A Warriors, Warrior...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Alexander Prokhorenko, the "Russian Rambo". An example of valor, and dedication every fighting man will respect. A true account, of a true hero. For his sacrifice, he was awarded his nations highest honor. Hero of Russia...
PAY-Alexander-Prokhorenko-the-Russian-Rambo-with-his-wife-Ekaterina.jpg

Pictured above with his wife. She was pregnant with his child when he sacrificed himself for his nation.
Sr. Lt. Prokhorenko was performing the task behind the enemy lines in Palmyra, Syria of designating the vital targets for airstrikes. After a week of staying hidden, he was spotted by the ISIS terrorists who tried to capture him. For the entire day he was evading them. He called for an extraction that was sent from the Russian base, but it would take 15 minutes for them to reach him. Not having more ammunition to resist and knowing he would endanger the extraction party, he called his CO and demanded to cancel the extraction and deliver an airstrike on his coordinates.

When he knew his number was up... He ordered an airstrike on himself; and took 50 enemies with him.
http://www.worldinwar.eu/russian-sp...anscript-the-offensive-on-palmyra-25-03-2016/

Officer: They are outside, conduct the airstrike now please hurry, this is the end, tell my family I love them and i died fighting for my motherland.

Command: Negative return to green line

Officer: I cant command, I am surrounded, they are outside, I don’t want them to take me and parade me, conduct the airstrike, they will make a mockery of me and this uniform. I want to die with dignity and take all these bastards with me. please my last wish, conduct the airstrike, they will kill me either way.

Command: please confirm your request

Officer: They out outside, this is the end commander, thank you, tell my family and my country I love them. Tell them I was brave and I fought until I could no longer. Please take care of my family, avenge my death, good bye commander, tell my family I love them

Command: No response, orders the airstrike...

Even in death; this warriors body was more valuable than the ISIS leaders Russia traded him for.
Russia exchanged 6 militants for body of Hero officer Prokhorenko

This soldiers example should serve a sobering account of the valor, heroism of the Russian soldier; for any who would doubt the strength, and resolve of "The Bear".

Um, okay.

So what was he doing in Syria to start with?

Durr! Russia is Syria's ally.

Okay.... so um, why?

I mean, I have no problem with the Russians pissing away their resources in the Middle East instead of us. But it's still a pretty dumb policy to stick your dicks in a hornets nest and complain about getting stung.

Um, okay.

So what was he doing in Syria to start with?

Durr! Russia is Syria's ally.

Okay.... so um, why?

I mean, I have no problem with the Russians pissing away their resources in the Middle East instead of us. But it's still a pretty dumb policy to stick your dicks in a hornets nest and complain about getting stung.

To fight ISIS and the Syrian rebels. You know, stop them from massacring villages and whatnot?

It's a story about sacrificing one's self for the benefit of others. Something I'm certain you cannot and will not ever fathom.

Officer: They are outside, conduct the airstrike now please hurry, this is the end, tell my family I love them and i died fighting for my motherland.
I feel sorry for the poor deluded soldier. He didn't die in Syria defending Russia.

Reminds me of brainwashed U.S. soldiers thinking they were defending America while fighting in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan. ..... :cool:

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the poor deluded soldier. He didn't die in Syria defending Russia.

Reminds me of brainwashed U.S. soldiers thinking they were defending America while fighting in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan. ..... :cool:
The soldier doesn't get to make that call. As such; he died in service to his nation. He did so both valiantly, and selflessly. He also managed to maximize the effect by taking his enemies with him. He died a warriors death. A death any warrior would respect...

To fight ISIS and the Syrian rebels. You know, stop them from massacring villages and whatnot?

Most of the massacring is being done by Assad and his goons, not the rebels.

It's a story about sacrificing one's self for the benefit of others. Something I'm certain you cannot and will not ever fathom.

Meh, his whole complaint was he didn't want them violating his body... or something.

There's no good reason for Russia to be involved in their civil war.

How long have you been involved in policy making for the Russian government?

Not the point I was making. Russia clearly didn't learn it's lesson from Afghanistan. 30 year of dicking around over there, we haven't learned it either.

Don't stick you dick in a hornet's nest and then complain about getting stung.
You weren't making a point. You were trolling. If you were making a point your response would have addressed the OP, rather than soapboxed your opinion on Russias presence in Syria.

You weren't making a point. You were trolling. If you were making a point your response would have addressed the OP, rather than soapboxed your opinion on Russias presence in Syria.

No, my opinion of Russia in Syria is the point. Imperial Powers intervene in countries and wonder why the people there don't want us in their countries.

No, my opinion of Russia in Syria is the point. Imperial Powers intervene in countries and wonder why the people there don't want us in their countries.
Yet not the point of the OP. Virtue signal elsewhere. You could even start your own thread about it.

Categorically wrong... Anything else?

So I'm sorry, what "Threat" was Syria posing to Russia?

If you aren't defending your country from a threat, you are an invader. This isn't complicated.
Russia was defending their ally dipshit. Defending them against ISIS who was murdering civilians. As such he was serving his nation. A notion you almost certainly are ill equipped to grasp.
You have a bad habit of running your mouth, when you you don't have the information necessary to even enter the conversation.
Just like your review of the book "The Bell Curve"; that went on for more than 5 pages. Even though you had never even heard of, much less read the book, or even heard of the authors, till you observed my reply to another poster.
Youre nothing more than a virtue signaling troll. And not a very good one at that. Go back to playing your PlayStation boy...

Russia was defending their ally dipshit. Defending them against ISIS who was murdering civilians. As such he was serving his nation. A notion you almost certainly are ill equipped to grasp.

defending their ally against their own people? That's an interesting concept.

Just like your review of the book "The Bell Curve"; that went on for more than 5 pages. Even though you had never even heard of, much less read the book, or even heard of the authors, till you observed my reply to another poster.

Well, I had heard of it, obviously, and knew it was racist crap that was rejected by sensible scholars everywhere.

Youre nothing more than a virtue signaling troll.

Naw, dude, I'm a pragmatist. If the west has been doing the same failing strategy of getting involved in Middle East internal politics for 30 years now - both us and the Russians - and we have nothing to show for it but military graves, maybe it's time to rethink what we are doing over there.

But it's not like you are going to go over there and sign up for the military like I did back in the 1980's.

Let some working class kid do that.

Forum List

Back