Is "Julia" Fat and Dumpy?

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
The recent "View" thread with Whoopi and Joy vs Ann Coulter and Elizabeth Hasselbach makes me think that Obama's fabled "Julia" is a fat and unattractive woman who feels slighted and thus a victim the inevitable circumstance of her appearance

.The View | Featured | The Co-Hosts Go Toe-to-Toe with Ann Coulter on Race Issues in America

We could add Palin, Malkin and a host of others and compare them with Kagan, Maddow etc.

Selective, I'm sure. But still, in every stereotype there is an element of truth. To wit - liberal women are far less attractive than conservative. We don't even need to bring race into the equation.

Last edited:
The recent "View" thread with Whoopi and Joy vs Ann Coulter and Elizabeth Hasselbach makes me think that Obama's fabled "Julia" is a fat and unattractive woman who feels slighted and thus a victim the inevitable circumstance of her appearance

.The View | Featured | The Co-Hosts Go Toe-to-Toe with Ann Coulter on Race Issues in America

We could add Palin, Malkin and a host of others and compare them with Kagan, Maddow etc.

Selective, I'm sure. But still, in every stereotype there is an element of truth. To wit - liberal women are far less attractive than conservative. We don't even need to bring race into the equation.

your hood could use some starch

It is a pity for you that starch doesn't work in the groin area. It would be so much easier for the impotent.

It is a pity for you that starch doesn't work in the groin area. It would be so much easier for the impotent.

i find your interest in my genitals disturbing but not unusual for someone of your ilk.

have you met warbler?

i find your interest in my genitals disturbing but not unusual for someone of your ilk.

have you met warbler?
I understand that dysfunction of the sort you are experiencing is a delicate issue, and if I were less sensitive I might suggest that you grow a pair.

have you met warbler?
I understand that dysfunction of the sort you are experiencing is a delicate issue, and if I were less sensitive I might suggest that you grow a pair.

i have a pair.

that's why your nose is itchy, kleagle.