*A well argued case for impeaching Obama

No it isn't. It's a good representation of the desperation, hand-wringing, and sore-loser-mentality of the Republican party.

For there to be a 'loser', does there not have to be a winner?

I see no winners in the disaster called Obama's America

-Geaux

The disaster is what the GOP left our President to deal with. When President Obama took office, we were losing over a half million jobs every month, the market was headed straight down, and it looked like we were going to experiance the Second Great Republican Depression for sure. Today, the market is over 15,000, we are slowly gaining jobs back, in spite of all the efforts of the GOP to crash the economy, and destroy any job growth.

that is only due to inflation which your Obozo clown caused. :up:

The drone program should take this administration down.

The reason the Republican are not going to say much is because we know they will win the Presidency again and they then will have the ability to violate the consitutiion just as Obama has done. We are sliding towards an elected dictator. What we are seeing is a Nero who refuses to work with anyone from the other side, except maybe lap dog McCain.

-Geaux

The disaster is what the GOP left our President to deal with. When President Obama took office, we were losing over a half million jobs every month, the market was headed straight down, and it looked like we were going to experiance the Second Great Republican Depression for sure. Today, the market is over 15,000, we are slowly gaining jobs back, in spite of all the efforts of the GOP to crash the economy, and destroy any job growth.

that is only due to inflation which your Obozo clown caused. :up:

Never mind that in 2006 things were going pretty damn well then disaster struck. Democrats took over Congress and ignored Bush completely like they ignore the House today. History is clear, Bush may have been president and could have stopped some stuff but the Democrats were in full control. What Obama has done now would have helped Bush. He would not have to worry about the separation of power and could have ignored Congress, but he being law abiding citizen choose to obey the COTUS.

This is a well argued case for articles of impeachment.

No it isn't. It's a good representation of the desperation, hand-wringing, and sore-loser-mentality of the Republican party.

-Geaux

Try looking in Washington and the dark corners it's henchmen and controllers inhabit, that's where the winners of statism live. ;)

So Republicans do their usual impeachment stint; they stand around, fingers in noses, talking impeachment but don't have the guts to act. They could vote impeachment tomorrow. How many times, and with how many presidents have Republicans talked impeachment and never removed one.
But a Republican president did resign under a real impeachment threat.
Perhaps there is a reason Republicans only threaten. If they were serious, the House would have to meet and some Democrat might suggest as long as they are there, the House do some work and help solve some of the nation's problems. Now that's scary.

So Republicans do their usual impeachment stint; they stand around, fingers in noses, talking impeachment but don't have the guts to act. They could vote impeachment tomorrow. How many times, and with how many presidents have Republicans talked impeachment and never removed one.
Perhaps there is a reason Republicans only threaten. If they were serious, the House would have to meet and some Democrat might suggest as long as they are there, the House do some work and help solve some of the nation's problems. Now that's scary.

Except all the Democrats seem to do when they're in Washington is suggest ways they can do some "work" creating NEW problems for the nation. Personally I feel more comfortable when all the elected miscreants in both parties are on vacation, what would be even better is if we could send all these morons on the first manned mission to Mars, kill two birds with one stone.

When Clinton was impeached, they did stop short of demanding his resignation. No will for the fight

-Geaux

The drone program should take this administration down.

Because the Obama admin was the first to use drones :rolleyes:

Absolutely not, but he has raised it to an art form. HE targeted Americans without due process something HE himself said was unconstitutional. HE ordered the killing of a 16 year old boy who was as innocent as you are. HE has increased the number of drone killings where the estimate is a 20:1 ratio of innocent to guilty. The ME hates us for this wanton killing.

That is why. And if you think anyone else may be guilty then they too should be tried as a war criminal.

-Geaux

I disagree

President who?

He may be your President, but not mine. We have not had a real President in years

-Geaux

-Geaux

I disagree

President who?

He may be your President, but not mine. We have not had a real President in years

-Geaux

332-206; real enough.

I would love to see Republicans play their impeachment card again

It worked so well last time

I disagree

President who?

-Geaux

332-206; real enough.

Indeed. real stupid the 51% are

-Geaux

How can Congress vote to mpeach?

They are too busy voting on repealing Obamacare

Forum List

Back