A Very Different Reason to Vote Romney in 2012

Don't worry pro-obama folks I'm sure this won't motivate people who don't like Obama and otherwise were thinking of just not voting to possibly come out and actually vote for Romney (aka not Obama). :tongue:

That's not true at all... I've never been an Obama supporter.

Preserving reproductive privacy is an important issue and for many moderates and rational independents who may have supported Mitt, it is a huge problem...Mitt's stance is not even a Conservative one either, it is just flat out wrong headed.

states will be empowered through the democratic process to determine their own abortion laws :cuckoo:

Yeah Mitt, we have a judicial mandate, it's called THE CONSTITUTION! :rolleyes:

Thought about what? About the possibility that Obama would nominate Holder for the Supreme Court? What reality based event or communication from Obama gave you that idea?

Did i say that?

I have thought about whoever is in the office of president.....will be seating the new justices... of his choice. Depending on who is in office that could be a good or bad thing...

As far as i am concerned... if obama is in office....any choice he would make for justices is a bad thing. I have no faith in him as president.... i have less faith in who's hands he would choose to our high court....and stick us with until their deaths.

A picture speaks a thousand words.

chief+justice+1.png

Columnist Andrew McCarthy gives us what probably is the most important aspect regarding the upcoming presidential election: appointments to the Supreme Court.

"If Mitt wins the nomination, I will enthusiastically support his candidacy. For my friends who have hesitation on that score, I’d just ask you to keep these things in mind:

1. Justice Scalia just turned 78

2. Justice Kennedy will turn 78 later this year

3. Justice Breyer will be 76 in August

4. Justice Ginsburg turned 81 about a week ago. In addition, Justice Ginsburg has Pancreatic Cancer.

5. Justice Stephens has already said he would retire and is just waiting for Obama to be reelected.

The next president could appoint as many as 5 new Justices over the next 4 years, or over the next 8 years if a new President gets a second term. This election is about much more than the ObamaCare Tax.

Whomever we elect as president in November is almost certainly going to choose at least one new member of the Supreme Court, in addition to hundreds of other life-tenured federal judges, all of whom will be making momentous decisions about our lives for decades to come."

If you don’t think it matters whether the guy making those calls is Mitt Romney or Barack Obama, THINK AGAIN.

So for anybody who is thinking of not voting because your favorite didn’t get nominated, or writing in a candidate who can't win, imagine Eric Holder as your next Supreme Court Justice!

At this point, I think that's all the more reason to vote Obama.

Thought about what? About the possibility that Obama would nominate Holder for the Supreme Court? What reality based event or communication from Obama gave you that idea?

Did i say that?

I have thought about whoever is in the office of president.....will be seating the new justices... of his choice. Depending on who is in office that could be a good or bad thing...

As far as i am concerned... if obama is in office....any choice he would make for justices is a bad thing. I have no faith in him as president.... i have less faith in who's hands he would choose to our high court....and stick us with until their deaths.

That is because the two he already nominated are so, so radical?

How does Holder get to be Chief Justice?

You expect something to happen to Roberts in the next four years?

chief+justice+1.png

Columnist Andrew McCarthy gives us what probably is the most important aspect regarding the upcoming presidential election: appointments to the Supreme Court.

"If Mitt wins the nomination, I will enthusiastically support his candidacy. For my friends who have hesitation on that score, I’d just ask you to keep these things in mind:

4. Justice Ginsburg turned 81 about a week ago. In addition, Justice Ginsburg has Pancreatic Cancer.

5. Justice Stephens has already said he would retire and is just waiting for Obama to be reelected.

The next president could appoint as many as 5 new Justices over the next 4 years, or over the next 8 years if a new President gets a second term. This election is about much more than the ObamaCare Tax.

Whomever we elect as president in November is almost certainly going to choose at least one new member of the Supreme Court, in addition to hundreds of other life-tenured federal judges, all of whom will be making momentous decisions about our lives for decades to come."

If you don’t think it matters whether the guy making those calls is Mitt Romney or Barack Obama, THINK AGAIN.

So for anybody who is thinking of not voting because your favorite didn’t get nominated, or writing in a candidate who can't win, imagine Eric Holder as your next Supreme Court Justice!

The idea that holder would be nominated aside, supreme court appointments is all the more reason to vote against Romney.

chief+justice+1.png

The idea that holder would be nominated aside, supreme court appointments is all the more reason to vote against Romney.

You say ying I say yang.

That being said which side has a canidate they aren't fired up about? The republicans. Which side would possibly be motivated by a thought they are probably not thinking of, supreme court justice appointments? The republicans.

And that is all I need to say here.

Don't worry pro-obama folks I'm sure this won't motivate people who don't like Obama and otherwise were thinking of just not voting to possibly come out and actually vote for Romney (aka not Obama). :tongue:

That's not true at all... I've never been an Obama supporter.

Preserving reproductive privacy is an important issue and for many moderates and rational independents who may have supported Mitt, it is a huge problem...Mitt's stance is not even a Conservative one either, it is just flat out wrong headed.

states will be empowered through the democratic process to determine their own abortion laws :cuckoo:

Yeah Mitt, we have a judicial mandate, it's called THE CONSTITUTION! :rolleyes:

Yeah that stupid constitution and the 10th ammendment be dammed! :lol:

^ sarcasm for those who don't realize it.

God is it going to piss off Conservatives when Obama appoints three young Liberals to the court

It will pack the court for the next twenty years

justice at last

chief+justice+1.png

You moron. Obama can't fire Roberts from his Chief Justice spot. He'll be CJ until he dies or retires.

chief+justice+1.png

You say ying I say yang.

That being said which side has a canidate they aren't fired up about? The republicans. Which side would possibly be motivated by a thought they are probably not thinking of, supreme court justice appointments? The republicans.

It's moot.

Romney already lost the election and no amount of "OOGA BOOGA!!!" from you guys is going to save the GOP.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Roberts was nominated by Bush.

It doesn't fucking matter. The Court no longer looks out for our rights anyway.

Last edited:

You say ying I say yang.

It's moot.

Romney already lost the election and no amount of "OOGA BOOGA!!!" from you guys is going to save the GOP.

:lol: He lost already? Ok then you are on the kool aid bro. Its not even november yet :p

Last edited by a moderator:
He lost already?

Yes, he has.

Wake the fuck up, bro.

i was talking to my best friend from college.

he's 60, white, an attorney, lives in nh and is a goldwater republican.

he's voting for obama because he thinks mitt will have us at war within 12 months and won't do shit to fix medicare.

trust me, if he's voting for obama, romney's toast.

He lost already?

Yes, he has.

Wake the fuck up, bro.

The only place obama has a good lead is Ohio, the other swing states and the national polling is, once again, neck and neck with Obama having a 2 point overall average lead amongst 18 polling places.

But keep on keeping on with your clairvoyance :lol:

You're seriously on crack but ....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBEXSiFzOfU]Journey-Dont Stop Believing - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back