A very good PSA against smoking

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The folks at the truth initiative should really sign Tyrone on as he tells the people as he sees it, strictly unfiltered.

The folks at the truth initiative should really sign Tyrone on as he tells the people as he sees it, strictly unfiltered.

He's also a good example of why blacks shoot blacks. I don't like cigarettes but this dude has a problem invading other people's personal space telling them how he wants them to live. You don't own the world, and if you don't like what someone else is legally doing, you have the right to walk away and go somewhere else.

He's also a good example of why blacks shoot blacks. I don't like cigarettes but this dude has a problem invading other people's personal space telling them how he wants them to live. You don't own the world, and if you don't like what someone else is legally doing, you have the right to walk away and go somewhere else.

Actually, Tyrone did get subsequently shot by an irate individual he approached in Texas.

He is either really stupid, or those scenes are staged. That being said, the reactions of the smokers having their cigs slapped sure does look real.

No.

His method would be totally ineffective and in some cases may even backfire.

That guy is an obnoxious asshole that needs the doofy slapped out of him.

Forum List

Back