Abbas Says Prisoner Release Crucial To Peace

what a condescending and flat out bigoted thing to say.

would you prefer ismail haniyeh.

i'd put my bucks on marwan barghouti but it is glaringly clear that israel is terrified of him.

he isn't going away.

Lipush is actually paraphrasing something which sherri has said several times - that Abbas is not really viewed as a leader by many Palestinians. I believe sherri has accused Abbas of 'working for the US and the Zionists'......

Try to hold back on this habit you have of putting your words into my mouth, please. The thread is about actions of Abbas on behalf of the Palestinian people, not how the Palestinian people look at him or how he came to have the position he has.
Yowsuh, Boss!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^'

the blood of hundreds of millions of murdered and obscenely
mutilated children-----murdered for the glory of the "god"
sherri worships---to wit **isa** cry out for justice against the
filth which sherri endorses and worships-----the filth of sherri
marches on ------the gutters of the abodes of her ilk flow with
the blood of babies to her delight

it was the mother um-filth-bostoni-----pious sow
---fully "covered" in her devotion to her 'god' isa
darling momma,

you are the first prisoner in my heart who needs to be released.

From this endless sterile loop of visceral slagging without end or purpose.

So much energy wasted on the likes of sherri who cannot ever be released.

And all the ziomorons and pally slaves.

We need a new moses on this board to gather all the zio and pally slaves away from
their mental slavery to a space of freedom from hasbara and arab trash

any volunteers for the role????

a message from kali----(siva's wife) to mamzerji >>>

"shut up, mamzer"

bring back the goddesses allat and the indian goddess schiksas at once and consign this ghastly jehovah yahweh and allah to their well earned graves

So now you have a hot line to my boss, have you???

But unlike the moronic monotheists and monogamists, Shiva has many wives, or one wife in many guises.

My Indian ex-wife Ishwari is one of many names for Shiva's wives.

Durga, Kali, Parvati the dancing Queen, Renuka, Yellama, Bhowani the local Maharastrian goddess of their great 17th Century king Shivaji who beat off the harami Muslim invaders but treated his own Muslim subjects very well.

So yes, mugh bund karo...shut up in Hindi

Lets dance instead, Momma Ji..try the hot line to Parvati and let's rock around the clock

Beats the hell out of stale stagnant boring old marriage, or endlessly repeating the same old stuff

eh what what???

Last edited:
darling momma,

you are the first prisoner in my heart who needs to be released.

From this endless sterile loop of visceral slagging without end or purpose.

So much energy wasted on the likes of sherri who cannot ever be released.

And all the ziomorons and pally slaves.

We need a new moses on this board to gather all the zio and pally slaves away from
their mental slavery to a space of freedom from hasbara and arab trash

any volunteers for the role????

a message from kali----(siva's wife) to mamzerji >>>

"shut up, mamzer"

bring back the goddesses allat and the indian goddess schiksas at once and consign this ghastly jehovah yahweh and allah to their well earned graves

But unlike the moronic monotheists and monogamists, Shiva has many wives, or one wife in many guises.

Durga, Kali, Parvati the dancing Queen, Renuka, Yellama, Bhowani the local Maharastrian goddess of their great 17th Century king Shivaji who beat off the harami Muslim invaders but treated his own Muslim subjects very well.

Lets dance instead, Momma Ji..try the hot line to Parvati and let's rock around the clock

Beats the hell out of stale stagnant boring old marriage, or endlessly repeating the same old stuff

eh what what???
Hey Bub, are you still eligible for 72 virgins? If so I can re-new your warranty for 3 years at the low price o $9.99. Beats the hell out of Amazon and Groupon. Call Hossfly at BR549. Thanx

Lipush is actually paraphrasing something which sherri has said several times - that Abbas is not really viewed as a leader by many Palestinians. I believe sherri has accused Abbas of 'working for the US and the Zionists'......

Try to hold back on this habit you have of putting your words into my mouth, please. The thread is about actions of Abbas on behalf of the Palestinian people, not how the Palestinian people look at him or how he came to have the position he has.
Yowsuh, Boss!

Hossy you are only quoting a bit of that famous epithet about the Nazis coming for all their enemies, which is a truly great saying but needs to be in full, not edited

qoute it all, or go back to bipolarity, at least that was complete............

Last edited:
Yowsuh, Boss!

Hossy you are only quoting a bit of that famous epithet about the Nazis coming for all their enemies, which is a truly great saying but needs to be in full, not edited

qoute it all, or go back to bipolarity, at least that was complete............
What's the rest of the the quote? Never heard of it.

i'd put my bucks on marwan barghouti but it is glaringly clear that israel is terrified of him.

he isn't going away.

dry stale pale stagnant bitter sherry

no one can put worse words into your mouth than those you utter yourself

not even the false god you profess to believe in

he is just as stupid as you are

eh what what???
Hey Bub, are you still eligible for 72 virgins? If so I can re-new your warranty for 3 years at the low price o $9.99. Beats the hell out of Amazon and Groupon. Call Hossfly at BR549. Thanx

Darlin Hossy

I have never ever deflowered a virgin or slept with one, except for myself until my own cherry was popped by a scots irish kitchen maid in Glasgow when I was 17

Nor do I ever want to; its a terrible flaw in God's design

72 virgins is my idea of hell, not heaven

so keep your $9.99

that's what skype charges me to call any landline in the so called developed world for a whole month; unlimited calls

that's where my $9.99 is goin this month too

the virgins can wait for a willing customer

if they exist, of course............

Mamzerji I had no idea that your marriage to one of shiva's wives
ended tragically----I wish you had not so informed me-----the news
has saddened me ------is she ok? it was all your fault

dry stale pale stagnant bitter sherry

no one can put worse words into your mouth than those you utter yourself

not even the false god you profess to believe in

he is just as stupid as you are
I know what the Yenta is waiting for -- the God with all those "Lingam." How happy she will be when she meets him.

How does it help peace?

And who believe that Abbas' opinions matter, anyway?

he isn't going away.

i have never heard sherri say any such thing.

secondly, if israel goes to all this trouble to set up a puppet head of the PA, the least lipush can do is pretend his opinion matters.

he isn't going away.

secondly, if israel goes to all this trouble to set up a puppet head of the PA, the least lipush can do is pretend his opinion matters.

So because you never witnessed that post from Sherri, that means she never posted it ???

The prisoner issue is an important matter for the Palestinian people. NOT a day goes but that we read of new abuses against prisoners. Not one single prisoner of those 4900 are held lawfully, holding them in Israel itself is a war crime, a violation of the Geneva Convention. HERE is a story of another detainee abuse I just read. Army also kidnapped a Palestinian in Jaba’ town, near JeninSunday evening April 28, 2013, Israeli Soldiers kidnapped a disabled Palestinian young man from Jenin, in the northern part of the West Bank, as he was crossing the Al-Karama terminal into the West Bank following pilgrimage in Mecca – Saudi Arabia. Army Kidnaps A Disabled Palestinian At The Al-Karama Crossing - International Middle East Media Center

So because you never witnessed that post from Sherri, that means she never posted it ???

LOL...pretty weak.

Both tinsy and sherri have commented negatively about Abbas---
as being either weak or even pro-israel and not the
"real "---leader of the arab muslims of the west bank
or anywhere else
. Abbas is scum---
anyone interested should read up on him----if Israel or the USA
put someone in power---it would not be an adolf abu ali lover like
abbas. His MO ---is that he presents himself as moderate
and polite-----a habit he probably learned from Mengele
or Aribert Heim He is just as disgusting are his fellow
isa-respecting genocidal scum. (for the record---for awhile
he had me fooled too)

tinsy so posts regarding abbas a lot more than does
sherri

How can there be peace when one side unlawfully holds 4900 captives from the other side?

how fascinating----sherri insists that Jihadist murderers must be released
from jails
everywhere sherri? what about that poor little 19 year old
who was FRAMED by the FBI up there in Boston? ----what age
do you favor as the age of majority? I remember when it was
21. (yes---I am that old) What about that delightful
Egyptian ----famed koranic scholar SHAYKH ABDEL RAHMAN --
whose lawyer ---Lyn Stewart was also FRAMED simply for
representing a muslim at trial

shall we discuss other specific cases. I am working from
memory only---I do not have your advantage of pre-cooked
propaganda from the mosque cellar. I cannot recall names
all that well------and I am really not in a googling mood

EVERY single prisoner held in Israel is a. violation of The Fourth Geneva Convention and a war crime. OF COURSE, PEOPLE WITH A CONSCIENCE, PEOPLE OF CONSCIENCE, are not going to stop demanding Israel release these unlawully detained prisoners until the rogue nation Israel abides by intl law and releases the Palestinian captives.

EVERY single prisoner held in Israel is a. violation of The Fourth Geneva Convention and a war crime. OF COURSE, PEOPLE WITH A CONSCIENCE, PEOPLE OF CONSCIENCE, are not going to stop demanding Israel release these unlawully detained prisoners until the rogue nation Israel abides by intl law and releases the Palestinian captives.

Good idea----I have long advocated the release of ALL arab muslim
prisoners and patients from the Israeli prisons and hospitals ---TO
GAZA ------the surviving boston bomber should be freed there
too as should Shaykh Abdel Rahman and----well I cannot remember
his name ----something --baz-----and then there is nosair something
----in any case ---any muslim in an USA jail too. GOOD IDEA!!!!

I would not like to see EVERY muslim in USA hospitals shipped
to Gaza-----for personal reasons----just some.

there is no question that the great jihadist hero----
NIDAL MALIK HASAN should be released to gaza

Art. 76. Protected persons accused of offences shall be detained in the occupied country, and if convicted they shall serve their sentences therein. They shall, if possible, be separated from other detainees and shall enjoy conditions of food and hygiene which will be sufficient to keep them in good health, and which will be at least equal to those obtaining in prisons in the occupied country.They shall receive the medical attention required by their state of health.They shall also have the right to receive any spiritual assistance which they may require.Women shall be confined in separate quarters and shall be under the direct supervision of women.Proper regard shall be paid to the special treatment due to minors.Protected persons who are detained shall have the right to be visited by delegates of the Protecting Power and of the International Committee of the Red Cross, in accordance with the provisions of Article 143.Such persons shall have the right to receive at least one relief parcel monthly. http://www.icrc.org/ihl/385ec082b509e76c41256739003e636d/6756482d86146898c125641e004aa3c5

Last edited:

Forum List

Back