A vote for Romney is a vote for Satan

Christians are defined by their belief in God and Jesus Christ, Jesus as the savior and redeemer. I hate to burst any bubbles but that is EXACTLY what "Mormons" believe.

The only thing difference is that the Church believes God reestablished a Prophet on earth.

That is FALSE....

Christians believe There is only one God...

Mormons believe there are many..

The Book of mormon
"And they (the Gods) said: Let there be light: and there was light (Book of Abraham 4:3)

Christians beieve...God has always been God (Psalm 90:2; Isaiah 57:15)

Mormons Believe..."God himself was once as we are now, and is an exalted man, and sits enthroned in yonder heavens!!! . . . We have imagined that God was God from all eternity. I will refute that idea and take away the veil, so that you may see" (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith,)

Chistians believe ....
Jesus is the eternal Son. He is second person of the Trinity. He has two natures. He is God in flesh and man (John 1:1, 14; Col. 2;9) and the creator of all things (Col. 1:15-17)

Mormons believe...
Jesus is the literal spirit-brother of Lucifer, a creation. (Gospel Through the Ages, p. 15)

They also do not believe in the trinity...

These are not Christian teachings...

Therefore Mormons are not Christian

BULLSHIT. Mormons believe in One God.... I suggest you read the Bible, it has passages that reference "Gods" also. Once again for the thick headed, I am a Mormon, I know what I am talking about.

The Church believes in One true God and that he sent his son to redeem us. The same EXACT God and Son that every other Christian believes in.

As for the trinity I hate to burst another bubble but not all Christians believe that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one entity. In fact the Bible makes it pretty clear they are three separate entities. I suggest you have a conversation with some protestant groups that also don't believe in the trinity as a single entity, that doesn't make one a non Christian.

Also another bubble to break, there are other protestant religions that believe that while Jesus is the "son" of God he was "created" by God, he was the first of those in God's Kingdom. Lucifer also would have been created by God and in that sense they would be brothers.

Further more, why would the Church use the Bible if it doesn't even believe it? Do you even know what the Book of Mormon is? What it talks about? Let me enlighten you. The Book of Mormon is about the people in North America. It is just another work of God, and the Bible is clear on that as well, there are MANY works of God, including the written word.

Catholics of course claimed that protestant religions were not Christian also. Didn't make it true.

BULLSHIT. Mormons believe in One God.... I suggest you read the Bible, it has passages that reference "Gods" also. Once again for the thick headed, I am a Mormon, I know what I am talking about.

The Church believes in One true God and that he sent his son to redeem us. The same EXACT God and Son that every other Christian believes in.

As for the trinity I hate to burst another bubble but not all Christians believe that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one entity. In fact the Bible makes it pretty clear they are three separate entities. I suggest you have a conversation with some protestant groups that also don't believe in the trinity as a single entity, that doesn't make one a non Christian.

Also another bubble to break, there are other protestant religions that believe that while Jesus is the "son" of God he was "created" by God, he was the first of those in God's Kingdom. Lucifer also would have been created by God and in that sense they would be brothers.

Further more, why would the Church use the Bible if it doesn't even believe it? Do you even know what the Book of Mormon is? What it talks about? Let me enlighten you. The Book of Mormon is about the people in North America. It is just another work of God, and the Bible is clear on that as well, there are MANY works of God, including the written word.

Catholics of course claimed that protestant religions were not Christian also. Didn't make it true.
You have a link I'm sure, to Roman Catholics saying protestant sects are not Christian? Provide please.

Yup, your right, Rome didn't excommunicate and condemn any of the people that formed new protestant religions. What ever was I thinking. Why when the Church of England was formed Rome simply blessed the new Church and proclaimed it an alternate Christian religion.

Catholic King's and clergy didn't harrass and prosecute non catholic religions, instead proclaiming them fellow Christians. None of these people and their religions were branded heretical and condemned by Rome of course. I am just making it all up. But then being a worshipper of Satan I would do that wouldn't I?

Yup, your right, Rome didn't excommunicate and condemn any of the people that formed new protestant religions. What ever was I thinking. Why when the Church of England was formed Rome simply blessed the new Church and proclaimed it an alternate Christian religion.

Catholic King's and clergy didn't harrass and prosecute non catholic religions, instead proclaiming them fellow Christians. None of these people and their religions were branded heretical and condemned by Rome of course. I am just making it all up. But then being a worshipper of Satan I would do that wouldn't I?

I hear you. So provide the links, thanks.

BULLSHIT.

First Bubble...You said..."not all Christians believe that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one entity"EXACTLY WHAT RELIGIONS ARE THESE?

That is not true ALL CHRISTIAN religions believe The Trinity is one being...

Second bubble...
Chistianity on Jesus... ." He is the ONLY begotten Son of the Father, born of the Virgin Mary by the power of the Holy Spirit." There is no middle ground here as far as True Chistianity is concerned.

There is no reference in the bible connecting satan and Jesus as brothers...

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE HEARD THAT CATHOLICS DID NOT CONSIDER PROTOSTANTS CHRISTIANS...

Your religion was founded by Joseph Smith (1805-1844). Based on supernatural visitations he claimed he had experienced, Smith intended to restore the true Christian church that he said had been lost 16 centuries earlier. According to Smith, God told him that all churches—with specific reference to Baptists, Methodists, and Presbyterians—were wrong, and to join none.

That is what you call a cult.

Why? Did you receive no education? The very fact your demanding links indicates you simply don't believe it. Any link I provide will probably be met with the claim it is wrong or biased.

I didn't learn about Lutheran and other protestant persecution from any church. I learned about it in school. Public school, but that was back before the liberals changed history classes into social studies and required elementary school children to dress up and act like Muslims.

Are you saying this is all new to you? That you have no knowledge of these historical events?

Why? Did you receive no education? The very fact your demanding links indicates you simply don't believe it. Any link I provide will probably be met with the claim it is wrong or biased.

I didn't learn about Lutheran and other protestant persecution from any church. I learned about it in school. Public school, but that was back before the liberals changed history classes into social studies and required elementary school children to dress up and act like Muslims.

Are you saying this is all new to you? That you have no knowledge of these historical events?

Who are you speaking to? Who is demanding links?

First Bubble...You said..."not all Christians believe that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one entity"EXACTLY WHAT RELIGIONS ARE THESE?

That is not true ALL CHRISTIAN religions believe The Trinity is one being...

Second bubble...
Chistianity on Jesus... ." He is the ONLY begotten Son of the Father, born of the Virgin Mary by the power of the Holy Spirit." There is no middle ground here as far as True Chistianity is concerned.

There is no reference in the bible connecting satan and Jesus as brothers...

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE HEARD THAT CATHOLICS DID NOT CONSIDER PROTOSTANTS CHRISTIANS...

Your religion was founded by Joseph Smith (1805-1844). Based on supernatural visitations he claimed he had experienced, Smith intended to restore the true Christian church that he said had been lost 16 centuries earlier. According to Smith, God told him that all churches—with specific reference to Baptists, Methodists, and Presbyterians—were wrong, and to join none.

That is what you call a cult.

I suggest you have no idea what your talking about. Are you claiming that Jesus never existed in heaven before being born a man? That he only came into existance in Mary's womb? If you are I hate to be the one to tell you but you better do a heck of a lot more reading. The Bible is clear, Jesus resided in heaven with God for a VERY long time before he came to earth to be born as a man. Jesus is God's first begotten son, not because he was born of Mary, but because God created him first.

Jesus came to earth to provide the needed sacrifice to allow us the ability to return to God. Prior to his sacrifice we were all condemned by the actions of Adam. These are basic Christian teachings. Are you claiming you have never heard them?

As for supernatural visitations, guess what? Moses had "supernatural" visitations too, as well as a host of Biblical persona. Does that mean the Christian religion is all one big Cult? I mean one man forms the core belief that makes Christians what they are. Jesus.

Jesus is God's first begotten son,

I hate to break it to you but in EVERY Cristian bible Catholic and Protestant it reads.."ONLY BEGOTTEN SON"

Your church changed the text...

Dude your in a cult...

I suggest you run... dont walk.... run... To the nearest Catholic or Protestant church and meet with the minister for new direction...

start here www.exmormon.org

Only and first are semantics. They can and do mean the same thing. You have never heard the term " we are all God's children?" Jesus was made in God's image, the BIBLE states that. He was the first creation by God. That is why he is referred to as his Only Begotten Son. Again this is all in the Bible.

Again I ask you.... are you claiming Jesus only came into existance when he was placed in Mary's womb by the Holy Spirit? who and where did all the Angels come from? Where do we come from?

I cant help you... You need a Christian minister or a Priest...

I hope that link helps ..

Good luck..

Forum List

Back