A vote for Romney is a vote for Satan

yes.. a LOT of people who fall under the umbrella of christianity see pentecostals as a cult.

especially when the snake issue is brought up.

John 10:33.."I and the Father are one."

Philippians 2:9-11: ..."Therefore also God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those who are in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Denying the deity of Christ, Gnostics and Mormons have taught that he was inferior in nature to the Father, a type of super-angel of impersonal emanation from God.

The first passage doesn't mean what you imply it means. And the second doesn't even say they are the same. By the way? If the first passage is saying what you claim, that means the Trinity is only a Duality.

Jesus is not God. I wouldn't use the word inferior though. The Holy Spirit is not God either, it is the force of God.

Other than religious dogma, common sense would lead one to believe that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are not one entity. The Bible makes no sense and has no reason to use the three if they are in fact all one thing. Why would God purposefully chose to confuse his followers by referring to three different entities as himself? Further if God and Jesus are the same why go through the whole sacrifice thing and all the passages that indicate Jesus was faithful to God by choosing to die for his beliefs? Why would God need to make such a sacrifice to atone for our sins?

Satan challenges God to prove that a mortal can be faithful no matter the cost. How is Jesus a faithful Mortal if he is in fact God? Further while Jesus is on earth as a Mortal, if he is God, what or whom is filling in for God? If God is still just God, why the charade? Why pretend to be a mortal born of man at all? How is that a sacrifice at all?

yes.. a LOT of people who fall under the umbrella of christianity see pentecostals as a cult.

especially when the snake issue is brought up.

Dobson described Bush as “upbeat and determined and convinced, adding, “I wish the American people could have sat in on that meeting we had.”

There is no absolutely need for the submissive Seppo plebs to know His plans for the evil anti-American planet. Suffice that the Presidiety inspired His illegible words into His snake–charmer preachas for them to interpret to their gullible congregations.

Finally I know where those fucking tongue-talking Pentecostal retards, who thrash around the floor screaming stuff like,

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bing bang
Walla walla, bing bang...
Walla walla, bing bang
Walla walla, bing bang

get their simian language from!! :cuckoo:

The first passage doesn't mean what you imply it means. And the second doesn't even say they are the same. By the way? If the first passage is saying what you claim, that means the Trinity is only a Duality.

Jesus is not God. I wouldn't use the word inferior though. The Holy Spirit is not God either, it is the force of God.

According to Christian religions the first passage means exactly what I said in means. I did say Chistian religions! that would explain your dis-belief. (God and Jesus are one being) if you insist I find passeges including the holy spirit and the Father or Jesus I can And will..

The bottom line is the JW cult, along with the Mormon cult, (due to some wack job farmers visions) along with David Koresh and the Branch Davidians(seventh day adventists by the way) believe Jesus was some sort of creature... CHRISTIANS believe he is Divine, God himself...

You said and I quote "Jesus is not God." That in itself is not only not Christian... it is Anti-Christian!

I've been handling you with kid gloves till this point, but I'm running out of patience...

Like I said on page 1, you need to talk to a REAL Christian... Minister or Priest... It does'nt matter

Pentecostals are a cult now? Cause the Pentecostal churches are even younger than any of the others youve mentioned.

I didnt say "ARE" I said "considered"... Please don't put words in my mouth ...

My foots usually enough... thanks

According to Christian religions the first passage means exactly what I said in means. I did say Chistian religions! that would explain your dis-belief. (God and Jesus are one being) if you insist I find passeges including the holy spirit and the Father or Jesus I can And will..

The bottom line is the JW cult, along with the Mormon cult, (due to some wack job farmers visions) along with David Koresh and the Branch Davidians(seventh day adventists by the way) believe Jesus was some sort of creature... CHRISTIANS believe he is Divine, God himself...

You said and I quote "Jesus is not God." That in itself is not only not Christian... it is Anti-Christian!

I've been handling you with kid gloves till this point, but I'm running out of patience...

Like I said on page 1, you need to talk to a REAL Christian... Minister or Priest... It does'nt matter
Please, for us heathens, explain what you meant.

If Romney would embrace Jesus as Our Savior, as our President Bush has, then he could convert to Christianity and walk among the flock and maybe even lead. But for now, the only true practicing Christian in the lineup is Senator Brownback.

If Romney would embrace Jesus as Our Savior, as our President Bush has, then he could convert to Christianity and walk among the flock and maybe even lead. But for now, the only true practicing Christian in the lineup is Senator Brownback.

Another example of someone that doesn't know what they are talking about. Mormons DO embrace Jesus as our Savior. He provides the sacrifice that allows us to reach Heaven.

A simple example of where all 3 , Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the Voice of God are all 3 present at the same time. If they are all one entity why and how would all 3 be present at the same time?

" Now when all the people were baptized, Jesus also was baptized and, as he was praying, the heaven was opened up and the holy spirit in bodily shape like a dove came down upon him, and a voice came out of heaven: 'You are my Son, the beloved; I have approved you'" Luke 3:21-23: John 1:32-34.

As for the claim that ALL Christians believe in the Trinity as a single Entity, you are of course mistaken, you have been provided with 4 groups of Christians that DO NOT believe that. The requirement to be a Christian is the belief in Jesus Christ and that he is our Savior, that he sacrificed for us to gain our admittance once again to God. The Trinity may be required of certain religious groups but it is NOT in the Bible as such, nor did Jesus or God require it.

And of course there is this "For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. For God sent forth his Son into the world, not for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him." John 3:16,17.

When a certain German priest nailed his charges to that Cathedral door, the response from Rome and the Catholic church was that only those that believed as Catholics believed were Christians as well. Wasn't true then and isn't true now.

As for Mormons, they don't believe non-Mormon Christian religions don't believe in God or Jesus. They believe that their organization is the restored church of old.

Another example of someone that doesn't know what they are talking about. Mormons DO embrace Jesus as our Savior. He provides the sacrifice that allows us to reach Heaven.

I don't think his religious beliefs will do him in. JFK got over that hump 47 years ago and, if anything, the nation is more tolerant now. His track record isn't spectacular, but it certainly is stronger than Obama's and Edwards.

I don't think his religious beliefs will do him in. JFK got over that hump 47 years ago and, if anything, the nation is more tolerant now. His track record isn't spectacular, but it certainly is stronger than Obama's and Edwards.

I agree...

A simple example of where all 3 , Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the Voice of God are all 3 present at the same time. If they are all one entity why and how would all 3 be present at the same time?

" Now when all the people were baptized, Jesus also was baptized and, as he was praying, the heaven was opened up and the holy spirit in bodily shape like a dove came down upon him, and a voice came out of heaven: 'You are my Son, the beloved; I have approved you'" Luke 3:21-23: John 1:32-34.

As for the claim that ALL Christians believe in the Trinity as a single Entity, you are of course mistaken, you have been provided with 4 groups of Christians that DO NOT believe that. The requirement to be a Christian is the belief in Jesus Christ and that he is our Savior, that he sacrificed for us to gain our admittance once again to God. The Trinity may be required of certain religious groups but it is NOT in the Bible as such, nor did Jesus or God require it.

And of course there is this "For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. For God sent forth his Son into the world, not for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him." John 3:16,17.

When a certain German priest nailed his charges to that Cathedral door, the response from Rome and the Catholic church was that only those that believed as Catholics believed were Christians as well. Wasn't true then and isn't true now.

As for Mormons, they don't believe non-Mormon Christian religions don't believe in God or Jesus. They believe that their organization is the restored church of old.

Sarge, we could beat this horse to death forever...

I have no problem with your faith.

I know Mormons are wonderful, moral people, and I am happy for anyone who finds salvation through Jesus no matter what road you take to get there.
I dont think Jesus is going to care if any of us had it totally right on the day of our judgement.
However I do think he will judge with great harshness all faiths and people that continue to attack the Catholic church and the Popes. And it seems most non Catholic faiths seem to have great venom for some reason towards the Catholic church.

The Bible is a tough read for everyone and passeges can be interpreted many different ways...

I have just been trying to point out the fact,(as an outsider looking in to your church) that SOME people are going to play the CULT CARD when it comes to Mormonism. As you can see from the information I found there is alot of junk out there substantiating these claims and people will suck in up and use it...

Can we at least agree on that?

You said..." They believe that their organization is the restored church of old"
If I may, I suggest you do some reading about the "first fathers of the church".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Fathers
http://www.geocities.com/hashanayobel/christwrit/otherfathers.htm

P.S. Please stop insinuating that JW's are a legitamate Christian organization... It is disgraceful to even classify those nutjobs with the others... Not to mention the fact that it destroys your own credibility...

oh how the christian tower of babel crumbles under the heel of denominational confusion.

hehehee...

looks like agreement on doctrine isnt as easy as a united front against muslims and homosexuals.

:shock:

Sarge, we could beat this horse to death forever...

I have no problem with your faith.

I know Mormons are wonderful, moral people, and I am happy for anyone who finds salvation through Jesus no matter what road you take to get there.
I dont think Jesus is going to care if any of us had it totally right on the day of our judgement.
However I do think he will judge with great harshness all faiths and people that continue to attack the Catholic church and the Popes. And it seems most non Catholic faiths seem to have great venom for some reason towards the Catholic church.

The Bible is a tough read for everyone and passeges can be interpreted many different ways...

I have just been trying to point out the fact,(as an outsider looking in to your church) that SOME people are going to play the CULT CARD when it comes to Mormonism. As you can see from the information I found there is alot of junk out there substantiating these claims and people will suck in up and use it...

Can we at least agree on that?

You said..." They believe that their organization is the restored church of old"
If I may, I suggest you do some reading about the "first fathers of the church".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Fathers
http://www.geocities.com/hashanayobel/christwrit/otherfathers.htm

P.S. Please stop insinuating that JW's are a legitamate Christian organization... It is disgraceful to even classify those nutjobs with the others... Not to mention the fact that it destroys your own credibility...

Jehovah Witness's have some "different" ideas on what is and isn't proper belief and procedure, BUT they are most definately Christians. They believe that Jesus was sent to save us and is the Son of God and they believe God is the one true God.

Catholics get attacked for the same reason any other denomination or church get attacked. Plus being the oldest continous Christian religion they get it because they have a LONG history for us to see all their boo boos and mistakes.

I though haven't attacked them at all. Providing historical information is not an attack.

When Imus made his comment about the Rutgers team, Hillary, Obama, and Prety Boy Edwards are jumped on him about his stupid remark

However, when Sharpton insulted Mormons - they are silent

Once again, proof a black lib can say anything and get a free pass

that I would not vote for him are his Mormonized views of women as being chattel, to be used only for breeding stock and domestic labor (check Mormon doctrine) and his two-faced position on abortion. He became governor of Massachusetts as pro-choice and now he's running as for presient as pro-life. Talk about a flip-flopper- John Kerry couldn't hold a candle to this guy.

I agree that people shouldn't discount Romney only for his religion- you just need to look at who he is and what he does (or doesn't) stand for. You can't be all things to all people. What a phony -he has absolutely no credibility whatsoever.

that I would not vote for him are his Mormonized views of women as being chattel, to be used only for breeding stock and domestic labor (check Mormon doctrine) and his two-faced position on abortion. He became governor of Massachusetts as pro-choice and now he's running as for presient as pro-life. Talk about a flip-flopper- John Kerry couldn't hold a candle to this guy.

I agree that people shouldn't discount Romney only for his religion- you just need to look at who he is and what he does (or doesn't) stand for. You can't be all things to all people. What a phony -he has absolutely no credibility whatsoever.

LOL I suggest YOU check your facts. What you have written is simply not true. Mormons do NOT consider women chattel. As to his position on abortion, I seriously doubt he ever did more than agree not to oppose it. The Church is pretty clear on its stand on Abortion.

I am quite sure if you go back a few hundred plus years you will find "doctrine" in a lot of Christian denominations that treated women as second class citizens or almost property. Even in the early 1800's when the Church was formed this was the societal beliefs of the vast majority of all denominations.

Kindly show me where, for example, the Catholic Church allows priests to be women. And there are still a lot of Baptist churches that simply won't allow a woman to be Pastor.

Women play a HUGE role in the Church. Just as , say the Catholic church, they have areas they are solely in charge of. I suggest you talk to a local Church and get a real knowledge of the role women play in the church.

Forum List

Back