ABC cancels Tim Allen's highly rated TV show 2 months after he called out hysterical Anti Trump left

You know, even though the main character on the show was a far right political type, it was balanced out by the mother and 2 daughters, while 1 daughter (Eve) holds the same political views as her dad.

And then, there's the son in law who is a full blown liberal.

Gonna kinda miss the show, because they were able to talk about various political subjects from both sides.

That's what I liked, the characters were able to work around various ideals.

Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule.

NOthing you said did anything to answer why the network would cancel a highly rated show.

You lose.

The network said the show was axed due to license fees. Six seasons is pretty strong run for any sitcom and if the show was really raking in the dough it would have been renewed. I know those answers doesn't play well for those desperately seeking to feel victimized, but whatever.

One of the UHF channels here runs it every weekday, two episodes in a row. I watched one of them yesterday and thought it was pretty good, especially compared to most of the others. I liked that guy in Home Improvement, too.

NOthing you said did anything to answer why the network would cancel a highly rated show.

You lose.

The network said the show was axed due to license fees. Six seasons is pretty strong run for any sitcom and if the show was really raking in the dough it would have been renewed. I know those answers doesn't play well for those desperately seeking to feel victimized, but whatever.

"Raking in the dough' compared to what? They throw out dozens of pilots every year, and few of them do anywhere near as well as some of the ones the idiots cancel to make room for the pilots and failed shows.

You lose.

"Raking in the dough' compared to what? They throw out dozens of pilots every year, and few of them do anywhere near as well as some of the ones the idiots cancel to make room for the pilots and failed shows.

One of the UHF channels here runs it every weekday, two episodes in a row. I watched one of them yesterday and thought it was pretty good, especially compared to most of the others. I liked that guy in Home Improvement, too.

UHF? What year do you live in?

All board the victim train!
Go fuck yourself, mdk. You are fully onboard with conservatives getting their careers terminated by the fanatical left, and now you've proven it. Don't ever bother to deny it again.

All board the victim train!
Go fuck yourself, mdk. You are fully onboard with conservatives getting their careers terminated by the fanatical left, and now you've proven it. Don't ever bother to deny it again.

Oh, shut up you whiny little pussy. Your whole world revolves around you feeling victimized in some way. Please continue, though. Watching blood come out of your wherever is comical.

You lose.

The OP claims that the show was highly rated, thus "raking in the dough".

Are you disputing that? If so, please support that argument.

Otherwise, the network cancelled a show that was making money.

The OP claims that disputes about licensing fees are why the show was canceled. The rest is just editorializing so whiners can feel victimized.

The OP claims that disputes about licensing fees are why the show was canceled. The rest is just editorializing so whiners can feel victimized.

The show was boring. That's why it got canceled. :lol:

I wonder if Tim Allen has ever considered going to work at the FBI. Didn't a job there recently become available? :) :) :)

God bless you and Tim and everyone else from LMS always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of the show)
He can't. He is actually a convicted drug dealer.
So? That was when he was in his 20s. He's in his 60's now. Some people not only learn, but they change too. :) :) :)

God bless you and Tim always!!!

Holly

Age doesn't change the facts. You know Charlie Manson did some bad things when he was very young. Do you want him as the head of the FBI?
It would depend on how the guy is now. You once wore a diaper and sucked your thumb, didn't you? How would you feel if people forever judged you on that part of your past?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

ABC has canceled Tim Allen’s Last Man Standing sitcom despite good ratings, leaving some to wonder whether the show was canned because of Allen’s conservative politics.
ABC Cancels Tim Allen’s Highly Rated TV Show 2 Months After He Called Out Hysterical Anti-Trump Left
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two faced hypocritical leftist awwwww they gotta find their binky.

upload_2017-5-14_2-34-7-png.126551
<--All Trump supporters are like this Guy

Forum List

Back