel if people forever judged you on that part of your past?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Being a criminal is not part of one's normal progression through life. Try again!
No, but doing things that are wrong is. Who on this planet has not done something wrong at least once in their life?

Holly
I have not been arrested for a crime. How about you? If that is true for you two, that makes two of us and we are therefore more qualified than Tim Allen. Considering his background, it is absurd to even float the idea.
I've never been convicted, but a pair of cuffs were put on me once and because what I did was in self defense, my charges were dropped. Even if a person is not arrested, convicted, incarcerated, etc, wrong doings can still be a part of their backgrounds.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sorry! You are simply wrong.

^^^ Really? There is another chat here about a guy who beheaded their own child. Is the punishment that should be given to them actually going to them? Uh, no. Are people who are guilty of cheating ever busted for their cheating? No, but it is still a wrong doing. How many more examples do you need?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back