Aaaand MSNBC compares Trump to isis suicide bomber...for non lie.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Did anyone prove Trump lied about taping Comey?

No?

Nope.

Which means what? The libs are the liars. MSNBC are the liars.

That is what it means.

Lol the moonbats get more loons and pathetic each passing day....but sadly tomorrow it will be the latest left loon talking point

Did anyone prove Trump lied about taping Comey?

No?

Nope.

Which means what? The libs are the liars. MSNBC are the liars.

That is what it means.

The liberal media parasites off Trump for ratings, they have zero credibility and their hate speech only pacifies the weak of mind and sore losers. eh, that's my opinion..

Trump is doing a great job at triggering the left into exposing themselves as idiots. I love it!! :2up:

I'd say Trump's more like Al-Bagdadi. The peasant minions do the dirty work, not them.

That comparison alone makes you a slimebucket, vile bag of garbage that is so loathsome, so amoral, so degenerate, I guarantee that every person who encounters your hobgoblin self in real life immediately feels like taking a shower afterwards. Your character stinks SO BAD it would overwhelm the stench of an overflowing dumpster, behind a pork abbatoir, during a summer heat wave, when the garbage men are on strike. I won't bother calling you an asshole because that would be an insult to the digestive system - you're simply a gamma-ray-emitting tapeworm of some of the worst human evil I've seen on this website. How does one living creature manage to produce the dark, twisted evil you do?

I'd say Trump's more like Al-Bagdadi. The peasant minions do the dirty work, not them.

That comparison alone makes you a slimebucket, vile bag of garbage that is so loathsome, so amoral, so degenerate, I guarantee that every person who encounters your hobgoblin self in real life immediately feels like taking a shower afterwards. Your character stinks SO BAD it would overwhelm the stench of an overflowing dumpster, behind a pork abbatoir, during a summer heat wave, when the garbage men are on strike. I won't bother calling you an asshole because that would be an insult to the digestive system - you're simply a gamma-ray-emitting tapeworm of some of the worst human evil I've seen on this website. How does one living creature manage to produce the dark, twisted evil you do?
^ :crybaby:

Whoa there, snowflake :itsok:

Again, your liberal shit-for-brains doesn't know what a "snowflake" is. Having the balls to bash psychopaths such as yourself ISN'T being a snowflake. A true snowflake would run away and need massive therapy after dealing with the fecalic likes of you...whereas I go balls-to-the-wall in abusing liberal SNOWFLAKES like yourself. It's not only my duty, it's my pleasure. See, my reaction to you liberals is based on REVULSION, not self-traumatized fear.

That's really rich, coming from Trump humpers, who praised Dear Leader for saying Obama and Hillary are ISIS terrorists, compared the entire intelligence community to Nazi's as well as a thousand other despicable, hateful slurs and insults.

Not giving this chick (who worked in the Bush White House) a pass, but you reap the Orange hate you sow.

But enough about Trump.

That's really rich, coming from Trump humpers, who praised Dear Leader for saying Obama and Hillary are ISIS terrorists, compared the entire intelligence community to Nazi's as well as a thousand other despicable, hateful slurs and insults.

Not giving this chick (who worked in the Bush White House) a pass, but you reap the Orange hate you sow.
:laugh:

Well now, that was entertaining... and welcome to the USMB WillMunny..

You 2 must have a history, what BF said was pretty tame in comparison to most of the troglodytes around here.

She worked for Bush ...:eusa_eh: ... poor Gal, she's really gone down hill.

Again, your liberal shit-for-brains doesn't know what a "snowflake" is. Having the balls to bash psychopaths such as yourself ISN'T being a snowflake. A true snowflake would run away and need massive therapy after dealing with the fecalic likes of you...whereas I go balls-to-the-wall in abusing liberal SNOWFLAKES like yourself. It's not only my duty, it's my pleasure. See, my reaction to you liberals is based on REVULSION, not self-traumatized fear.
^ another triggered snowflake :itsok:

Forum List

Back