A whole lot of nothing

Lol! Jake calls me a alt righter! Lol! I wish you bitches would make up your minds.

I got your bitch right here dummy... Fakey is a mental midget so using him for any clarity in a situation makes an ass of you.

Wow this coming from a whiney little bitch that cries all the time, you are really liberal.

You sound triggered. Safe room? Huggies diaper?

I'm great, just at awe on your insults, you have no substance and a bunch of dribble from your mouth but you insults are stuff great 1st graders are made of, congrats on getting to first grade.

LOL Says the dumbass who just engaged in insults and has throughout the thread. You're one of those pansyass triggly puffs who can dish it out but cry like a rubber biatch doll when someone fires back.. Last post to your dumbass off topic..

Let me know when you start dishing it cupcake, so far you are disappointing, you are here to entertain me and it isn't going well for you.

At least they don't elect the president and vice president anymore..

As you know, the Senate never elected the president and vice president. Remember the Electoral College?

This Amendment desperately needs to be repealed. As it is today, the sovereign states have no representation resulting in the numerous laws passing unfunded mandates on the states.

Amendment XVII
The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each state, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote. The electors in each state shall have the qualifications requisite for electors of the most numerous branch of the state legislatures.

When vacancies happen in the representation of any state in the Senate, the executive authority of such state shall issue writs of election to fill such vacancies: Provided, that the legislature of any state may empower the executive thereof to make temporary appointments until the people fill the vacancies by election as the legislature may direct.

This amendment shall not be so construed as to affect the election or term of any Senator chosen before it becomes valid as part of the Constitution.
Congress elected the first president and I do believe that the Senate is part of Congress...

GOP rep Raul Labrador claimed 'nobody dies' over health care access and got intensely jeered at a town hall
They also didn't get arrested for laughing at him.

That woman that laughed at Session's confirmation was arrested though, but other people have laughed in Congress before without getting arrested.

Forum List

Back