AA77 Never Used American Airlines N644AA Jetliner

Greetings to All:

The Govt 9/11 Cover Story LIE says that American Airlines Flight 77 (AA77) took off on September 11, 2001 at 8:10 AM (ACAAR Page 200 PDF) from Washington Dulles International Airport using a Jetliner with the N644AA tail number (Wiki). However, the #1 entry on my Pentagon Timeline (here) points directly to the evidence that AA11 and AA77 were canceled on 9/11 (link). Our 911Truth Investigation takes us to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics (link) where you see the "Data and Statistics" Tab at the top of the page. Click the link and find "Airline On-Time Statistics," which lists the data on every flight from January 1995 to December 2009. We want "Detailed Statistics" and specific information on "Departures," so click on that option:

BTS | Airline On-Time Statistics

Departures

You are looking for 'All Statistics' for every AA Flight that took off from Dulles International Airport for September 11, 2001, which gives you these results:

AA77DepartureStatistics.jpg

Right off the bat, you can see that the information for AA77 is "0000" across the board and 'no' tail number was taken down and recorded in any Dulles International Airport Log Book, because American Airlines never assigned 'any' AA Jetliner to this 'canceled' route. If we go backwards in time to 9/10 and 9/9 and 9/8 through the entire month of September 2001, then you will see that American Airlines NEVER used the N644AA Jetliner on this AA77 Dulles/LAX Route.

The AA77 Data for 9/10/2001 looks like this:

The AA77 Data For 9/09/2001 looks like this:

The AA77 Data For 9/08/2001 looks like this:

The AA77 Data For 9/07/2001 looks like this:

Keep going through all the days for 2001 to realize that N644AA is NOT used for this AA77 route 'and' since no tail number was taken down for this 9/11/2001 flight, then N644AA has NOTHING whatsoever to do with "What Really Happened At The Pentagon" (my Topic) nor "What Really Happened On 9/11" (my Topic).

The FBI simply pulled a tail number out of a hat and gave 9/11 victims seats on canceled flights with manufactured flight manifests.

GL,

Terral

Your own evidence proves that EVERY flight that got grounded as well as the 4 crashed aircraft all have no info as you posted.

Further you have been asked repeatedly by me and others... where the hell are the people? How did the Government secretly kidnap them all , murder them, and put their body parts and DNA in the 4 crash sites in less then 2 hours without being seen?

How did the Government secretly move aircraft debris to the Pentagon and the Pennsylvania sites with out being seen? In under 2 hours? Who did they pay to commit suicide on the 2 jets that slammed into the Twin Towers?

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

How is there molten steel dripping down from the corner?
How is it you can state with any kind of confidence whatsoever that the substance dripping from the tower is molten steel? Are you a metalurgist? No? That's right. You're nothing but a low life truthtard that likes to pretend he's some kind of truthtard superhero. :lol: Piece of shit. But hey. Don't let me get in the way of letting you make a fool out of yourself. You do such an excellent job pretending you know what you're talking about.

How is there molten steel dripping down from the corner?
How is it you can state with any kind of confidence whatsoever that the substance dripping from the tower is molten steel? Are you a metalurgist? No? That's right. You're nothing but a low life truthtard that likes to pretend he's some kind of truthtard superhero. :lol: Piece of shit. But hey. Don't let me get in the way of letting you make a fool out of yourself. You do such an excellent job pretending you know what you're talking about.

Care to address ALL THE FACTS that PROVE my point in this video?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqJSDn5dgJc&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

You sir, are a distraction.

Forum List

Back