ABC Anchor: ‘Trump Is So Unpopular,’ ‘Why Is This Not a Blowout?’

Talk about living in a bubble.

FFS.

These assholes learned nothing 2years ago.

Rather Pauline Kaelesque of them.

"I live in a rather special world. I only know one person who voted for Nixon. Where they are I don't know. They're outside my ken. But sometimes when I'm in a theater I can feel them."

According to RCP Trumps approval rating is almost 44% 43.9 to be exact second Trump not being popular with the media and political elites does not mean he is unpopular with those outside that bubble. The reason the Republicans will in all probability keep the Senate and have at least a chance of keeping the House is in no small part due to the Democrats massive screw up with the Kavanaugh hearings and the fact Trump has been out on campiagn trail fighting for every vote in these midterms I can't remember the last time a President did that for the midterms.

Trump isn't as unpopular as they like to pretend.

The economy is fabulous.

Life is better

the Korean peninsula is actually heading toward peace for the first time in almost 3/4 of a century

For being in the news media they seem very unaware of what's happening in the world

Trump isn't as unpopular as they like to pretend.

The economy is fabulous.

Life is better

the Korean peninsula is actually heading toward peace for the first time in almost 3/4 of a century

For being in the news media they seem very unaware of what's happening in the world
They're aware...They just can't quit carrying the water for their team.

As much as Democrats want to pretend that Kavanaugh hurt Republicans they won't admit that the women lying shit all over them.

According to RCP Trumps approval rating is almost 44% 43.9 to be exact second Trump not being popular with the media and political elites does not mean he is unpopular with those outside that bubble. The reason the Republicans will in all probability keep the Senate and have at least a chance of keeping the House is in no small part due to the Democrats massive screw up with the Kavanaugh hearings and the fact Trump has been out on campiagn trail fighting for every vote in these midterms I can't remember the last time a President did that for the midterms.
I can only lend marginal credibility to RCP anymore...It's like averaging the stench for a cesspool of bias and inaccuracy.

Forum List

Back