ABC Anchor: ‘Trump Is So Unpopular,’ ‘Why Is This Not a Blowout?’

According to RCP Trumps approval rating is almost 44% 43.9 to be exact second Trump not being popular with the media and political elites does not mean he is unpopular with those outside that bubble. The reason the Republicans will in all probability keep the Senate and have at least a chance of keeping the House is in no small part due to the Democrats massive screw up with the Kavanaugh hearings and the fact Trump has been out on campiagn trail fighting for every vote in these midterms I can't remember the last time a President did that for the midterms.
I can only lend marginal credibility to RCP anymore...It's like averaging the stench for a cesspool of bias and inaccuracy.
You could say that about pretty much any poll but if you factor out the older polls that have been there for several weeks along with the occassional outlier and just look at the most recent ones you can get a pretty accurate reading as polls go.

You could say that about pretty much any poll but if you factor out the older polls that have been there for several weeks along with the occassional outlier and just look at the most recent ones you can get a pretty accurate reading as polls go.
I used to believe that, but not anymore....They blew so many races in 2016 so as to make them a sideshow.

Democrats are incapable of learning. Tuesday will be fun.

ABC Anchor: ‘Trump Is So Unpopular,’ ‘Why Is This Not a Blowout?’
The two things going for republicans is a strong Trump base and the party faithful that would vote for Satan. They make up a minority but historically, they are more likely to turnout than democrats. On the other hand, hatred level of Trump among democrats stands at about 90% which might be enough to bring them out.
I’m going with the TV show polling.

Tim Allen’s show is off the charts.

The two things going for republicans is a strong Trump base and the party faithful that would vote for Satan.

Good thing the same couldn't be said for democrats, huh?:rolleyes:

They make up a minority but historically, they are more likely to turnout than democrats.
The constituencies of both parties make up a minority of the overall population.

On the other hand, hatred level of Trump among democrats stands at about 90% which might be enough to bring them out.
IOW democrats can offer little more than their hate...At least we're finally getting some honesty out of them.

It is what happens when they spend ALL of their time in echo chambers, better known as safe spaces.

I used to believe that, but not anymore....They blew so many races in 2016 so as to make them a sideshow.

Agreed. Tomorrow's election may be the death knell for political polling when these toss-up races turn into landslides

Forum List

Back